CHAPTER-22

"Happiness is just lying around to catch you"- scribble writer

7 months later, Seoul, South Korea.

"Taehyung, I think you need to calm down. You have been working endlessly for the past 6 months and you are also doing this therapy for 4 months but nothing seems to work." Said Chanyeol. Taehyung has been taking therapy to forget his pain. But he cannot when the memory of Jin is all over the home.

"I don't know what to do? I am lost. Although I am working but my mind and soul is somewhere else. In this past 6 months I tried contacting him but I found no trace. I also asked Kookie but he is also avoiding me. Mom and Dad settled in GIsung and left Seoul. Although mom talks to me but dad is not talking to me. After what I went through with Park Bo-gum, I realised hope much I love Jin. It is not sudden to me. I was having feelings for him after spending time with him. But he left suddenly with just a small letter. He also signed the divorce papers but I am still trying to find him. "He said and drank a glass of water.

"Did you asked anybody to look for him?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, I did. I hope this time I will get some information about him. I am dying to meet him. I want to ask him that what happened that he had to leave suddenly? Why mom and noona hates me so much? Why Kookie is not even talking to me.? Why he left me alone.? I want to apologise to him for my deeds? I want to hug him and cry on his lap. I want to have a family with him" Taehyung said with desperation.

"But why so suddenly?"Chanyeol said.

"I don't know but I have this empty feeling after Jin left me. I go to the house everyday only to find it empty without Jin's laughter, big welcoming smile and cute gestures." Taehyung said and tear drop fell from his eyes on his lap. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello? Sir its me. I have gathered the information you asked for. This time I think you won't be disappointed. I have already texted you the address and everything." The man said. Taehyung checked and a small smile captured his lips.

"Good work" Taehyung said and hang up.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked.

"I think I found out where is my Jin. I am going to bring him back. My unpaid therapy is coming back Chanyeol. I am super happy. "Taehyung said with determination.

..................................................................................

Busan, South Korea.

"Samchon (uncle) miahnae(sorry. I ate the cookies which you made for others" A voice said with a pouty face.

"its ok Ae-chan. I didn't mind at all. You can eat as much as you can. Its your 5th birthday after all." Jin said lowering down himself to Ae-chan's level. He also kissed her.

"Thankyou jinnie samchon. You are the best." Ae-chan said and hugged Jin.

"Jin hyung you are going to spoil her. " Namjoon complained.

"Its ok Joonie. Its her birthday today. She deserves all the spoiling. So, don't complain. Moreover, its between me and Ae-chan. Why are you coming in the middle.?" Jin said.

"Yes, samchon. Why are you poking your big nose?" Ae- chan said.

"Ok I am sorry for coming between you two" Namjoon said smiling. " Jin hyung the preparations are done and the cake is also ready and fully decorated. Noona and seobangnim (brother-in-law) already send their birthday presents for Ae-chan. They also thanked you for filling up for them" Namjoon said handing Jin the well decorated cake.

"I wish they could be here. But work calls. I am sure they are going to come very soon to join us. But till then we are here for Ae-chan, Eun-jung and Seo-yeon. but where are the twins?" Jin asked.

"We are here Jinnie Samchon" the twins said in unisob.

" I went to pick flowers for Ae-chan. Aren't they pretty?" Seo-yeon said.

"You are here for the cake. Flowers are just for show as you couldn't have empty handed. Look at my flowers they are more pretty then yours."Eun-jung said.

"I loved both of them noona" Ae-chan said.

"you are all here for cake ok? Don't fight. Its Ae-chan's 5th birthday. Let's celebrate it with smiling faces" Jin said. They are like sunshine in Jin's dark life. He didn't know what is happiness until he met them and Namjoon. He lost all hopes of living but they are keeping him alive. His job as a pre-school teacher is also a god blessing to him. He closed his Youtube channel, as he wanted to escape that limelight. He wanted peace and happiness and he is not disappointed.

" But where they, Jin hyung? they are also late for today?" Namjoon just finished his sentence when he heard a loud thud, as if somebody fell down. They all turned around and the kids burst into laughter.

"Don't worry I am absolutely ok" said Park Jimin. He always fll down whenever he hurries. Ae-chan ran towards her Jimin samchon and Hoeseok samchon.

"Why are guys late? I was waiting for you." Ae-chan said. Jimin went down to Ae-chan's level and said.

"it is all because of this Hoeseok samchon he took hours to get ready and then there was traffic and you know the flight right baby"

" Hey you overslept due to jetlag and you took hours to get ready as if its your birthday. Don't blame me." Hoseok said covering Ae-chan's ears.

"ok! Now you two please stop. All the way you were bickering. I am tired of this. Jin hyung? Please do something" Jungkook said and went to meet with the kids.

"This is the for my cute little Ae-chan and these are for my girlfriends right here" Jungkook said and handed each of them their gifts and hugged them.

"Ok now we all are glad that you guys could make it on time. Now let's gather and Ae-chan? cut the cake baby" Jin said and gathered everybody.

"Saeng-il chughahabnida

Saeng-il chughahabnida

Sanranghae Ae-chan

Saeng-il chughahabnida". Everybody clapped together and she cut the cake blowing the candles.

"Happy birthday Ae-chan" Namjoon and Hoseok said and hugged Ae-chan. Then Eun-jung and Seo-yeon also hugged AE-chan. Jungkook took beautiful pictures and later hugged Ae-chan along with Jin.

Everybody was enjoying themselves. Jin felt as if he is surrounded with thousands of rainbows. It's been a long time since Jin enjoyed such a beautiful moment. Whenever he teaches those small kids he feels like as if he is with his lost child. Whenever he sees these kids' happiness and laughter, he feels content and satisfied. He never wants to see Taehyung. He took away Jin's child and also broke his heart. Moreover, insulted his loyalty and love. He is happy with these kids, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook. He is also happy that his mom agreed to let him stay in Busan. Otherwise, he would have been mad and depressed if he continued to stay at Seoul. He is happy and needs nobody else.........

.......................................................................

Hey guys! A bit of Taehyung regressions. I hope you all are fine. I hope you liked this chapter. If you did make sure to vote it and also comment. A lot of revelations will happen with the passage of time. You are going to enjoy it. Just wait and read. Thank you to all my silent readers for silently supporting me. And also, to all the vibrant readers for making my story ar #15  under Taejin tag. Thanks a lot.

Dynamite era is coming. Did you guys check out recent pictures of Jin's brother's wedding. Jin was looking as handsome as always. I wish someday we will see Jin and Taehyung getting married to each other. It's a dream but I always believe in what I dream. so, figures crossed. Did you check out the Break The Silence -the movie? Oh my god I am excited. The second trailer of The Soop is also out. See you in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!