CHAPTER-10

"It was not the words that bruised me, it was you who killed me"- scribble writer

It's already been a week and the time has arrived for Jungkook to leave. His exams are starting next month and Taehyung's parents have also come back. Jin didn't talk to Taehyung about Park Bogum's picture and also not about his doubts regarding their marriage. He decided that he will talk about it today after Taehyung returns. Throughout the week Jin was tired and hurt but he didn't let his emotions overpower him as Jungkook was there and he didn't want to ruin his quality time with Jungkook.

"siheon-e gajang jeoghab (All the best for your exams)" Jin said hugging Jungkook tightly. "Don't take stress ok? Just stay calm and compose and your preparations are just awesome so don't worry. Call me anytime if you need any help" he said

"Hyeong- I geuliwo, hyung(I will miss you, hyung)" Jungkook said pouting.

"ok off you go, before I don't let you go anymore" Jin said.

"Where is Tae hyung?" Jungkook asked Jin. Jin smiled and said that Taehyung left in the early morning as one of his foreign client wanted to meet him. Jin didn't ask him about his whereabouts. It was Taehyung who left a chit before leaving.

"But he wished you all the best and he will call you. He also prepared your car and everything and asked the driven to drive safely" Jin said to Jungkook cupping his cheeks.

" Ok Jin hyung take care of yourself and don't miss me too much otherwise I will die with constant hiccups" Jungkook said laughing and he hugged Jin one last time before leaving.

They bid their goodbyes and then again Jin started feeling lonely and equally anxious about his conversation with Taehyung. He was having a bad feeling about his doubts from the morning. But he has to do it otherwise it will kill him and moreover his relationship is also at stake. He doesn't know why a model's picture is at his husband's phone and that is also as a screen lock. So, he calmed himself down and remained mentally prepared.

At around 11:30 in the night, Taehyung came back. He was tired and irritated. His deal with the Australian is taking eternity to finalise and also this divorce thing is also hanging around his neck like a dagger. Taehyung entered in the dining area and saw that Jin is wating in the dining table. As soon as Jin saw Taehyung, he smiled and welcomed him.

"You left early in the morning without doing your breakfast. So, I thought of waiting for you for the dinner" Jin said very politely when he saw that Taehyung is in very bad mood

"I told you not to wait for me. I am not a five- year old kid who cannot warm up his own food. Don't you understand that I don't want your help" he said with utmost irritation. In was not ready to lose his temper. Although Taehyung's words caused him pain but he remained calm. Taehyung refused to have dinner which was nothing new to Jin. Taehyung was going towards his bedroom when Jin called him from behind.

"Tae, I know you are tired but as you refused to have dinner, I wanted to talk rather ask you about one thing. Can you please spare me some time? It won't take long I promise." Jin said carefully not to irritate Taehyung further. Taehyung stopped midways which and remain silent, which was a cue for Jin to speak.

Jin gathered his courage and said. "Was our marriage a forced marriage for you Tae?" Jin said with a beating heart and for sure he was expecting a no. Taehyung was startled with this question. Although he was planning to tell Jin about the divorce but he just made his work easy and hassle free. But he didn't want it to come this way at least not today when he is in a very bad temper and he may lose it anytime.

Taehyung's silence was a cue for Jin to realise that his doubts were not wrong. His marriage is a huge lie and it's not mutual. Tears were threatening to fall down. But this time he didn't stop them and allowed them to fall freely.

"Why didn't tell me earlier?" Jin said almost in a whisper. With this question Taehyung lost his temper and shouted at Jin.

"Because of you Kim Seokjin. Your mother said that you like me or rathe love me. Because of your so- called love I had to marry you. My dad was satisfied and extremely elated with thus wedding arrangements. He just once saw your picture and heard about you a few times and that was all. My mom hesitated a bit before but then I don't know what got into her and she also said yes. I don't like you and I didn't even know your name in the first place. Do you even know how much Bogum hyung was hurt? I tried to convince my mother that I love Bogum hyung. But nobody listened to me. My dad threatened me that if I don't get married to you then he will not let me touch my own company. Bogum hyung didn't talked to me for the entire wedding. I went to Bogum hyung on our wedding night. He was so depressed. I did what I am good at and I convinced him and you know what? We are back together. I just can't stand your presence in this room. why are even here huh? I am just dying to leave you so that I can be with my Bogum hyung. But now that task became even more difficult all thanks to you. Listen..." Taehyung came near to Jin and spatted on his face." If you think that you can bewitch me with you fucking innocence, then you are wrong. It will never ever happen. I will never be yours" with that Taehyung left and went to his room and closed the door with a loud noise.

Jin felt that he is just going to faint. He couldn't believe his own ears. Taehyung doesn't like him. He cannot stand Jin's presence. Moreover, he is having an affair. "No this can't be true. Tae is just stressed about the deal. But he said himself Jinnie. Accept it he doesn't love you. Why history always repeats itself and why it's always me who have to get hurt and feel betrayed?" With that Jin lost his control and fell on the floor.

.............................................................................................

Hey guys welcome back. I know this was a bit lame but I tried hard to make it work

Don't beat me after reading it. But I promise that it will be interesting. Just bear with it. Thanks to all the silent readers for supporting my work and also for silently supporting me. Please keep supporting me. Vote and comment.

Above is the small video made by me about Taejin. Subscribe to my channel 'Taejin's utopia' if you like my work.

I PURPLE YOU!!!!