CHAPTER-23

"Staying in agony, I hope now you know how does it feel?"- scribble writer

Seoul, South Korea.

Taehyung came back at around 11:30 in the night. He didn't want to come back home but he had to as there was no work left. He always misses the welcoming smile of Jin. He wanted to get back that smile. He went to drink some water, where he saw their wedding picture. He just continued to stare at it. It made him realize how wrong he was about Jin. He placed the photo back in it place and left the kitchen the kitchen also smells like Jin. He went to his room and started undressing. His eyes fell on the closet of Jin's side. Just a few months ago it was filled with Jin's sweatshirts, hoodies and long sleeve shirts. But now, its all empty. Jin even took away his perfume. Taehyung broke down. He cried his heart out.

"I am so sorry Jin. I didn't care about you. I knew you love me but still I acted as a jerk. I am so sorry" He said. Taehyung got up and brought the letter that Jin wrote before leaving. It had Jin's smell. There were tear spots as well, which now became completely dry. The letter said,

"When you will be reading this letter, I will already be gone Tae. I tried so hard to make you mine. It was never physical for me. But see, I couldn't even make you fall in love with me. I am all broken. I am shattered. I wanted your comfort., your love but see, I got none. I lost everything. I know you hate me. But I can't stop loving you. You took way everything from me. But I am still unable to curse you. Wae (why)?? Because I love you. But I don't want to see you ever again. I know that my love for you is strong but if you ever come in front of me then trust me, you'll get a lifeless Jin. I am dead for you and you are dead for me. So, don't ever look for me in this lifetime. I wish you a happy life.

Kim Seokjin"

Taehyung read that letter at least 500 times in search of any possible clue. He wanted to know that why Jin is shattered because of him. What made him leave like that? Without proper goodbye and without his knowledge. But all the answers remained unanswered. But now, Taehyung found a way to get all the answers.

"This you will see a changed Kim Taehyung Jin. " He said with determination.

.....................................

Busan, South Korea.

"You guys could have stayed a little longer" Jin said hugging Kookie and Jimin.

"No, Jin hyung. My break is almost over and I have to organize for my exhibition. Just a small arrangement. As the owners saw my paintings and decided to give me a chance". Jungkook said side hugging Jin.

Jin didn't wanted to stay connected with Taehyung, but that does not mean that he will forget Jungkook, his favorite daesang(little brother). So, he kept his contacts with Jungkook. But Taehyung doesn't know about it. Jin also sometimes talks to Taehyung's mom. But not that much.

"I have shooting in LA, Jinnie. I took three days off for Ae-chan's birthday and also to meet you. This photoshoot is very important for me. It's the winter collection. I am extremely nervous about it." Jimin said pouting.

"But don't worry Jin, we will visit you soon. Your birthday is just around the corner. I am sure we would be free by then." Hoseok said.

" We will miss you guys" The kids said to Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Oh babies! We will miss you too" Jimin said hugging the three.

"Hope you guys to see you soon and have a safe journey and inform us after you guys reach Seoul." Namjoon said hugging the three.

"Bye guys! Have a safe journey" Jin said bidding his goodbyes to them.

"Okay kids, Party is over and guys have school tomorrow. So, let's clean up and get to bed." Jin said to Ae-chan and the twins. Jin took them to their rooms.

"Good night Jin samchon. Saranghaeo (Iwe love you)" The kids said.

Jin smiled and wished them back. He was about to go to his room when Namjoon came running to Jin.

"Hyung! You have an important call." He said.

"Who is it? Its quite late now Joonie." Jin said getting anxious.

"Its from you school. I think its your principle" Namjoon said. Jin now look really tensed. Mrs. Bong Soon never calls at this hour. There must be something serious. So, he took the call.

"Hello" Jin said in a calmer tone.

"Hello Mr. Kim. I am Suzy. I hope I didn't disturb you. Actually, I wanted to inform you something." Suzy said.

"Oh! No no not at all. What happened? Anything serious?" Jin asked.

"Actually, we have an important meeting tomorrow. As it also involves the prep school. So, I called you at this hour" she said.

"Oh! sure but isn't it so sudden. Like what it is about?"Jin asked absolutely shock about the sudden news.

"actually, one of the top industrialists from Seoul want to invest in our school. That much only I know. Mrs.Bong Soon will let us know in the meeting only. It will start at 9 tomorrow." Suzy said and hanged up.

Jin was flustered about this new piece of information.

"You scared me Joonie. Its not our principal but Miss. Suzy, our music teacher. We have an important meeting tomorrow. I have to attend that." Jin said

"Oh miahnae (sorry) hyung. Good night then Hyung" Namjoon said and Jin went to his room. he was really wondering about the person who is interested in investing in Sunshine.

.............................................................

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing fine. It was basically a small accumulation of Taehyung's redemptions. I am really curious about the investor you know. Let's see who it is? I am sure you guys already guessed it. If yes, then wait for the tussle. If no, then keep guessing. Thank you, guys, for 1k votes. If you liked this chapter then vote and comment. Thank you for all your love and support. Keep loving and supporting my story. See you in another update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU!! STAY GOLD!!