CHAPTER - 5

"I imagined a bouquet full of roses, but I forgot that roses also have thorns".scribble writer

                                      After sleeping for the entire evening, Jin woke up in a dark room. As soon as he woke up, he thought that where he is. Then reality hits him when he saw his wedding ring on his ring finger. A small smile crept on his face. He repeated, 'I am married to Tae.' Another laughter echoed the room. He switched the lights on and saw that it is 7:00 and almost dinner time so he decided to go down as he was hearing some noises from downstairs. But saw that Tae's luggage is untouched that told Jin that Tae is not home yet.

                                  Jin decided to freshen up and go downstairs. When he went down, he saw that a middle-aged woman is working behind the kitchen counter. Jin immediately remembered that it is Maria about whom Tae told him in the afternoon.

"Good evening sir," Maria greeted Jin.

"Just call me Jin please. If you call me Sir, I would feel that I am 50 years old". Jin replied politely slightly embarrassed with the overwhelming respect that he received just now. Maria replied with a slight nod.

"So, you work here?" Jin regretted as soon as he asked this stupid question.

"Yes, but  I actually work at the main mansion  and  I am the head chef there. I just came here for the time being till both of you will be staying here" Maria informed Jin.

Jin replied with a small 'oh" with this new piece of information. He knew that Taehyung is quite rich than him and he is not shocked that they have chefs and all. Jin decided to do some editing which was pending till Tae arrives as he was not at all hungry.

At around 8:30 Maria informed that she has cooked the dinner and she is leaving. Jin bid his goodbye to Maria. He continued with his editing and he was also replying to some questions that his fan asked him. He likes to give answers to his fans. He also updated his blog and decided to continue with his editing. It was around 10:00 when Jin realized that it's late and Tae haven't returned. So he decided to call him up but he didn't received it. Jin decided to wait for him but he fell asleep again. Around 5 in the morning, Jin woke up with a loud thud. He was about to scream but got relieved when he saw Tae.

Jin was bewildered with Taehyung's appearance. His shirt is not crisp anymore, bowtie is long gone, hair is completely messed up as if it has been disturbed for a number of times and something was on Tae's neck which did not went unnoticed from Jin.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey Taejinnies , I hope you liked this chapter then please vote and leave your precious comments. To all my silent readers, thankyou for increasing my reads with your silent support. The next chapter will be uploaded soon. Till then keep supporting me.

I PURPLE YOU!!!!!!!!!