Chapter 4: Ultimate Moves

*Back to Y/N's POV*

I walked into the girl's locker room so I could change into my hero uniform for training. I felt a tad more energized with a bit of food in me. This is good. Though as I walked to my locker, I tried not to think of how the apple felt like a dead weight in my stomach.

I held up my costume. Wow, it feels like I haven't worn this in a while, I thought to myself.

My costume was a stretchy, tight fitted, shiny black suit with blocks of hot pink on either side of my torso, at the ends of my long sleeves, and near my ankles. The neckline was cut to a low V-neck and my shoes were simple black running shoes, also containing spots of hot pink.

I began to undress in front of the mirror, but then I stopped and looked at myself. And I mean really looked at myself. Standing in just my underwear, I scanned over my body and the distorted view of myself vanished. I always thought I was a bit too chubby, never quite skinny enough, but this girl staring back at me... I didn't recognize. I was standing face to face with a skeleton.

My ribs were exposing themselves through my skin. My arms were pencil thin. My face was pale and gaunt. I slowly turned around, having to immediately cover my mouth so that my shocked gasp didn't drawing any attention. My shoulder blades and spine were poking out. And... is that? Yes. There was even some light bruising on the two bones in my lower back... This doesn't look right at all. Why have I never noticed? It makes sense that others haven't noticed my body change since our school clothes are bagging enough to cover up such a horror... but why haven't I noticed?

Snapping out of my trance, I quickly slipped on my hero costume so I wouldn't be late. What?! It was loose. My suit is supposed to be tight fitted. I looked in the mirror, I could see my hip bones poking through the material. The sleeves and pants of the suit weren't hugging my body like they usually do.

I began to panic. I can't go out there like this, someone's going to notice how thin I got.

"Hey, are you done changing? We're gonna be late," Momo said to me as she came around the corner.

Quickly snapping out of my mood I said, "Yup! All good, let's go," with a fake ass smile on my face.

Like All Might, I believe a smile should be plastered on your face no matter how rough things get... but after my little smack of reality, I couldn't get my head to focus again.

We entered the gym and shortly after, training began. My quirk is force fields. With this, I can put up a protective barrier around myself or others. I can also throw force field orbs like a laser weapon. So what can be an ultimate move for me? (A/N: Force Fields appears as a translucent purple. Also your hero name is Violet due to this purple glow your quirk gives off.)

I have two in mind already. 1) Stepping Stones: force field platforms that allow me to walk through the air. 2) Super strike: force fields just around my hands and feet so I can put my years of Taekwondo training to use. With force fields over my hands and feet, I can kick or punch at full impact without a glimpse of injury to myself, no matter what surface I'm striking. I could even land a kick on Kirishima using his hardening quirk without a single damage to my body.

I asked Ectoplasm to create a copy of himself for me to practice my Super Strike kicks on. Surrounding my feet with force fields, I threw kick after kick after kick, letting out all my frustration and sadness from earlier. Adrenaline pumped through my blood. I stopped when I heard a loud explosion close by. That was a mistake. As soon as I stopped, all the adrenaline drained from my body and I was hit with a rush of dizziness. Feeling extremely weak, I collapsed to the floor. Before I blacked out completely, I saw All Might and Mr. Aizawa rush over and I felt a pair of hands... no... TWO separate pairs of hands catch either side of my arm.

*Todoroki's POV*

Nervous about how long Y/N would last with such little energy, I often glanced over at her to  ensure she was still holding up. I noticed Bakugo had also stayed close and would peek over at Y/N whenever he had the chance. Why? Did he know too? It's likely he knew something was up with Y/N. They were best friends after all and after whatever that was at lunch, I'm sure he wants to keep a close eye on her as well.

Her hero costume. It was loose on her. And when her back faced me, I could see her thin bones poking a the shiny fabric. Her side profile. Her stomach, was scarily thin. She looked almost... sick. That girl, she's not my bubbly, carefree Y/N...

About 45 minutes in, she seemed like she was still keeping up with her training. Throwing various kicks in a row at Ectoplasm's copy, I was impressed with how much strength and stamina she still possessed, even in her weakened condition. Damn, what a fighter.

Bakugo set off a huge explosion. My head snapped back over to Y/N, just in time to see her collapse to her knees and head in her hands. My feet moved before I even had time to think. In seconds I was right there at her left side. And much to my surprise, Bakugo flew to her right. Before we could do anything, Y/N passed out in our arms.

"What's going on here? Did she overuse her quirk?" All Might asked. Bakugo and I looked at each other. He knew too.

"Boys?" Mr. Aizawa said, snapping us back to reality.

*Kacchan's POV*

Icyhot and I looked at each other. Y/N would be upset if I told the teachers the truth. But I also want her to get the proper help she needs. She's my best friend... I want that happy little girl back again. In her tight suit, I can see that she has shrunk. I could easily wrap my whole hand around her bicep. At this point, she was just skin and bones. It scared the living shit out of me.

Before I knew what I was saying, I spat out, "No," please forgive me Y/N, but I trust the teachers and I think they would want to support you too. In a low growly tone, I continued, "She- She's been having a hard time eating. A-And she's been over exerting herself."

Todoroki looked at me wide eyed, but I continued, "Look, just look," my voice started getting shaky. What the hell?! Why am I getting so emotional? This isn't me. "You can see her bones pressing against the material," I pointed out quietly. The teachers nodded silently.

"We want to see her safe and healthy again. Can you help us... please?" Todoroki choked out. Tears were welling in his eyes. Todoroki... I can see it. You care for her too.

"Okay boys, thank you for informing us. We can take it from here. You two are very good friends. I'm sure Y/N appreciates it a lot," All Might said.

"All Might, can you and the boys take her down to the recovery center. Let recovery girl know what happened. I trust she'll know who to call," Mr. Aizawa stated.

Not needing to be told twice, that damn half and half bastard swooped Y/N up in his arms and began to walk with All Might towards the recovery center. With my eyes glued to the floor, I lingered behind Todoroki and All Might through the halls.

"Please... take care of her, Todoroki," I whispered.