Chapter XI: The Great King

"Kings have many ears and eyes." (Unknown)

"All positions set--everyone ready?"

Karasuno and Nekoma had departed at noon the following day. As Kuroo had discussed with everyone, Tanaka, Nishinoya and Yamamoto would act as a distraction near the entrance of Seijoh's lab. As soon as their distraction started, Kenma would take out the security and Tsukishima and Y/N would make their way through Seijoh. From there, they should find Oikawa and get him to reveal his real plans. Y/N's blood boiled in excitement at the thought of meeting the great king himself.

"All good." everyone replied over the headsets to Daichi's question.

"Chibi-chan, Four-eyes-- make sure to be as quiet as possible until you're able to locate Oikawa. Kenma and Kiyoko will be your eyes once he hacks into their security footage. Listen to them and you should find him no problem."

Y/N scoffed at the use of Kuroo's nickname. "I told you not to call me that while we're on missions. I'm not short you asshole."

Tsukishima chuckled next to her at the use of her nickname. Y/N sent a glare his way only to be met by a playful look in Tsukishima's eyes as he mouthed "Yes you are."

"Asshole? I'll have to teach you a lesson later not to catch that kinda tone with me, Chibi-chan."

Y/N blushed suddenly at Kuroo's forwardness over the headset--the headset in which every member of Karasuno and Nekoma could hear. Tsukishima immediately lost the playful look in his eyes as he stared ahead, seemingly concentrated at staring at the nearest wall he could find.

"Save the shameless flirting for later--we have a mission to carry out. Tanaka, Nishinoya, Yamamoto--you're up." Daichi commanded through his earpiece and with that, the plan began.

While Seijoh was a mafia, they were also well known for being a famous lab company throughout Miyagi. Since they worked with many different popular companies for business, their lab/headquarters are located on a busy street where pedestrians passed by everyday--which made it easy for the three idiots to approach for their distraction.

"Hey, watch where you're going baldy." Yamamoto sneered as Tanaka and Nishinoya walked past him, "accidentally" bumping shoulders.

"Baldy!? Wait a minute, I recognize you--you're the bastard who my dear Kiyoko-san cheated on me with!" Tanaka exclaimed as he grabbed Yamamoto's collar in anger.

"Ehh? This fuzzy-headed loser? Let's teach him a lesson Tanaka." Nishinoya commented as he began to crack his knuckles, his fiery gaze ignited with excitement.

"Like you could do anything to me shortyyyy." Yamamoto ripped Tanaka's hand off of him while he looked Nishinoya up and down, sizing him up.

Before Yamamoto had time to react, Nishinoya threw a quick kick to his chest knocking the wind out of him. Kenma chuckled to himself as he watched the fight break out over the video feed from his laptop--Kiyoko sitting next to him as they watched from Karasuno's headquarters.

"I'm not sure if they're acting, or if they really are beating the hell out of each other." Kiyoko commented as she watched Yamamoto send a right hook right into Tanaka's face.

"Either way, it's working." Kenma commented quietly as he watched Seijoh's guards run out to try and break up the fight. He then quickly began typing on his laptop, Kiyoko watching in amazement as to how fast his fingers were moving.

"I'm in. All of their security footage is down as well as any alarms." Kenma reported over his earpiece.

"Roger that, heading in now." Tsukishima calmly replied as him and Y/N made their way over the fence and through an open window, easily entering into Seijoh's headquarters. As they entered the headquarters, they were surprised to see it rather empty--no one was moving in the hallways and it was quiet. Y/N quietly pulled two daggers from her combat suit, Tsukishima following suit and doing the same.