Chapter 15: Rough Day

*A/N: Self Harm Warning*

*knock* *knock* *knock* "Hey Izuku-Chan," I said warmly when he opened the door.

"Y/N-Chan!" He said surprised. "What's up? I was just about to head down to dinner."

"Oh, me too, but I just wanted to speak with you real quick," I said nervously. "If that's okay."

"Yeah, sure! Come on in!" He motioned for me to enter his room as he opened the door wider, revealing his ultimate All Might themed room.

"Thank you," I said politely. We both sat down on the edge of his bed.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked quietly. Without saying a word, I just rolled up my sleeves to reveal the bandages that covered my cuts.

Izuku's eyes widened at the sight, "Y/N...," he whispered. "Did you...," his voice trailed off. He already knew.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really. I feel so guilty about it, but my first instinct was to come to you. I knew you wouldn't judge and I needed to get some of this guilt off my chest," I spoke sadly.

Izuku pulled me into a hug and I rested my face against his chest. "I'm glad you came to me. Thank you," he said.

After a few more minutes, we pulled apart. "I'm assuming Kacchan doesn't know?" He asked. I just nodded my head quietly. "I know you're scared to tell him, but he cares for you too. Even if he seems angry, he's really just worried about you."

"Thank you, Izuku-Chan. I don't know what I'd do without you," I gave him a light smile and squeezed his hand. "Hey, do you wanna head down to dinner? You're probably pretty hungry now." I definitely wasn't in the mood to eat, but I wanted to see all my friend's smiling faces.

I got downstairs and I immediately felt a wave of relief at the sight of my friends chatting happily.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully as I plopped myself down at a spot between Shoto and Kiri.

"MOVE OVER DEKU!" Kacchan shouted as he pushed Izuku over to sit across from me. "Oi! You! You gonna eat something?"

My head snapped up, "Me?"

"NO IM TALKING TO THE FUCKING TABLE! YES YOU, YOU IDIOT!" He yelled back. But this just made me crack up instead.

Once I calmed myself down a bit, I answered back honestly, "I'm just not feeling up to eating tonight, but I still came down because I knew I would feel better surrounded by my amazing friends," I smiled, gleaming my purple eyes at Kacchan, causing him to blush, then shovel food into his face to avoid eye contact.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Y/N, I know you've barely eaten today. Plus, you've had extra training," Shoto spoke in a low gravelly tone. "I know you aren't a huge fan of IVs, but the dietitian recommended to put you on nutrient packets if you skipped that many meals."

I gave Shoto big puppy dog eyes and sniffled a little. "No Shoto! Pleaseeeee. I don't wannaaaaaaaa."

"Y/N," he said sternly, raising his eyebrows at me.

I whirled around. "Kacchan help! Shoto being scary!" I whined like a young child.

"Sorry, Y/N. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm on Icyhot's side this time," he responded nonchalantly. I crossed my arms and pouted.

Once everyone finished dinner, I tried to sneak back to my room unnoticed. "Oh no no, you're coming with me missy!" Kacchan grabbed the hood of my sweatshirt and dragged me back towards his room.