Chapter 18

After escaping a week ago, my family and I have returned to the safe house, which isn't really safe anymore but it was our only option. Since then we have been discussing plans to get back at Igor and Anna and take control once again. I have to admit that the stress of the whole situation has been getting to me along with the heartache from Noah's betrayal. 

I don't know what broke me more, the fact that he lied to me or the fact that I couldn't kill him because I loved him too much.

I was filled with so many emotions that I decide to grab my speaker and head out, I needed to release some stress and the best way to do that would be through dance, something that has always been a safe place for me.

After I finished dancing I felt as If someone was watching me, I turned behind me to find a guy watching me.

I charged at him, kicking him to the ground and twisting his hand behind his back,

"Who the hell are you and what the hell do you want?!" I said.

He lifted his head slightly but I shoved it down. "Answer me!" I spat.

"I am Brian." He said, struggling to breathe,

"I don't know a Brian." I said as I tighten his hold.

"Please, I'm here to help. Your mother knows who I am." He begged.

I thought about it for a second before letting go of my hold and helping him up. He stood up, easily towering over me, and rubbed his shoulder.

"Start talking, I am not letting you anywhere near my family until you tell me who you are and how the hell my mother knows you." I said as I crossed my arms.

He ran his hand through his brown hair and looked at me with equally brown eyes. "As I said before I am Brian, my mother is Kassie. Your mother and her had some conflict back in the day, but she allowed for my mother and I to flee so that your father wouldn't bring any harm to us."

"So why are you here now?" I asked.

"I came here to help. You see I moved back here long ago. I wanted in so many ways to reach out to your mother and thank her personally for the good deed she'd done. However, I never knew how and I was scared to run into your father."

"Can you skip to the part where you could help us." I said.

"Yes, I heard about your feud with he Mexican Mafia and decide to investigate it further and it goes deeper than what you think. Anna has a blood relation directly to you."

"What that's impossible." I said as I uncrossed my arms.

He shook his head. "Your father's brother, the one that you all believe to be dead...he is very much alive. In fact he is the one behind all of this. He set up everything Igor and Anna are simple just his puppets. He doesn't jus plan on taking over the Italian Mafia...he plans on killing your whole entire family."

I backed away from him, "It can't be." I said not wanting to believe it.

"But it can, and I can help you."

I looked up at him. "How?"

You guys should know me by now that you all should have expected this crazy twsit in the book. I am so excited for next chapter, I love you all and thank you all for the support. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Until next time my lovlies.