Chapter 10: Oracle

Somewhere in Falmart...

(Random Stuff Start)

Valnus Hill Base.

The Commander of a small retinue of Iron Vanguard Breeker Knights named Ronan was at the base. Observing the equipment of his battle brothers before their assignment of investigating the anomaly.

So far he and his battle brothers checked the Gate for signs of corruption but so far there were none.

It would have been a sign for them to return back to their Chapter. However Ronan and his small group stayed behind for a... Little "leisure" trip by joining the Garserians assigned on the Falmartian territory. He as a commander can do that unless extreme emergency calls for him back. .

"What is this brother Cruthix! Your bolter is dirty! Clean it up!" Ronan would then yell as he noticed the rack of Bolters and bolter shells were... Unclean.

"We are Breekers! We are efficient and clean. Not messy. Clean this up now!" Ronan would say in anger.

The few Breekers accompanying the Garserians, rather uncharacteristically for their stature got surprised and got to cleaning their Bolters.

Ronan even ripped off a poster from a wall nearby and showed it to the Breekers. Giving emphasis on the message within it.

The Garserians are iconic in their usage of posters which either say propaganda stuff or just are plain random things.

(Image not mine, image belongs to Krinkels, creator of Madness Combat)

Like this for an example.

"Honestly... And they call themselves Breekers when they do not even consider the cleanliness of their equipment." Ronan continued

Yeah it was another day for the small contingent of the Iron Vanguard Chapter.

(Context: All Breeker Chapters will become actually pissed when their battlebrothers neglect cleaning equippment)
..

Back at the convoy of Garserian jeeps accompanying the Japanese Jeeps, they were escorting the Coda refugees. All the while Nath was listening to this in the radio, he was having a rather decent radio to radio conversation with his squad. More professional soldiers will pretty much not promote this type of behavior in the battlefield. But honestly Nath couldn't care less as he is the CO of his squad that originated from his own group in Garserian society. He will do what he wants if the situation allows.

"You're telling me that you don't listen to much music with actual singing?!" The loud voice of Leonard's voice boomed through his ear comm on his ears

Nath as a Huntsmen has a weakness for loud deafening sounds, primarily due to his enhanced hearing so he was surprised when he heard Leonard's yelling through the communication device in his ears.

"Ow! Leonard if you would please calm down. I admittedly don't have that much like for songs with lyrics. Maybe some parodies of songs but I like techno, electric and songs WITHOUT singing." Nath would respond.

"Ah. You're an uncultured swine." Leonard would retort.

"Hey hey that's uncalled for Leo, even for your level of *sshole level." Nath responded.

"Much obliged" Leonard would respond

"Screw you Leonard." Nath jokingly said

(Context: It's just a scene of friendship between imaginary characters and a tribute to a friend I haven't seen since the start of the pandemic)
...