Epilouge

One month later

Today was the day, today I would be getting married. Something I never thought would be possible. To say that I was nervous is a understatement. I could barley sit down in my chair while my mother did my make up and hair. I decide to let my curls flow freely down my back and went very light on the make-up. My wedding dress was a mermaid dress with lace going down the middle it fitted my frame perfectly and I was in love with.

Now I was just anxiously waiting for the orchestra to play that magically song for me to walk down the aisle too

Now I was just anxiously waiting for the orchestra to play that magically song for me to walk down the aisle too. I was upset that I could not walk with my father, and it broke me to pieces  that  Armando refused to attend my wedding even after I begged him. He was still deeply hurt by my actions.

There three quick knocks in the door and I went to open it, but as I peeped around the corner I saw that no one was there. I furrows my eyebrows and stepped out into the hall.

"Hello?" I called but there was no answer.

As I turned back around, ready to go back into the room. I was suddenly knocked unconscious.

Armando's POV
I felt bad for not attending Alexis' wedding. I knew I was being stubborn but it wasn't fair, she refused to see the threat that our family faces and wants to run off and get marry and ignore all the problems that are at hand. But, I knew regardless of that she would want me to be at her wedding. So I put my pride aside and got dressed for the event.

I opened the door to the house expecting it to be filled with guest but was surprised when I found everyone running around in panic.

I looked around confused before I grabbed Allen's arm and stopped him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Alexis is missing."

I cannot explain to you guys how excited I am for the next book. I hope you are too! Any predictions??