Chapter 23

Noah never left my side and soon we were back in Mexico. I was nervous to say the least if the pan did fail and if Noah did betray me again, no one would be able to help me out of it. The guards guided us through the doors.

"Your father is in his office." One of them said to Noah.

He nodded his head once before grabbing my arm and tugging me along. Once we out of hearing range of the other guards I turned to Noah. "You don't have to tug so hard." I complained.

"I'm sorry." He said as he loosened his hold. "Listen to me, once we get in here don't listen to a word I say, none of it will be true. I love you...please remember that." He said as he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too." I said.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, he pale blue eyes widening.

I nodded my head because I didn't trust my voice. He stared at me for a bit longer before grabbing me by the arm and opening his Father's office.

"Well look what we have here." Igor said as he stood from behind his desk. "If it isn't my trader son."

"I brought you a gift." Noah said as he tossed me to the ground. I landed with a hard thump and looked back at Noah, he had a hard look on his face and all his attention was on his father.

"You brought her back? Why? I thought you were in love with the girl." Igor said.

"I never loved her. I realize that now, she was nothing more than a play toy for me."

Even though I knew he was putting on a show for his father, Noah's words still cut me deep and had me flinching by the harsh tone of his voice.

"That's my boy." Igor said as he walked around and hugged Noah before turning to look at me. "And as for the rest of them?"

"I took care of all of them." Noah said.

"Very well then." Igor squatted to my level to stare at me. "Shall we-"

I kicked him In the mouth causing him to fall back, blood gushed from his lips and I hurried to untie myself. Noah grabbed his arms and I tied him up with the rope.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted, blood flying everywhere.

"Shut up before I break your nose next." I spat.

"I'll take care of him, you go and let the others in." Noah said as he tossed me a gun.

I caught it and darted out of the room.

"Hey!-" One guard shouted but I didn't hesitate to shoot him, not having time to play games.

I headed for the front door of the house and opened the doors. There stood my father, mother, Armando, Uncle Leo and Brian.

"We only a little bit of time before the guards notice that I am lose, divide and conquer. I'll be going after Anna." I stated.

They all nodded their heads and hurried to spread out. I wrapped my loose hair in a bun knowing that Anna would put up a fight. I hurried to her office where I knew she would be.

When I entered she was sitting at her desk, her back was turned to me and she was spinning a gun around in her hands. "Took you long enough." She stated.

She twirled and looked at me while smiling. "I knew you would be back." She rose her gun and let out aim but I was quick to dodge the bullets before running to her desk.

I grabbed hold her hair and slammed her head forward on the desk before bringing her back up to look at me. "Don't make this any harder than what it needs to be." I said.