Chapter 1

"You're going to make us late." Sienna groaned as she flopped on my bed.

I was currently trying to find an outfit to wear to school. Today was our last day and tomorrow we would be graduating. I can't believe it, it all went by so fast but I was more than ready to be done with high school and everyone in it.

"Don't rush me!" I said as I slipped on a black belly shirt and light-washed jeans.

"I thought you didn't care about the last day anyway," Sienna said as she played with her brown hair.

I looked over at my cousin who was now starting to annoy me. I furrowed my eyebrows "I don't but I still want to look good." I stated.

Sienna stood up "How do I look?" She said before giving me a twirl, she was wearing a pink dress (it's literally the only thing she wears besides skirts.) She had on some black pumps which made her taller than she already was.

"Amazing as always," I said.

Sometimes I envied Sienna, she was so beautiful that it sometimes hurt to look at her. She has lovely long brown hair, creamy skin, and the body of a supermodel, but the best feature would have to be her eyes. One was brown while the other was green, and everyone gave her compliments on it.

"Thank you, you do as well." She sat back down on the bed and smiled at me.

I playfully swatted at her before we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said as I slipped on my shoes.

In walked my idiot twin brother Armando, he had a grin on his face like always and our cousin Johnny followed in after him.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Armando said.

"You know you didn't have to wait, We could drive ourselves," I said as I pulled my long curly black hair into a bun.

"We would have left but did you forget that Allen wrecked your car last week?" Armando said.

I groaned. I had completely forgotten that my 15-year-old younger brother had crashed my car when my dad was trying to teach him to drive. I was promised a new one of course but now I had to ask Armando to take me places and he was always stubborn about it.

"What are you wearing?" I said as I examined Armando's outfit.

"A suit," he said sarcastically.

"No duh, why?" I asked.

"I have a meeting after school and won't have enough time to change, that reminds me you two have to find a ride home."

I groaned, Armando was planning on taking over my father's business once we graduated he had been planning on doing this ever since we were little. He took quite a liking to it at a young age. I on the other hand had other plans. I planned on becoming the first female leader of the Italian Mafia.

My father was more than happy to pass the throne on to me. Armando and I first found out about the Mafia when we were seven. My dad had taken a break from it when my mother was pregnant with Allen but by the time we were seven he was ready to go back.

He explained everything to us and ever since then I wanted to take over the Italian Mafia, my mom told me it was a dangerous job but I was ready for it and nothing was going to stop me from getting it.

"Don't worry my mom can pick us up," Sienna said.

I nodded my head and smiled, I haven't seen Aunt Elena in so long, she's been so busy with her job that she barely has time to spend with Sienna, which is why Sienna would often spend the night at my house.