CHAPTER-35

"Home is the place where you and I will start our new life with love"- scribble writer

Jin and Taehyung came back to the programming site. Seeing them coming, Jikookseok came running to them.

"Where were you? Why is your face red Jin?" Hoseok asked getting concerned.

"Nothing happened guys. Relax we will tell you guys everything after the program gets end" Jin said calming everyone down.

"Okay! Now go to Joonie hyung. He is in the back stage with the kids. They want to see you before they come to the stage." Jungkook said and Jin nodded and left for the back stage. Taehyung was left with the Jikookseok . the environment was super awkward. Although Hoseok tried to cool it down and make it less obvious but nothing worked as Jimin was not in the mood and he really want to know the reason of Taejin's sudden disappearance. Jimin was about to say something when Mrs. Bong Soon urged everybody to settle down. Jikookseok sat together and Taehyung sat with Jungkook. Namjoon also came and sat beside Hoseok.

The programme was a huge success. Everybody applauded Jin's contribution and also amazing cooking skills. Hoseok and Jimin were also applauded for their choreography. The teachers organized a small dinner party. After the dinner party, all of them went to Namjoon's house for a small wine party. They also wanted to know the reason for Taejin's disappearance.

"Would you guys mind to tell us what happened?" Jimin broke the silence.

"We decided to shift back to Seoul" Jin said to everyone. It took a moment for them to digest this new piece of information. This time it was Hoseok , who broke the silence.

"You both are moving back? that means that you guys together again? Jin you are coming with us this time?" Hoseok asked getting excited. Jin nodded to those questions.

"Oh my god! Jin hyung. That's a big surprise. We all are so happy for you guys" Namjoon said excitedly hugging Jin. All the time, Jimin was quiet he was just staring at Taehyung. Although he hugged Jin , but immediately left the room and went to the balcony. Jin was about to go but Taehyung stopped him and he went instead.

"I know Jimin that you love Jin. You are scared that he might get hurt again. But I am really determinant this time." Taehyung said to Jimin.

"Do you have any fucking idea how Jin suffered for the past 7 months? He was devastated and shattered when we brought him to Busan. He was not having anything. It was Ae-chan, Seo-jung and Eun-jung, who cheered him up. He used to cry whenever he would see any kid around. He loved you Taehyung with all his heart. But what you did? Betrayed him and also cheated on him. He was so broken" Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"I promise you Jimin. This time it is not temporary. I know I made a mistake and I will make this up to Jin. I promise. Please give me a chance." Taehyung ai holding Jimin's hands.

"This is your last chance. This time if anything happens" Jimin said but Hoseok stopped him.

"Nothing is going to happen Chim" He said hugging Jimin. Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin also came along/.

"Now let's go and finish our wine party. Let's enjoy the evening of 25th." Jungkook said.

"Aren't you underage?" Jimin asked.

"Come on Hyung. Don't be like that to me" Jungkook said whining.

"Ok now let's go." Namjoon said and everybody left Taehyung and Jin alone.

"Jimin is just little bit scared and worried about me. They just love me so much" Jin said.

"I also love you Jin. I will make it up to you. I am ready to love you throughout my life." Taehyung said holding Jin's hands. Jin just hugged Taehyung and shed a few tears. But they were tears of joy. He was feeling overwhelmed. Jin felt as if this few months of pains and sufferings have vanished.

"Jinnie cry as much as you want now. You not going to cry anymore. Even if you cry it would only be the tears of happiness" Taehyung said hugging Jin more tightly.

"But Taehyung what about this school and the kids and also Joonie. I don't want to leave them . Eomma and Noona are also angry." Jin said with concerned expression.

"Don't worry. I got all handled and I think Namjoon have something to tell you all" Tae said with a smirk.

...................

Jin and everybody left after the new years. It took some time for Jin to pack his things but he had very less things. The teachers were all sad that Jin is leaving but they were elated when they got to know that Taehyung and Jin are married couple.

"I knew it. The way Mr. kim was explaining his husband's appearance and also stealing glances at Jin oppa. I was sure that something is going on" Lisa said. Taehyung have not talked to Jin's mom yet. Although he talked to Suran and she was really happy about Taehyung's change of heart. Taehyung left Busan early to have a chat with Jin's mom and also to attend a meeting. The kids are with their parents as Namjoon's sister and brother-in-law quit their job and decided to start a business in Seoul. Namjoon is also moving to Seoul as he got a job offer from Taehyung as his company's executive manager of the marketing department. So, Jin didn't had to leave the kids and Namjoon behind.

"Jinie you took everything right?. There's no coming back here." Hoseok asked.

"Yeah I have taken everything with me." Jin said and they all left for the airport.

"So, now you are telling me that you love my son and want to stay with him for the rest of your life?" Jin's mom asked.

"Yes and this time there is no cheating" Taehyung said.

"But I think you are aware about the damage you caused to my son. He was not in the correct state of mind. Being a mother it was not a pleasant sight for me. I hope you understand that?" JIn's mom said. Taehyung nodded. He is very well aware about the damage.

"Eomma at least give him a chance. Jinnie is happy with Tae. They both love each other." Suran said trying to ease the tension. Jin's mom looked at Taehyung and then again at Suran. She just smiled and assured her mother.

"Okay I will give you permission but on one condition" Jin's mom said. Taehyung gulped down and stared at his Mother-in-law.

"I don't want to see a single tear of sadness in Jin's eye. If anything happens like that. Then you don't know what I am capable of" Jin's mom said.

"I know mom and I will keep Jin happy" Taehyung said. Taehyung then left his in-law's house as he have to attend an important meeting and finish that before Jin come. Taehyung was a sitting in the car when his phone went off. It was Jin

"Hello? Tae?" Jin said sofly. Taehyung felt a wave of calmness with Jin's voice.

"Are you aboard?. I just got out from your house and before you get worried. Let me tell you. Everything is settled." Taehyung said.

"Oh! Thank god. We are aboard and I took the cabin you asked me to take. I just called to tell you to take care of yourself and have your lunch on time." Jin said like a worried husn=band.

"Okay. I will. Driver will pick you up from Jimin and Hoseok's house. Don't worry we will be meeting soon." Taehyung said. He sends his private jet to pick everybody from Busan.

"Okay. Our flight is going to leave soon. I am coming back home Tae. To our home, right?" Jin asked.

"Off course. Come and make my life complete Jin. I want you for the rest of my life. Come back to your home Jin" Taehyung said nad hang up.

.............................................................

Hey guys! How are all of you? I am sure you guys are amaJIN. This is the second last chapter. The next one will be the last one. The last one will be full of surprises. I hope you liked this one. If you did please vote and comment.

BTS's online concert was so good. 'RUN BTS!' is also coming back. so, we are going to get more BTS content. Next update will be on Tuesday 20th October, on my birthday. I want to end my story on that dya. It was really fun to write and share my thoughts with you all. See you in my next update till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!