CHAPTER-30

"Can love really cross over the bridge of difficulties"- scribble writer

7 months ago..

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

"Bo-gum hyung will be so happy. He doesn't even know that I came back from Australia. I will give him surprise. But I'll just text him to know that whether he is at home or not." Taehyung said. He took out his phone and texted Bo-gum. He immediately replied and informed Taehyung that he is home and is resting. "I am missing you baby. When will you come back?" Bo-gum said in the message. Taehyung chuckled at his sweetness. "I will be here soon. Even before you can even imagine" Taehyung said. He reached Bo-gum's apartment within 45 mins from airport. He didn't even get back home. He didn't hear anything from Jin. He thought that he would call him after leaving Bo-gun's apartment. Although his mother called but he couldn't reply or call her back. by the voice message she sounded serious. Last time, he saw Jin was before he went for his Australian trip. i.e., 4 days ago. Bo-gum went with Taehyung for the first two days. But then he suddenly left for work from Australia.

Taehyung was about to ring the doorbell but he knew Bo-gum's passcode. So, he entered without any hesitation. But he saw two pairs of shoes which do not belong to Bo-gum. "maybe he has a guest over." Taehyung thought. But the drawing room was empty. So, he slowly made his way towards the house. But as he was entering more. He could see clothes all over the place. "what's wrong?" Taehyung asked. He kept down the bouquet of roses on the table. He approached towards the bedroom, from where loud laughing noises were coming. Taehyung didn't make any noises. He slowly went to stand beside the door which was ajar.

"But baby, what is that pabo finds out us? He will kill you and me" The boy in his early 30s said. He was lying over Park Bo-gum.

"Don't worry babe. Taehyung is just a nerd who is in deep love with me. If not, then why would he leave such a beautiful husband like Seokjin. I have given him so many instances that I am cheating on him. But see, he is such a fool. Now, I have even more destroyed his life. He won't be able to go back to Jin and is tied up with me. Also, after he transfers 20% of his shares in my name, I will leave him. So, he will be a big time looser." Park bo-gum said and laughed. Taehyung felt as if everything around him is shaking. He couldn't feel the floor below him. He was even more shocked after hearing the next sentence.

"My career wouldn't have been possible without that pabo. He filled me with money and luxury. He didn't even listen to his own mother and chose me over her. I was extracting money from him for the past 2 years and he was so ambivalent about it. Although, I feel bad that he loves me so much but I love you more baby. That money was important for you and me to survive. But now that you are gradually settling down and I am also stable. I will quickly break all my ties with that Taehyung and be yours forever." Bo-gum said and kissed his 'boyfriend'. Taehyung was in tears by now. "How could you do this to me? I loved you so much. I even left Jin for you." Taehyung said to himself. But, he didn't made any sound and left Bo-gum's apartment. He went straight to his home. But there also he couldn't find Jin. He searched every corner of the house but there was no trace of Jin. Taehyung found a letter on the dining table. It was from Jin. After reading the content of the letter he was devastated. He saw that Jin even signed the divorce papers.

"AHHHHHH!! I messed up everything. I even lost the one person who never gave up on me?" Taehyung shouted and cried. He fell on the ground and was crying his heart out. He couldn't take this pain alone. He want to Jin beside him to soothe him to tell him that everything will be okay. To tell him that this is a just a bad phase and it will pass on. But, even after and shouting so hard, Taehyung couldn't touch or feel Jin beside him. this house has just become a building with cement and brick for Taehyung.