CHAPTER-19

"It's all gone and I couldn't do anything about it"scribble writer

Jin was getting ready for the dinner tonight. He didn't do anything extravagant, just few things. He is very excited to tell Taehyung about his pregnancy.

"Thanks, baby, for coming in my life. We will go for school together. We will go to park together. If you are a boy then I would buy you blue shirts. But if you are girl then I woul buy you many things. I would dress you up prettily. Dad also loves you even though he doesn't know about you yet. But he will know and we will all stay together. You have wonderful samchons (uncles) and grandparents. Oh! I am so happy." Jin said to the baby, as if he/she could hear. But still it gave Jin a huge satisfaction.

He finished his cooking and then went to wash himself up and get ready for the dinner. He made Taehyung's favourite Japchae and pork belly fry. He also prepared cake for giving the beautiful news to Taehyung.

"all set for today. Now, let's go wash up" Jin said to himself and went to his room.

...............................................

"I hope the papers are fine Mr. kim?" Mr. park aske Taehyung. Taehyung was going through the divorce papers. He was feeling conflicted about the divorce papers, whether he should do it or not. Like Jin is not a bad person atleast he shall give this marriage a chance. But on the second thought, he was worried about Park Bo-gum. He cannot betray him.

"Why it is so hard to make a decision?" Taehyung said to himself.

"pardon?" Mr. Pardon said.

"Nothing. Actually, I wanted to know by when I have to submit the papers?" Taehyung asked.

"As soon as possible sir. We have to present it to the court so that the procedure can get started. But it would require both yours and your husband's signatures. So I hope you can make it faster." Mr. Park said.

"Did you included the things which I asked you to include? Like regarding alimony and all the other things?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes sir. But can I ask you something?" Mr. Park asked.

Taehyung nodded and indicated him to continue. "Sir it doesn't seem like a divorce paper. You are giving so many things to your husband. You are giving 48% of your shares to Mr. Jin and also you are giving him monthly 120 million won. Like if you love him so much then why are giving him divorce." Mr. Park asked

"It's not love. It's my guilty conscience. I cannot destroy someone's life. Even if it got destroyed because of me then I should at least pay for it." Taehyung said to Mr. Park. "I will reach you as soon as possible." Taehyung said and dismissed Mr. Park. He was trying to find ways to tell Jin about the divorce. He knows that he will be hated but at least it won't destroy anybody's future. Jin is a good person and he doesn't deserve this misery. Taehyung loves Park Bo-Gum. He can never love Jin. So, he has to take this vital step.

....................................................

Jin was startled when he heard footsteps. He knew that Taehyung is here. He got up from the couch and wished Taehyung.

"Hey! How was your day?"Jin asked Taehyung out of excitement.

"yeah it was good. Actually, I am nervous about the thing I am going to tell you." Taehyung said.

Jin approached Taehyung and placed a hand on his shoulders. "You don't have to get nervous Tae. I know what are you going to say and I am oaky with it. We have to end this fight somewhere. I am happy that you finally decided to confess."

"Really? You know what I am going to tell you. Oh! That's wonderful. Bo-gum hyung told me that it will be easy to tell you and also that you are sensible enough. It was me who was conflicted and was hesitant to tell you. But you don't worry I have prepared everything for you. You won't face any problem." Taehyung told and held Jin's hands.

Jin was not getting what Taehyung is saying. "What Park Bo-gum is doing in their conversation? What problem is he talking about?" Jin thought frowning.

"It would be extremely helpful Jin if you sign these divorce papers. It will be good for both of us you know. You can get out of this shitty marriage and I can be with Bogum hyung. I have already transferred 48% of my shares in your name and I will also pay for you monthly expenses. Don't worry" Taehyung said. Jin took the papers from Taehyung's hands and was staring at it. He felt like his whole world is crumbling down. But he didn't feel like crying. He was calm and devastated.

"Ok now you can enjoy the dinner as I have to go to Bogum hyung to give him this amazing news. Oh! You wanted to tell me something right? What is it" Taehyung asked.

Jin was feeling shattered. On one side, he wanted to cry and tell Taehyung that he is pregnant. On the other side, he was holding himself back. As he knew that he won't make his baby a charity case for his/her own father. So he stopped himself. "Nothing" he managed to say. Taehyung smiled and left Jin in the middle of the hall and left.

Jin's knees started feeling weak and he lost his balance as he entered inside the kitchen. He decided not to cry. At least not for the person who doesn't care for him and uses him for his selfish interests. But when his eyes fell on the cake, he couldn't control his tears.

"Why? Why?" Jin cried and shouted loudly. "I didn't do anything wrong. I just loved a person with all my heart and loyalty and what I got in return? Why I have to get such consequences every time."

"I am sorry baby. You have to see all these. But don't worry I am here. We will be enough for each other. I will not be like my father and I will be a good daddy to you. I know you love I can feel it." He cried even harder holding his flat belly. Suddenly his eyes fell on his wedding picture. "its all over". With that sentence, Jin cried even harder. This time more like a baby. He was getting tired from all the crying. He was tired of investing his love for wrong person. He picked the divorce papers and headed for his room. he didn't bother to change his clothes. He laid down hugging his belly and cried the remaining tears.

"Saranghaeo aga" ( I love you baby) with this Jin drifted to sleep.

.........................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! How are you all? I am sure you guys are doing great. This is the longest chapter that I have written so far. Thankyou to all of you for 5K. I am so happy and its all because of you guys. I would also like to thank you the silent readers for silently supporting me. If you like this chapter then please vote and comment. I would love to hear from you. BTS SOOP is coming. I am excited but I can't watch it as I can't purchase it. so, I hope you guys can see it. See you in next update.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!