CHAPTER-34

"The clouds have finally cleared and the sun is shining brightly"' scribble writer

"What the fuck?" Taehyung was about to shout when two hands back hugged him. It didn't took a minute for him to realize whose hands were these.

"Baby, I missed you" said Park Bo-gum. Taehyung remained quiet. He was feeling disgusted with this man's façade. He no longer wants theses hands to touch him. But he cannot react in this place and definitely not today.

"Baby why didn't you came after you returned from Australia to meet me? Huh? I waited for you for so long." Bogum said. Taehyung instantly remembered that day. He could never forget that day. He was not only left heartbroken but when he returned, he didn't find Jin. He wanted someone's comfort but he couldn't go to Jin, to hug him and tell him sorry. For that he still amending. His blood started to boil.

"I even called your assistant but she said that you are busy. I was worried Taetae. You were not picking up my calls and you were not at your house. Then finally I saw that Hye-ji posted a picture with you and the other teachers on SNS. I didn't waste a single time and came here as soon as I returned from California. Isn't it great that I will be celebrating Christmas with you?" Bogum said still hugging Taehyung.

"Or your money ended and you knew that Taehyung have enough to feed your selfish interests and the needs of your Boyfriend?" Taehyung said coldly coming face to face to Bogum. Bogum was startled and shocked. He decided to maintain his so-called sweet talk.

"Why are you talking to me like this? I love you. You know, that right? What happened? Don't tell me that Jin dickhead manipulated you against me?" Bogum said with utter disgust. This time Bogum crossed his limits. How dare is he to call Jin a dickhead and that is also in front of him?

"Don't you dare to use such words against my Husband?" Taehyung said angrily.

"Huh?husband? when did he became your husband? Or did you fell in love with him?" Bogum said with a mocking smile.

"Yes I did. I love Jin. I love him. Do you get that?" Taehyung said shaking Bogum's hands off him.

"Then what about me? what about us?" Bogum said. He was getting frustrated. He wanted money and Taehyung could provide that to him. but if he is doing these things then Bogum will really start to struggle.

"we were never us. It was only you. I was a fool to imagine that you love me. you never loved me. you only stayed with me for my money" Taehyung said with Tears in his eyes.

"Taehyung! Don't you dare to talk to me like this. What you are huh? You cheated your husband with me. yes I have a boyfriend. I needed your money. You were privileged. Even if you give me some of your money, it won't harm you a single bit" Bogum said and then he realized what he just said.

"You know what? Truth is something which can never stay hidden. It will come out no matter what. You just confessed your own deed." Taehyung said.

"So what? I wanted money and acting a love story with you was not a hard task. You provided me with all the luxuries and also money" Bogum said opening his facade.

"How could you do this to me?" Taehyung asked.

"I had no other choice. Trust me I don't regret. I even knew that Jin had a miscarriage and I also knew that you started to develop feelings towards him. But id couldn't afford to lose you. So, I messaged your mom when she messaged you about Jin's miscarriage. She also told you about his mental state. But I care less. I don't care about your dickhead husband and your so-called child" Bogum said.

"Bogum!!" Taehyung shouted. "Get out. I said get out. I don't want to see you anymore. I will make sure that you rot in hell." With that Taehyung left the store room.

Taehyung was not able to stand on his feet. He collapsed. It felt as if the world is crushing down. He felt wronged and cheated.

"Tae?Tae?" came a voice from the door.

"Are you in there? Oh my god it is too dark. But I saw him entering this room. Where did he go?" Jin said to himself. He was about to leave when Taehyung's sobbing sounds came from the corner of the room. Jin immediately ran and saw that Taehyung was crying.

"Tae? What happened? Why are you crying. Get up. Let's go"Jin said holding Taehyung's hands.

"Jin, I don't deserve to live. I should just probably leave. I don't deserve your love and affection. For me, you lost our baby. bogum is right I created my own well and fell into it. It is all my fault. Although I cancelled the divorce papers but I will send you the new one" Taehyung said letting the tears fall down freely. They stared at each other for a minute.

"So, you are going to leave me again?" Jin said getting up. Taehyung was just staring at Jin.

"Why do you always repeat the same things? Wae? I really lost all my hopes and then you came back. But then again you came back and showed me that you love me. but see, again you want to leave me alone." Jin said and this time he was crying.

" but Jin you don't deserve a jerk like me. you deserve someone who will love you"

"But you said you love me then all they were lies?" Jin said cutting Taehyung's sentence.

"No Jin. But I already caused you a lot of trouble." Taehyung said and was leaving when Jin back hugged him.

"Sarangaheo Tae ( I love you Tae)" Jin said crying.

"I couldn't stop loving you. I was angry at you but never really hated you. I was hurt with your behavior but I couldn't stop my feelings. Your coming back and pestering that you love me. all this things made fall for you again. Can't you just give our relationship another chance. Please Tae. I may sound desperate but I need you. You are my everything Tae. I gave you my most precious thing. I bore our child Tae. Don't do this to me. I don't have any strength left to handle all the pain all over again. This time I will die Tae." Jin said hugging Taehyung more tightly.

"No, Jin I won't let that happen. This time I will die without you. I got to know who send you the message and it was Bogum." Taehyung said. Jin was shocked.

"If it is his fault then why are punishing me by leaving me again? You should rather punish him." Jin said getting angry. Taehyung held Jin's shoulder

"I will. Don't worry" He said.

"Sarangahe" Jin said once again.

"Nedo saranghae" Taehyung said and they both hugged each other. It was the longest and the sweetest hug. Finally, everything got settled.

.....................................................................

Hey guys! How are you all. This is not the last chapter don't worry. There are some more chapters. More romance and more fun. I hope you liked this one. If you did then please vote and comment.

Today is our Mochi's birthday. I already made a reel on him. Did you saw Jimin's filter performance. It was so hot. They were so may Taejin moments in the concert and also in the soop. Oh god! I love it.  The video is for all you guys. I have made it. I hope you will all like it.  I hope to see you soon. Stay safe and see you in another chapter. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!!