CHAPTER-8

'I was looking at you, but it hurts when I realise that you were looking at someone else'- scribble writer

It's been a month since the café incident. It's not that Jin hasn't got time to talk about it to Taehyung but he just couldn't. He didn't want to irritate Tae so he is just waiting for the correct time and place.

Today, Jin is very happy as Jungkook is coming over to stay for a week as Tae's parents had to go for an urgent family business and jungkook's exam are around the corner so he's going to stay with Jin and Taehyung. As kookie will be coming along with Taehyung in the evening so Jin decided to go through a fashion magazine and then continue with his work in the house. Jin was rummaging through the magazine when he found a picture of Jimin. Jin got excited and called Jimin. Jimin picked after 3 rings.

"Hey Jinnie! What's up???" Jimin said excitedly

"Hey Chim! I was just going through a fashion magazine and guess what? I found your picture. Chim oneul jal saeang-gyeossd-a ( You look handsome) " Jin said

"Ajinjja, gomawo (really, thankyou)" Jimin said extremely elated by his best friend's compliment.

"You know, Kookie is coming over for his exam preparations " Jin informed Jimin.

"Oh jinjja (really) then I would surely visit you once to meet and wish him luck" Jimin said

"You guys are most welcome to come to our house by the way, where is Hoseok? Haven't heard from him for a long time." Jin said.

"Oh, don't ask me. He is busy with his new dance video " Jimin said rolling his eyes." He transformed our home into his dancing studio."

"Ok" jin said and started laughing

"Oh, Jin got to go. I'll talk to you later ok?" Jimin said

"Ok. Take care" Jin said and hung up.

Jin was going through the magazine when a similar face came up. He seemed familiar to him. "oh he was the one whom he saw that day at the coffee shop with Taehyung. So he is a model. But what was he doing with Taehyung?" Jin said to himself. He started having doubts but he decided to distract himself as he doesn't want to jump to conclusions. He will ask Taehyung.

He got up and decided to finish his remaining work. As kookie is coming so he decided to make his favourite dinner. He cleaned up his room and also sorted out his needs and eating habits. So he doesn't fall sik and can make maximum use of his energy.

Soon evening came and so the time for kookie's arrival.

"Jin Hyung?" Kookie started calling as soon as he entered. When he saw Jin he ran and hugged him tightly.

"Hey kookie! How are you? Not at all stressed right" Jin asked cupping kookie's small face.

"I was but as in saw your pretty face all my stress and tiredness vanished" He said smiling from ear to ear.

"ok now go and freshen up and till then let me prepare your favourite items" Jin said patting Kookie's back.

"Yeah hyung I am super hungry and I already saw your channel and the dishes looks so delicious and lovely. Today I'll finally get a chance to taste them live" Jungkook said

Jin just smiled and looked over Taehyung who was going through his phone.

"Tae you also go and freshen up. I'll prepare the table" Jin said. Taehyung looked up and he was about to say something but instead just nodded and left. After the dinner, Jin went to Jungkook's room to have a chat with him. He was unpacking his luggage.

"Hey! Kookie need any help?" Jin said.

"anniyo (no) you already did a lot. You just sit and talk with me that would be more than enough."

"So, all set for the exams?" Jin asked

"I guess hyung. I have to sore well then only I will be able to go to my desired art college"

"Off course you will Don't worry. Kookie can I ask you something?" Jin decided to ask him about the model and Tae. To which Jungkook nodded.

"Does our family business have anything to do with the fashion world? Like what I mean is that do they launch models?" Jin asked with extreme cautiousness.

Jungkook"s face got paled he knew that Jin was asking about one particular model and he won't be able to tell him the truth. So, he composed himself and, managed a smile.

"No hyung. Once due to one of Tae hyung's friend we hosted a fashion show. But that was last time. Recently, Tae hyung and das are focussed on an important business deal. I heard that it would bring us huge profit if we could crack it" Kookie said. He knew that he is not telling his Jin hyung the entire truth but it is for his own good. Jin hyung doesn't deserve so much pain. But Jungkook also new that Jin also deserves to know the truth but he loves his Jin hyung too much and it's not his place to tell him the truth.

"Oh, I see! "Jin said." So, it wasn't a business meeting and they don't have any coonection professionally. Then what Taehyung was doing with him?" Jin thought.

"Oh! Jin hyung can you give me your alarm clock? I forgot to bring mine." Jungkook said breaking Jin's reverie.

"Yes, sure let me bring it, wait" Jin said and got up.

He entered in their room to bring the alarm clock. Taehyung was taking shower. Jin decided that he would talk to him today. Jin was about to leave when Tae's phone started ringing. Jin went to pick it up but he could make it, the call got disconnected.

But it was not the call that drawn Jin's attention but the picture on Tae's phone's screensaver.

"P-P-P-Park B-B- Bogum" Jin managed to say with tears in his eyes.

.....................................................................................................

Hey! Guys I hope you guys are fine. Taejin day is just around the corner and I am super excited for it. I hope you like this chapter. If you did then please comment and vote. To all my silent readers thanks for silently supporting my work and appreciating it.

I PURPLE YOU!