Chapter 4

I drove as fast as I could to my home, Noah had been talking on the phone with his father asking him to meet him back at my place. When we got there I headed up to my dad's office with Noah following close behind me.

Allen had been eyeing him the moment he walk in the door but didn't say anything to him which I was grateful for.

I barged into the office without knocking and found my dad and mother eating each other's faces. I made a gagging side while Noah looked away from them. They quickly pulled away before fixing themselves. My mother was blushing heavily but my father was unbothered of course.

"What is it, Alexis?" My mother asked as she placed her hands on my father's shoulders and leaned on him.

"We were just attacked," I said as I walked further into the room, Noah following after me like a lost puppy.

My dad looked at Noah but I shook my head. "It wasn't him dad, it was the Mexican Mafia," I said.

My dad sat back in his seat. "But, we don't have any problems with them."

"I know, but I think this was their little sign, they're ready to start a war," I said.

"Now, now let's not jump to conclusions, what if they had another reason for attacking." My mother said.

"What would be the other reason, mom," I said getting a little irritated now.

"Well, you and Noah were together in one place, maybe they think that you guys were plotting against them,"

"I don't think that's the case, Mrs.Ricci, how would they even know that we planned the date?" Noah said finally joining in.

"It wasn't a date," I mumbled.

My father rubbed his temples and took a deep breath. "So what do we do?"

"What? I don't know that's why I came to you." I said.

"Alexis, I'm no longer the leader, you are. You're the one that calls the shop. So what do you want to do?" He asked.

I bit my lip nervously thinking for a bit. "I want Noah and his family here with us so we can keep an eye on them. The house will be on complete lockdown. Tomorrow Armando, Noah, and I will go to their headquarters and see if we can find anything."

My dad nodded his head "Sounds good to me." he pressed the red button on his desk that rang an alarm, letting everyone know that we were on lockdown until further notice.

I exited the room and went to go find Armando so I could explain what was happening, but Noah grabbed my arm and pulled me off to the side of the hallway.

"You just couldn't live without me huh?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "The only reason I am letting you and your family stay here is because I want to keep an eye on you. I don't trust you not one bit."

"Are you sure about that?" he asked as he pinned me up against the wall. His left hand glided gently up my leg, leaving goosebumps behind.

I bit my lips to fight off a moan as he leaned closer to me and blew on my neck. I was now hot and bothered. I shoved him off of me and glared at him while he just smiled.

"I know you feel it too Alexis." He said.

I basically growled at him before storming away. I was sure that I was blushing at this point. When I walked into Armando's room he was sitting on his bed reading a random book.

"Hi, Manny," I said as I sat on the bed beside him.

He looked at me waiting for me to tell him the news. I sighed before explaining to him and he just listened and nodded before going back to his book.

"I heard you yelling at Noah in the hallway." He said.

"I was yelling."

He looked at me before laughing. "You like him."

"No, I don't," I said getting frustrated once again.

Armando shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay if you do."

"I don't!" I yelled as I jumped off the bed and glared at Armando with a cross arm.

"If you didn't you wouldn't be getting mad right now." He said.

I saw red before I charged Armando. We both landed on the floor and were scratching and clawing at each other.

Armando pulled my hair making me scream and I punched him in the gut causing him to double over in pain. I went to punch him but he kicked me off of him and I flew across the room. We had been going at it for a while before Allen walked in.

He took in the scene and chose Armando's side so now they both were attacking me. I wasn't able to keep up with both of them and soon they both were whooping my ass. I grunted in pain as Armando hit me again.

Noah walked into the room. He smiled as he watched me get a brutal beating. I was expecting him to join in but the way he just laughed made me even angrier. I rolled over and kicked Armando in the stomach before punching Allen in the face. This gave me enough time to get up and run but Noah grabbed me and picked me up.

I kicked and screamed and complained about being outnumbered.

"Stop moving," Noah said in a strained voice but I kept moving around.

"Alexis stop moving." He said again.

But I didn't listen and then I felt it. I froze and looked at Noah in shock. He blushed and turned away from me. I looked back at my brothers who were confused as to what was going on.

"I told you to stop moving," Noah said.

I turned to him and twisted my face. "You perv."

"I'm not the only perv here," he whispered and looked down.

I looked down to see where my hand was placed and hurried to pull away. My cheeks heated up and I pushed away from Noah before rushing into my room.

~*~

Hello lovelies, I know it has been a while since I last updated but with all that has been going I haven't had the time. #Blacklivesmatter and it hurts me to see that my own kind has to go through this. I've been protesting peacefully and standing up for what's right. I hope you all stay safe during these times. Until next time my lovelies.