CHAPTER-11

"It's true that everything heals with the passage of time, but the scar remains"- scribble writer.

9 years back....

"You know what, Bong cha? I don't want to remain trapped in this loveless marriage anymore" Jin's father said getting frustrated.

"How can you call our marriage loveless? We have been together for so many years and moreover we have two beautiful. What about Suran and Jin?" Jin's mother said looking extremely devastated with her husband's confession. Her husband has been behaving abnormally lately but she thought that may it's because of his drowning business and she also knew that her husband will come back strong. But with this confession she is just bewildered.

"they are no one to me. I wanted to live my own life. But you trapped me. I never wanted kids. I wanted to start my photography career but now I am stuck with a loveless marriage, two annoying kids and with you who nags me like a bug. I never wanted this middle-class life. I always anted to fly. But you convinced me that life would be better after marriage but it became even worse. But now I want to leave and start my life a fresh without any burden and baggage. I found my way." Jin's father shouted.

"Appa, we need you here. Jin is growing and he needs you. You are the male figure in his life. He needs emotional support and also, he loves you so much. He will die without you appa." Suran said. She was just begging in front of her father asking him to stay for his 15 years old brother. She also knew that mother won't be able to handle any of these things.

Byunh-hun literally kicked his daughter. You guys are no one to me and if you are talking about that brat. Then let me tell you, he is not my son. I am not his biological father. In fact, we are no one to him. He was just adopted from a trash bin." He said. Suran started looking around to find if Jin is around or not. She doesn't want him to hear.

"Can you please lower your voice. Jin will hear you." Jin's mom said. Then suddenly they heard a sound as if something broke. They went to the living room and saw Jin. He was standing there like a rock with tears in his eyes and there were pieces of plate all over the floor. Suran hurried and moved Jin back so that he doesn't get hurt. But he was already hurt if not physically then mentally.

"Amma I am not your son? You are not my mother? Suran is not my noona? He said crying.

"Jinnie? Don't listen to him, you are my son ok? Suran is your noona" Bong-cha said crying.

"Oh! Please for how long you guys are going to protect him like this huh? He needs to know the truth of his birth. He is not Kim and we don't even know whose child he is. He has already ruined my life. After he came into our life my business drowned, you got injured. Suran had to share her everything. She couldn't even go to her dream high school. It was all because of this brat" Byung-hun said pointing at jin. Jin tried to stop his father. But Byung-hun was not ready to stop.

"You are a piece of shit to me. After we took you home my fortune was lost. But then also I thought that you will bring back my lost business as well some money afterall you owe me. But no. see what have you turned into. You love cooking. Which boy loves cookie huh? It was my mistake to bring you in my house. Now it turns out that you are gay. It will be even more embarrassing for me. I cannot stand your existence." Jin's dad said with so much hatred in his voice.

"Appa I need you. I promise that I will change myself. I will quit cooking and take over your business and I wil-l-l help you. Don't go. Appa" Jin said hugging his dad's legs begging him not to leave them alone in this misery. But Byung-hun left leaving his wife and children alone. Jin was on the floor crying his heart out, blaming himself for all this.

Bong-cha and suran picked Jin up and caressed his cheeks. " Jin I am telling you for the last and final time so listen up. We need you. You are not piece of shit to us. You are our sunshine our little cook. Even you are rgay that does not alter anything. We love you and me and will always do. You also have two such lovely best friends, Jimin and Hoseok. They love you unconditionally and one day, someone will come and will love you even more than us for the way you are." Jin's mom said and three of them hugged each other tightly.

..................................................................

" annio(no) amma. Nothing has changed. The same thing is happening all over again" Jin said. It didn't take him seconds to collapse on the ground.

"why all the people are just the same? Why don't they need me? Why do I always receive the hatred from the people whom I treasure the most.? "Jin said crying by bringing his knees closer to his chest.

"Amma!!" Jin whisper shouted.

He just can't handle anymore hatred. He just wants to leave this place. He handled the hatred of his father but Tae?.........no thus is the limit. He got up to pack his bags and leave the house this instant, which can never be his home. But a phone call just changed everything.......

..........................................................

Hey! Guys how you are doing? This was a small flashback of Jin's lie. I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and comment. Again, thanks to all my silent readers who are silently reading y story and supporting me, thanks a lot of guys. Things will change I promise just hold on to it.

Bye! see you next time.

I PURPLE YOU!!