Chapter 21

Noah was holding my hand and guiding me towards the "surprise" spot even thought I could see nothing but miles and miles of dry dirt.

"We really shouldn't be going so far from the safe house." I said.

Noah looked back at me and smirked "Are you scared, Alexis?"

I snorted "I am never scared."

"The come on." He tugged me and I giggled.

We walked for at least another five minutes before I was finally able to see something.

'What is that?" I said.

"I saw this on my way to the safe house and I just knew I had to take you here." He said.

As we got closer I could see trees and what appeared to be a lake, it was so clear that I could see my own reflection inside of the lake.

"So what exactly are we going to do here?" I said.

"This!" He picked me up and tossed me inside the lake without giving me the chance to fight back.

Luckily the water was warm. I floated to the top of the lake and turned to look at him "Noah!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes while smiling at me before pulling off his shirt, pants and shoes and diving into the lake himself.

"You could have at least allowed for me to get undressed." I complained.

"Oh, so you wanted to get undress in front of me?" He joked while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I laughed and splashed water in his face. He splashed me back before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Let me just help you with this." He said as he tugged my wet shirt off of me.

"Well if I'm stripping, you have to as well." I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He chuckled. "All my clothes are off love."

"Not these." I purred in his ear as I tugged down his underwear.

He didn't waist anytime taking them off before he went to help and take my clothes off as well. Soon his lips were on mine and my hands were all over him. Noah wrapped his hand around my hair and tugged It back so that he could have access to my neck.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered before leaving love bites down my neck.

I moaned and tugged on his hair which caused him to groan as well. He lifted me out of the lake.

{Smut Ahead}

Noah laid me down on the ground and slowly kissed me up and down my body, savoring the moment.

He then slipped his finger inside of me causing me to moan out loud.

"You're so wet and ready for me." He said in my ear which only made me even more wet.

He then added another finger and began to pump in and out of me, causing me to thrash beneath him. When I couldn't take anymore I grabbed onto his hand.

"I want you inside me now" I basically growled.

He smirked at me before smashing his lips to mind, I felt his tip at my entrance and as I  tried to move up he lightly pushed me down. "терпение младенец" {Patience babe}

I pouted and he kissed my lips before slowly thrusting onto me. I couldn't help but moan and wrap my legs around his waist. Noah kept the speed slow and steady and I couldn't take it, so using all my strength I pushed up and flipped us around so that I was on top of him.

"We can go slow another day babe, but right now I want it fast and hard." I said before moving my hips as fast as I could.

Noah's eyes rolled to the back of his head and I was becoming undone as well as I moaned his name repeatedly. He reached up and took hold of my breast and my head fell backwards as I  continued to ride him.

"I'm close." Noah moaned out.

"Me too!" I cried as I came down on him harder.

My orgasm rocked through me so violently that it caused me to slump down on Noah's chest. Noah lifted me up and came below me while saying random Russian words that I didn't understand. He laid me back on his chest and I suddenly felt exhausted.

"Alexis." Noah said.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Marry me."

I sat up to look at him. "What?!"

Helllo lovlies!! Another update for you guys! And Noah just dropped a bomshell! Any predictions for the next chapter?! Also what title do you think sounds more intresting "Rags to Fame" or "Her last Breathes."? Anyways don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Until next time my lovliessss!1