Chapter 16

I slowly began to regain consciousness and as I went to move my arm I felt something restricting me from doing so. I tried to tug again but it was no use, once my eyes gained sight I looked up to find that I had been chained to the wall, my feet also have been chained as hell.

I looked around frantically "Noah!?" I shouted as I tried to pull on the chains, it was dark and I couldn't see much.

"Oh cut it out with the screaming crap." A voice said before the lights cut on. 

Anna was standing in front of me and a few feet behind her was Noah, he was staring at the ground and standing still.

"What the hell is this!" I spat.

She laughed "Awe, pobre chica. You still haven't put the pecies together?" {Poor girl}

I glared at her wanting so badly to wipe the smirk clean off her face.

"Well let me explain it to you then." She said as she walked towards Noah. "You see Noah here, he's the one I've been telling you about. The one behind this whole thing."

I looked over at Noah but he didn't say anything. "He wouldn't" I mumbled, my chest suddenly becoming heavy.

"Oh but he would." Anna continued. "Him and his father wanted revenge on your family, and the best way to get that would be to take you down from the inside out. Honestly, I didn't think it would work when they first approached me with the plan. They wanted me to be the distraction so that you would come after me when reality the real rat was right under your nose."

I didn't say anything, there was nothing for me to say. I looked at Noah wanting for him to say nothing but he stood there, still looking at the ground.

"However, the best part would be watching you fall in love with Noah here. I didn't think he had it in him you to win you over considering how stubborn you are. Hell he even took your virginity." Anna sated before laughing.

I felt like I had been punched in the chest and a whole had been left behind, how could I be so stupid? 

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two alone then." She said before turning on her heels and leaving out of the room.

It was quiet for a bit but I decide to break it. "Look at me." I said through gritted teeth.

He didn't move.

"Look at me." I said a little louder.

"LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" I screamed and pulled and thrashed against the chains as I felt wetness dripping down my cheeks.

I was crying.

"I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU!" I screamed as the tears fell faster and heavier "I GAVE MY BODY AWAY TO YOU!"

He finally looked up at me, his pale eyes were glossy.

"Alexis-"

"No!" I yelled as the tears continued. "I trusted you! I fucking trusted you!"

"I wanted to tell you, I did. But we were already in so deep and I was scared. I was do damn scared." He walked towards me. "Alexis I love you too." He placed his hand on my cheek to swipe away the tears but I turned my head away from him and squeezed my eyes shut.

He removed his hand and took a few steps back. "I'm sorry" Was all he said before exiting the room.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling and I allowed them too. My body shook violently as sobs rocked through me. I had been weak, I had allowed someone to get close to me and gain my trust and now it's going to cost me everything. I could only hope and pray that my family was okay.

This was all my fault.

Amalia's POV

I could hear Alexis screaming from the other room and it broke my heart to hear my baby girl in such pain.

"What are you doing to her!" Armani snapped as he tried to pull against the chains.

"I would have to guess that my son, Noah, has told her of our plans." Igor said as he set at a desk , smiling at the bother of us.

They had attacked about two days ago and split Armando and Allen up from us. I could only hope that Alexis would figure it out but she had been to blinded by love. It broke me to think that this was her first real love and now it will forever be tainted by this horrible memory. She'll never want to love again.

"When I get out of her I will kick all your asses." Armani spat.

Igor rolled his eyes. "Well that's if you're not dead first."

Armani pulled on his chains and I looked over at him, he was angry I could feel it rolling off of him in waves. I felt so useless there was nothing I could do to help the situation.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as I turned back to Igor.

"You killed my wife." He said as he stood up and banged his fist on the table.

"She had it coming!" Armani said before I could get anything out.

Igor grabbed a knife and walked over to Armani before shoving it in his leg. Armani screamed out in agony.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I thrashed around against the chains.

Igor left the knife inside of Armani's leg before he fixed his suit coat and exited the room.

"I'm so sorry." I heard Armani whisper.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. This is not your fault." I said.

"No, amore it is. Everything that ever happen to us will away be my fault, and now our kids are stuck in this mess."

"Hey, look at me." I said.

He lifted his head to stare up at me and I felt my heart swell from the sight of his lovely green eyes. "We're in this together, forever and always. I love you."

"I love you too Amore."

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share