Chapter 11: Sleep Over

*20 minutes later*

I came back down to the common room in my pjs. I was wearing cute little blue and white polka dot shorts with a light blue v-neck shirt.

"Hey, Y/N," Tsu waved to me.

"Hey," I responded. Everyone was already here and had almost everything set up. There were bowls of popcorn and chips on the table. And... is that pizza? I've only had it once, but I know it's REALLY delicious. "Guys! Omg this looks great. And is that pizza?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh! So you've heard of it before?" Momo asked.

"Pizza? What's pizza?" Jiro asked.

"It's a popular Italian food consisting of bread, sauce, and cheese. I've only had it once, but it's super delicious," I responded to Jiro.

We all squished onto the couch and Mina spoke up, "Hey, let's talk boys." She turned to me, "First up, I saw this little cutie come back to her room at 7am this morning, wearing one of the boys' shirt."

At that statement, she gained a collective "oooh" from the rest of the girls as the eagerly stared at me for an answer.

"Guys, guys, guys. It's not what it looks like," I defended myself. "I was having a rough night, so I slept in Shoto's room and he lended me a shirt to sleep in."

"AHHHHHHHH," they all screamed deafening me. I felt my face heat up.

"So cute!" Momo said.

"Did you sleep in the same bed as him?" Jiro questioned me.

"Well I uh- yes," I said. The color in my face getting redder.

"EEEEEE," Mina squealed.

"It's not a big deal guys! We're just friends," I pointed out.

"Do you like him?" Tsu asked.

I sighed, "He's REALLY attractive. And he's soooo sweet, but I have no idea how he feels about me."

"Omg! Yes I knew it! Shoto wasn't in class yesterday morning either, did he go with you to the doctor?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, and afterwards we went on a breakfast date at a cute American cafe," I said smiling.

"Girl! He definitely likes you too!" Momo said.

"Do you really think so?" I asked. "I don't know. And how do I even bring it up to him? Ahh!"

"We'll try to get the words out of him," Mina smirked.

Desperate to get the attention off Shoto and I, I spoke up, nudging Ochaco in the arm "Hey Ochaco, you seem awfully close to Izuku-Chan."

She held her face in her hands and started gushing, "Oh! I don't know! I don't think I like him. But he is really adorable."

We all watched as she started to float into the air and laughed at the sight.

As she landed back on the couch, we heard a group of people yelling, charging at us from the hallway.

*Todoroki's POV*

Since the girls decided to have a sleep over, all the boys went to hang out in Kaminari's room.

"Man, this sucks," Kirishima whined.

"Why do the girls get to have the common room?" Sero added in.

"Hey, hey guys. I have an idea," Kaminari spoke up. "Why don't we crash the girl's sleep over?" he asked excitedly.

We all looked at each other. No one objected the idea.

With that, we hurried out of Kaminari's room and rushed down stairs. We charged into the common room yelling.