Chapter 17: Missing

*Todoroki's POV*

Friday morning. Finally. Almost the weekend. I hopped out of bed and got dressed in my school uniform. I wonder if Y/N wanted to do her weigh in today. I should go ask.

I headed over to Y/N's room and knocked on the door. No answer. I let out an audible, 'huh' and pushed the door open. "Y/N?" I called out. No response again. Her pajamas were tossed on her unmade bed. Her uniform was still folded up neatly on her dresser. Her phone was charging on the nightstand. All of her shoes were still there. She must be at breakfast already.

I got downstairs, most of class 1-a was already there... but no sign of Y/N. I walked over to Midoriya, "Hey, have you seen Y/N?" I asked.

"No... Is everything okay, Todoroki?" he asked.

"I'm not sure..." I responded in a serious tone.

Bakugo wasn't downstairs yet, maybe he knows. I rushed off to his room, leaving a concerned Midoriya behind.

*knock* *knock* *kn-*
"WHAT!" I was met with a angry faced Bakugo. Typical.

"Have you seen Y/N?" I questioned, shifting back and forth on my feet uncomfortably.

"What do you m-," he began to ask.

I cut him off, "She's not in her room and she's not at breakfast. Something doesn't seem right," I said panicking a little. "Her uniform and phone are still there."

Bakugo's eyes widened and I was met with a door slamming in my face. Okay...

He came back out about 20 seconds later in his school uniform. "Show me her room," he grunted. Bakugo noticed all the same obscurities I had. I followed him as he ran down to the breakfast area.

"WHERE IS SHE, YOU DAMN EXTRAS!"

Everyone silenced at his loud, obnoxious voice. Well that got their attention, I guess.

"Where's who?" Uraraka asked.

"Y/N DAMN IT!" Bakugo answered

"Y/N's missing?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Do the teachers know?" Tsu asked.

"No, we should go inform them. Something is really not right about this. She wouldn't run away... but she couldn't be captured by a villain, could she?" I asked worriedly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "It's okay. We'll find her, Todoroki," Midoriya spoke calmly. "Let's go tell All Might and Mr. Aizawa. Maybe they know something."

As a class, we all rushed down to the teachers office.

"AIZAWAAAAA! ALL MIIIIIIIGHT!!" Bakugo yelled, bursting into their office.

"Good Morning students! What brings you all here?" All Might asked.

"Y/N is missing," I stated bluntly.

"Her phone and uniform and everything is still in her room," Bakugo explained.

"When was the last time you saw her?" Mr. Aizawa asked.