CHAPTER-31

"Let me get the comfort of you hands and let me drown in your eyes"scribble writer

2 weeks have passed since Taehyung's confession. He maintained some distance with Jin. But they need to work together, so they maintained their professionalism. Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook left the very next day and Jungkook was extremely sad. Jungkook had his classes and his results were due, Jimin had his winter collection shoot and Hoseok had his music video due. So, they left the very next day. The sunshine school is almost on its way to be refurbished. Everything is done and that implies that Taehyung's work has almost ended. Today, the entire family is gathering up for a small celebration. Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook are coming. Jungkook passed with flying colors, Jimin's photoshoot was a big success and Hoeseok's music video is hitting the charts. But, in the midst of this, Jin is not happy. He is going to lose Taehyung once again. Taehyung is also feeling the same. It's not that because Bogum did wrong to him, he fell in love with Jin. But that feeling was there but he never really cared. After, Jin left he realized what he lost. As the word goes, we only care about anything or anyone after they are lost. The twins and Ae-chan are in Seoul to meet their parents. Namjoon didn't go as he had work and he wanted the kids to be left alone with their parents. They will be coming back before Christmas, which is 1 week away.

"Hyung, I am done with fireplace and all the other arrangements. How's your cooking going?" Namjoon asked

"oh! I am almost done. Just doing the desserts and I will be done. But I ma not going to tell you the menu, Joonie" Jin said. He is trying to stay happy for them. He can't show them his sadness. Moreover, not in fronyt of Jungkook. Otherwise, he will be more depressed.

"Ah!! Hyung. Wae(why)?" Namjoon whined like a baby. Jin just laughed at his childish behavior.

"ok. Don't tell me. I have just called Hobi and he said that they have already landed and they are 15 minutes away. So, you better hurry up." Namjoon informed.

"Ok you take all the plates and everything. Be careful, don't break them on the way." Jin said and laughed. Soon, they all arrived and the environment turned into a happy one.

"Hey! Jinnie. How are you doing? You look thin but neon jal seng-gyeoss-eo (you are still handsome)" Jimin said hugging Jin.

"Oh god you started again? Let me hug him also. Give us some space" Hoseok said literally pushing Jimin away.

"How are you ? huh? Are you not eating well? Or they are letting you work too much?" Hobi said cupping Jin's cheeks.

"Ah! Naneun gwaenchanh-a ( I am fine)" Jin said hugging both of his best friends. But there was someone who was not really liking the view and that was Jungkook.

"Hello? Pay some attention to me also Jin hyung. I have also achieved good marks. Don't I also deserve your hug?" Jungkook said pouting.

"Aww! My aegi (baby). Come here" Jin said hugging Jungkook. Everybody hugged each other and then went to hug Namjoon.

"Ok! Now let's get inside otherwise we will all freeze to death" Namjoon said hugging Jungkook. They all went inside to carry on with their celebrations.

After a lovely dinner, they all gathered for a brief wine session and also to have a long chit-chat. Jin has extremely low alcohol tolerance. But, still today he agreed to drink. He just wants to forget about the longing pain and also about Taehyung. They started off with Hoseok's lame jokes. Then they talked about Jungkook's next semester and also about Jimin's travel stories. Namjoon was doing bitching about his boss. He is just waiting for a good opportunity then he would leave this asshole job. Jin, although was listening to them, but his wandered to Taehyung's words.