CHAPTER-13

"Truth doesn't see whether anybody is hurt or happy, it just comes out in it's most ugly way possible"- scribble writer

It's already been 5 months since Taejin's confrontation. Jin can't believe that he actually endured this much. Jin couldn't go and meet with his mother since his mother and Suran is busy with the inauguration of Suran's new publishing house and also of the fact that it will just take few seconds for his mother to understand tat something is wrong and moreover Jin can't forget the promise that he made to Taehyung's mother on that dreadful night.

5 months before,

"Yes mom??" came Jin's raspy voice from other side of the phone. It didn't take seconds for Taehyung's mother to understand that something is wrong.

"Mom can I ask you something?" Jin asked trying hard to control his tears. But those traitors are just continuously falling.

"yes, sure dear. You don't have to ask me before asking." Taehyung's mom assured Jin.

"Did you know about Park Bogum before our marriage? Did you know that Tae has a boyfriend and he was not interested in getting married to me?" Jin said the last sentence with so much hurt in his voce. Silence on the other hand made Jin believe that Taehyung was telling the truth.

"Mom?" Jin whispered as if his voice has stooped midway in his throat.

"Jin I knew that Tae started dating Bogum around four years back. Initially, the relationship seemed good to me. But then I started having doubts about Bogum's intentions. One day, I followed him and found out that Bogum is cheating on Tae. He is using Tae for his position and money. His then BF was not so rich and also was a struggling actor back then. I tried to tell Tae about Bogum's real intentions but he didn't believe me and left his house and started living with that Park Bogum. After 2 years of continuous convincing he came back." Taehyung's mother continued. "Then your marriage proposal came. Although I was sceptical about this but then I met you and got to know that you are innocent and kind and would keep my son happy. But Tae said that he doesn't want to marry you. but then his dad threatened him of depriving him from company's shares then he agreed to marry you" Taehyung's mother ended her story.

Jin was already in tears, actually it is something which is constantly staying with him since his childhood. How fate can play such miserable trick? and why always he is on the other end? These questions started arising on Jin's mind. Jin's prolonged silence bothered Taehyung's mom. She thought of convincing Jin. She knows that this is hard to bear with but Jin is her last hope. If Jin leaves hr son then Taehyung will go back to Park bogum, she can't let that happen.

"Jin I know I am being selfish right now. But you are last hope and I know that if you stay with Tae then he will be saved from that Bogum. Bogum won't be able to hurt him or use him. I will be extremely grateful to you Jin. Please promise me that you won't leave Tae in any condition?" Taehyung's mom literally begged him

"I'll try hard mom" With that Jin disconnected the call.

.............................................................

Jin still remembers that awful night. He cried so hard that day as if, if he doesn't cry then he would die with such agony. Although time flew like a storm but he is still trying hard to keep his promise. Although it is tough and sometimes it's hard to endure Taehyung's ignorance but he is still surviving. But inside he knows, that all these pains are short-lived and Tae would eventually return to him. For how long can Taehyung ignore Jin's love. Moreover, Jin believes that everything can be won with love and innocence.

Jin reverie was broken by a knock on the door. It was Maria. "Jin you got a phone call" she informed Jin.

"Coming" Jin said and went downstairs, "Hello?" Jin asked.

"Oh! Hello dear. Its mom speaking. How are you doing jin?" she asked.

"I am good mom" Jin said.

"Good then. Actually, I called to inform you that kookie's exam results came out today and he passed with flying colours and his admission procedure to Seoul Art School has already started" Taehyung's mom informed Jin.

"Wow mom that's a great news and I am super happy. Congratulate Kookie on my behalf" Jin said.

"All thanks to you Jin. You really guided him and infused confidence in him that he can do it." Taehyung's mom said. Jin just smiled at this compliment. He loves Kookie as his little brother and in near future if anything again happens like this then he would again help Kookie like this.

"Yeah dear. We wanted to throw a party on both Jungkook and Taehyung's honour, as he cracked an amazing deal." Taehyung's mother said. Jin just said yes. He does not about it but he can't let that know so he just said a simple yes.

"So, you have to be there and join in our celebration as you our family and our pride." Taehyung's mom said.

"Off course mom I'll be there with Tae. Don't worry." Jin said and hung up.

Jin is genuinely happy for Kookie. "At least someone is getting in life what they want. I don't want anyone to suffer. Not even Tae. Even if it involves my destruction. Because I still love him" Jin thought to himself.

..................................................................................

Hey guys! How are you all? I hope you guys are super. Thanks for the 1K. it wouldn't have been possible without you guys' support. I also want to share my heartfelt gratitude to all my silent readers who are silently reading my story and silently showering me with their love and support.

I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please vote and leave your precious comments. I know the story has become quite sad for the past few chapters but it's all for a happy ending. All these are needed.so please bear with it. A romantic chapter is coming up that I can assure you and it's going to be soon. As always see you in my next update.

I PURPLE YOU!! STAYYYYY GOLDDDDDDD!!