Chapter 14: Old Habits

*A/N: Self Harm Warning*

*The Next Morning*

I lazily opened my eyes at the sound of someone knocking on my door. It was only 5:30am... why so early?

Opening the door, I was greeted by a messy green haired boy with lots of freckles, "Morning, Y/N-Chan!" Izuku said brightly. "Ready for training?" he asked.

"Errr okay," I replied groggily, rubbing my eyes. "Let me just throw some workout clothes on."

I came back out wearing black leggings that came down just below my knees and a light purple sports bra paired with a loose, flowing darker purple tank top. "Ready," I said, still extremely exhausted.

I followed Izuku outside to some secluded training area by the woods. As soon as we got there, All Might has us running laps. To my surprise I managed to keep up with Izuku's pace, so we were able to chat a bit through huffs of our breathing.

"Alright. Warm-up over," All Might called out after about half an hour of running. That was only the warm-up! "Time for the heavy lifting."

I watched as Izuku hurried over to a stack of boxes with a rope tied around them. He picked up an end of the rope in each hand as he started to drag it across the dirt.

I trotted over to my set of boxes and picked up the ropes like Izuku had. Nothing. The boxes wouldn't budge. Not even an inch. Frustrated, I decided to come up with a different plan. I quickly loosened the ropes around the boxes and slipped into the gap I had created. With the rope now resting against my stomach, I began to walk forward, letting the rope get taut. It dug into my stomach and I felt a rub burn forming, but I ignored it and trudged forward. Soon enough, I caught up to Izuku and reached the ending point a fraction of a second before him.

"Impressive," All Might praised me. "You realized you had poor upper strength, so you found a way to use your legs, knowing that's where most of your power is contained." Was that a stab at my toothpick like arms?

I was too exhausted to even speak, so I just flopped down on the ground and gave him a weak smile. "Good first day, young L/N, but I would like you to work on your upper body strength. You may find it useful."

"Here," Izuku-Chan held out a hand to help me up.

"Thanks," the words barely escaping my mouth.

"Alright! Since we worked those muscles a lot today, I have a high packed protein breakfast here for you both," All Might spoke as he motioned to a little picnic table off to the side.

Izuku and I sat across from each other and All Might sat down next to me. I stared at the food he placed in front of me. I wasn't hungry. At all. After working out I usually don't feel hungry, so I kind of expected it. But in this moment, I felt a lot of pressure on myself to eat.

All Might is just trying to help you. He knows what's good for you. There's nothing wrong with eating.

Yet, I still stared at the food, feeling strongly discouraged. Then, I heard Izuku speak, "Y/N. Look at me." I looked up from my food. "Talk to me. What specifically is bothering you?"

I stayed silent, until All Might spoke, "You can trust us young L/N. All we want is to see you healthy again."

I took a deep breath and spoke up, "After working out, I usually don't get hungry. I also feel guilty for this extra training session because I feel like I'm not supposed to be working out extra. A-And I'm just so scared of things getting worse that it makes my stomach upset, making it even harder to eat." I couldn't hold it in anymore. My feelings just burst. Realizing what I had just done, I began to apologize, "OMG, I'm so s-."