Chapter 5

"If you two don't stop arguing like children, I'm going to leave!" Armando whispered shouted at Noah and me.

We were crouched down behind wooden crates on a doc waiting for a boat to arrive. The boat will be heading directly to Mexico where Armando, Noah, and I will be headed to get to their headquarters and figure out what was going on and why they had attacked us.

Noah and I had been bickering about who would take out the men if needed and he insisted on it being him. Of course, I wasn't going to let that happen, after all this was my mission he was just a tag alone.

"Fine whatever," I said focusing my attention back on the doc.

"How long before the boat arrives?" Noah asked.

"About five more minutes, so be ready if we get caught we're going to have to fight," Armando said.

We nodded our heads and watched the docs, about five minutes passed before the boat finally arrived. About five men got off and began to load it up. We took this as our opportunity to sneak onto the boats, We hid in the cellar and waited until we reached the shore.

"I'm hungry." Armando groaned.

"I know, I can hear your stomach growling," I said as I leaned against the burials.

"It's cold in here, can't we just go to the deck." He whined.

"Absolutely not, we could blow our cover."

"I'm with Armando, we can just knock the guys out," Noah said.

I rolled my eyes "No, we won't know where to go and wouldn't be able to get past the guards once we reach land."

They both shrugged their shoulders and I rubbed my forehead in frustration before sitting down on the floor. The motion of the boat was making me slightly sick so I leaned back and squeezed my eyes shut.

"You look green." A voice said.

I opened my eyes and found Noah inches away from my face. I shoved him back. "Personal space."

"Are you going to puke?" Armando asked.

"Can you both just shut it," I said in annoyance before turning my back to the both of them.

They both laughed for a bit before finally going silent. The motion sickness started to give me a headache I was just praying that I wouldn't throw up and make a fool of myself. I rolled over to my side and took deep breaths.

"You okay Lexi?" Armando asked.

I nodded my head not wanting to open my mouth just in case. Pretty soon I drifted off to sleep.

~

"Get up Alexis," Armando said as he shook my frame.

I swatted my hands at him before sitting up and looking around, remembering where I was.

"We have to get a move on, we reached land and don't have much time before they start to search the boat," Noah explained.

I got to my feet and patted myself off. "Let's go."

We slowly crept back up to the deck making sure not to be seen. Once we were off the boat we took off sprinting heading to the gates of the Mexican Mafia.

"Guards," I said as many were guarding the front door.

"On It," Armando said before taking out his gun and relishing aim.

Noah and I took cover and waited until Armando was done. When he gave us the all-clear we continued to head toward the gates. Once we reached them we began to climb up them, I was still feeling a little lightheaded from the boat but I kept climbing.

Once we landed on the other side we only had to make it to the front door, however before we could get another step in we fell into the ground.

"Shit a trap!" I yelled as we slid down a dark tunnel.

Noah was laughing beside me and I was glaring at him. "You think this is funny? We've been caught."

"Relax, have fun what could these people possibly do to us." He laughed.

We landed on hard ground and were surrounded by men who took us and chained us up.

"Se non mi lasci andare, ti infilare la testa nel culo!" I spat at one of the men but they paid me no attention. (If you don't let me go I'm going to shove your head up your ass).

I tugged on the chains while Noah watched, I came more frustrated by the second as I continued to tug on the chains.

"Alexis stop before you hurt yourself," Armando said.

"Shut up! How can the two of you possibly be calm right now!" I yelled.

Armando shook his head and leaned back. The men talked in Spanish and I was able to pick up on what they were saying but some words were lost in translation.

"Their boss is coming," I whispered so that only Armando and Noah could hear.

"I know I heard," Armando said while rolling his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him before leaning back and waiting patiently for their coward of a boss to arrive.

There was a knock at the door and the men went to open it, I was more than surprised to find a female standing in the door frame. I never knew that the Mexican Mafia was run by a woman, more power to her. I mean I do have to kick her ass now but I'm totally fine with that.

"Look what we have here, The Russian and Italian Mafia working together eh, what a rare sight." She said in her thick Spanish accent.

She was no taller than me and had amazing curves. Her hair was jet black and fell in waves and her skin was very very tan. Her eyes were a dark brown and were hidden behind long eyelashes. She turned to look at me before bending down to my level.

"Hello, Alexis Ricci. I hear so much about you I'm surprised my men were able to catch you."

"They didn't," I said as I took my hands from behind my back and grabbed ahold of her hair. With the other hand, I took out my gun and aimed it at her men.

"Now explain why the hell you attacked me!"

She went to grab hold of my hand but I tugged on her hair more firmly. "Don't fucking try me."

"Ah so fierce, I'll tell you what you need to know but the two men stay here and you come with me."

"No, I'm going with my sister!" Armando said.

"I'll be fine Armando, you watch over Noah and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid," I said.

Noah rolled his eyes as I got up and followed the girl through a dark tunnel.

~*~

Finally chapter 5, I'm hoping you guys can put the pieces together for that dramatic irony effect!!! Anyways I love you all. Chapter 6 coming very soon.