Chapter 13: Unlocked Database

*Y/N POV*

I watched him walk away. No. An overwhelming wave of sadness washed over me watching him get further away.

"Shoto! Wait!" I said. He abruptly stopped, turned around, and looked at me.

"Yes?" He questioned with a puzzled look across his face.

"Actually... stay here tonight?" I asked shyly.

"Sure," he smiled. "But let me get my things first. That way I won't even have to go back to my room tomorrow morning."

This time when I saw him walk off, I relaxed and smiled to myself.

*Kacchan's POV*

My head bolted up. Fuck. I must've fallen asleep. I looked to my left. Damn it. Where'd Y/N and that half n half bastard go?!

I tried to stand up, but something was weighing down my left leg. Ugh. Fucking shitty hair. I immediately shook him off and he fell to the ground with a thud. It didn't even wake him.

I began to walk back to the boys side of the dorms, but stopped when I saw half n half walking over to the girls side. I decided to follow him quietly.

I stopped when I saw him knock on Y/N's door. What the hell is he doing here? I could feel my hands heating up. I was fuming.

Y/N opened the door. That's when my heart stopped. She pulled that bastard in close and kissed him on the lips before they both disappeared into her room.

I've lost her...

I lost... to HIM.

*Y/N POV*

*Beep* SMACK! I quickly shut my alarm off to avoid waking Shoto.

I couldn't skip my morning exercise... it didn't feel right. I couldn't exercise in my room, I would definitely be caught, so I quietly tiptoed to the bathroom. I began doing a series of pushups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks. I carefully controlled my breathing to ensure it wasn't too loud.

After 20 minutes, I decided I should probably stop there. I felt a little guilty, but I cut my normal workout routine in half, so it isn't too bad, right? It's progress...

I hopped in the shower and got ready the rest of the way. Before leaving the bathroom, I decided to open the medicine cabinet behind the mirror. I picked up a little bottle. It read, "hunger suppressant," across the label. I popped the top and poured two little white pills into my hand. Shakily, I brought my hand up to my mouth... Sorry Shoto. But just as my hand brushed my lips, I stopped. No, I need to get better. I can control this. I put the pills back in the bottle, placed it on the counter, and sighed.

I walked back out to my bedroom to find Shoto still sleeping peacefully. I shook my head and laughed to myself. I ran to the bed and dove on top of Shoto. "WAKE UP!" I yelled.

He shot up straight, "AHHHH!" Calming down he grumpily spoke, "What the hell, Y/N." But his expression softened when he saw my smiling face.

"Bathroom's all yours," I said, pointing a thumb over my shoulder.

He didn't take as long as I did and came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later. However, when I looked up, I was met with a solemn faced Shoto. "What hap-," I started, but immediately stopped when I saw the bottle in his hand.

"Y/N..." he breathed.

"It's not what you think!" I defended myself. "I was about to take them, but before I popped it my mouth..." I let out a sigh, "I thought of you and I was able to stopp myself before taking them."