Chapter 2: Moving in

Filled with excitement, I made my way towards the dorm entrance. I see all my classmates gathered around chatting, except Todoroki who was on his phone busy being antisocial as usual.

Quietly I ran up behind him and jumped on his back shouting, "Todoroki!!!" Luckily he didn't fall over from my surprise tackle, but instead turned to look at me. With a soft chuckle, he spoke, "You know, you can just call me Shoto. It is my name and we're friends after all."

I paused for a second and smiled again, "Hi Shoto!" And then I ran off to greet my other classmates. I pretty much got along with everyone because of my bubbly, outgoing personality.

"Hey Y/N!" Kirishima came over and gave me a hug. "Wow, y/n, you feel so tiny and fragile in my arms. We need to fatten you up!" He pulled away giving me a smile and a thumbs up. I felt my cheeks turn a bit red as I gave off a nervous giggle.

I ran over to Kacchan and ruffled his hair. "DAMN IT Y/N DON'T MESS UP MY HAIR!" He yelled to me, but I just laughed and he gave me a small smirk. Kacchan and I have been friends since childhood. Honestly, Izuku is probably still alive only because I scold Kacchan every time he gets a little too violent towards him.

Finally, Mr. Aizawa walks over to our group. In a monotonous tone, as usual, he explained the overall rules of the dorm and gave us a short tour of the building. Wow there's so many floors, I thought. But honestly, all I could focus on was getting to decorate my room.

As soon as Aizawa was finished speaking, I rushed to my room located on the third floor. I quickly started moving furniture around. I shoved my bed frame up against the wall, ensuring the bed was exactly at the middle of the wall. Then I placed a light blue fluffy rug in front of the bed, which matched the colors of my bed sheets exactly. Next to my bed, I flopped down a light blue yoga mat, along with some hand weights, a kicking dummy, and a treadmill in the corner. On the wall across from my bed, I placed a wooden dresser there and a giant full length mirror next to it. On the right end of the dresser I placed my much needed coffee maker. Then proceeded to add a nightstand and silver painted lamps on either side of my bed frame.

Lastly, I had to decorate the wall opposite to my little gym area. For this, I took out some strong lights, glitter, and several memory-filled photos to scatter across the wall. I started with some of my older photos; the first one I picked up was an adorable photo of Izuku, Kacchan, and I at the beach. We were only four years old then... I was sitting in the middle of the two boys who both had giant smiles plastered across their faces. I sighed and thought, I miss the days when Kacchan smiled. I proceeded to put up the rest of the photos.

After putting up the old photos, I moved onto the ones of Class 1-A. After putting up a few class photos, I began to sift through the photos of me and my friends. There were three photos in particular that I especially loved: 1) a goofy selfie of all of us girls from the day we went to the pool this summer. 2) a photo Izuku took before training of Kirishima and Kacchan standing on either side of me both with one arm placed on my head as an arm rest. 3) a super cute selfie of Todo- I mean Shoto and I from summer camp. My eyes were closed, but I had on a giant smile. Shoto had one arm slung around my shoulder, facing me with a warm smile on his face.

Lastly, I put up a few family photos, even though I didn't have too many since my dad hated pictures. But I put up a few of my mom and I from a few years ago.

I looked around the room to check if I was forgetting anything. My eyes landed on one last box. Oh right! My galaxy projector! I set it up on my dresser and turned it on; my room immediately sparkled with little stars and a purple glow that complemented my light blue room theme. I picked up the box to store away in my closet and realized there was one thing left on the box. I peeked in. My weight scale... I plopped it in my bathroom and shoved the empty box in my closet. Excited to see everyone again, I ran back out to the common room to see who was finished unpacking.