Chapter 15

I tried to turn to my side but Noah's heavy arm prevented me from doing so. After being caught by the security guard on the beach we rushed back to the hotel where we took a shower and headed to bed. It was a little hard for me to drift to sleep because Noah insisted on laying on me like a child.

"Noah It's hot." I whined.

"Mine." He said as he pulled me close to his warm chest.

I looked up at him and smiled, he was so peaceful whenever he slept he reminded me of a baby. I lifted my and stroked his cheek and he leaned into the palm of my hand.

"We have to get going." I said.

"No." He said and hugged me tightly.

"Noah, we have a mission to complete, we can't just lay in bed all day."

"Can we just have one more day to ourselves?" He asked as he opened his eyes, revealing his beautiful pale blue eyes.

"But-"

"Please?" He begged.

"Noah We-"

He sat up and pulled me onto his lap "No but's about it. We can worry about it tomorrow, today it's just going to be us."

I sighed, knowing that I would not be able to convince him otherwise.  I kissed him and he kissed me back before tickling me, causing me to break out into a fit of laughter. I begged for him to stop and once he finally did he allowed me to take a shower.

When I came back into the room he was staring at the window, deep in thought.

I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder "Is something wrong?" I asked.

He turned to me and shook his head "No, I was just thinking about what we should do today." He kissed my forehead before walking into the bathroom his self.

I changed into a simple white belly-shirt and light washed short jeans and of course I wore white vans to complete the look. I put my hair into a high pony tail because I knew it would be very hot outside.

Noah came out of the bathroom already dressed, he worse plane Khaki shorts and a white tee and white vans as well.

"Are you trying to match me?" I teased.

He faked gasped "Never." He said before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"So boyfriend  where are we going?" I asked, the felt strange coming from my lips but I liked the sound of it.

"It's a surprise girlfriend." He smiled before kissing me.

My heart swelled at his use of the word. I didn't have much time to think about it because pretty soon he was dragging me out of the door.

"We still don't have the right money currency." I reminded him as we headed for the elevator.

"Who cares? We're badasses I'm sure we could figure It out." 

I laughed and he just started at me. "What?" I asked once I was able to breathe again.

"That laugh, I would do anything to make sure you keep that laugh." He said as he placed his hand on my cheek to stroke it.

I can't remember the reason why I was so scared to fall for Noah before, it was safe to say that I knew now that life without him wasn't an option, he made me feel so complete in so many ways. He brought me back to life, he made me smile. He made my hear smile and beat and do all types of crazy things.

He saved me from myself.

I smiled at him and took his hand in mine once the elevator door opened. We had to walk a few blocks before Noah finally stopped in front of a little shop.