CHAPTER-24

"Scars are vital and sensitive, so much that with slightest hurt they open up the past wounds"- scribble writer

Seoul, South Korea.

"Sir, all the preparations are done. Can you please check if you need anything or not?" Taehyung's assistant said.

"No everything is fine. Did you speak with Mrs Bong soon. Like I don't want any confusion." Taehyung said sternly.

"Yes sir I already talked with her and she is very much satisfied with our norms and she also expressed her gratitude towards you." The assistant said.

Taehyung is very happy today. Since, today he is finally tomorrow he's going to meet his husband and life, Jin. For the past 7 months he has been searching about him. Finally, he got to know that currently he is working in a prep school at Busan. So, he decided to invest in Sunshine Middle school. He is super excited to meet him.

"I am coming Jin, to claim you back. To bring you back in my life.to make you mine." Taehyung said with a broad smile.

.............................................................................................................................................

Busan, South Korea.

"Oh my god, Joonie. I am screwed. Why didn't you wake me up?" Jin said by moving back and forth in his room. today, he doesn't have the prep school. So, he forgot to set his alarm. But now he is super late.

"Miahnae (sorry) hyung! I thought you are tired so; I didn't wake you up. You were looking so peaceful when you were sleeping" Namjoon said. Jin stopped in his tracks. Namjoon saw Jin suffering the most. He was very patient with him. He didn't know Jin, but still he was considerate. It was because of Namjoon and the kids. That Jin was successful in overcoming his depression.

"Aww! But Joonie I have meeting today. So, I have to be early. But I am not angry at you. Okay? So, don't worry. You have your breakfast and go off to work. By the time you'll leave I will come back. So, don't take pressure." Jin said ruffling Namjoon's hair.

"Aye Aye captain! And you also eat something on the way ok" Namjoon said seeing Jin off. Jin literally ran on his way to his school.it take 20 mins from his house which he shares with Namjoon. When he started working in Sunshine Pre-school, it only had 9 students. He joined as a part timer. The kids love him. He also loves them practically; he is surrounded with kids all the time. After running for like 15 minutes, Jin finally reached Sunshine Middle School. The meeting starts at 9am and he reached at 8:45. So, he has good 15 minutes. As soon as, Jin entered the meeting room, all the eyes fell on him. Some teachers looked at him and smiled whereas some are just jealous of him. Jin doesn't know why they are so cold towards him. But, he just ignores them.

"Good morning, Jin. How are you doing?" Mrs Bong Soon asked Jin with a wide grin. Mrs Bong Soon is the principal of Sunshine Middle School. A very lovey and generous women.

"I am good ma'am" Jin replied politely. After 15 minutes, the meeting started.

"Good morning Teachers. Today I have called this urgent meeting to discuss something very important.as you know, that the founders always wanted to extend sunshine Middle School to High school. But due to low budget they couldn't do it. They also proposed to change the interior of the Prep school so, I asked Jin to join the meeting. But now one of the top businessmen from Seoul expressed his interest in investing on Sunshine. So, with his investments I think we will be able to fulfil our dreams." The teachers were in awe.

" I know the news is sudden and also very surprising. It would help us in all the ways. He also expressed his desire to visit our school and he would personally look after all the arrangements. He would also like to talk with our founders so that the procedure goes smoothly. He will come tomorrow. So, I request all the teachers to be prepared for him" Mrs.Bong Soon said and also the meeting ended in no time.