Chapter 20

"Alexis I-"

"You are here for nothing more than to help us, when we no longer need you, You will never have to see me again." I said cutting him off. My voiced sounded a lot weaker than what I intended it to be.

He noticed it, and his pale blue eyes said it all. I turned away from him but he lightly grabbed my arm.

"Alexis."

"Not now Noah." I said as I referred to our audience that had been watching.

He sighed in defeat and let me go, I then went back to the table with Noah following close behind me.

"So what's your plan kid? Also, if you ever cross me and my family again I wont hesitate to kill you." My father said, now seizing Noah up.

"I don't intend to." Noah said. "But the plan is rather simple, My father is still upset with me for letting you guys, So I bring Alexis back since she is the only person that he deems important. The two of us will take him down and then we'll let the rest of you all in. We capture Anna and destroy there headquarters while leaving behind a note for Armando. When he finds it he will have no choice but to come after her and then we handle it from there."

"There is no way in hell that I am going any where alone with you." I said as I stood up from my seat. My mother took hold of my hand as a way to try and calm me down.

"We don't have any other choice, you can choose to be stubborn all you want be its our only plan." Noah said as he looked over at me.

"I'm allowed to be stubborn when you practically stabbed me in the back!" I spat.

"And I'm trying to make it up to you, but you're being unfair!" He yelled.

I balled my fist up and shook my mother hand off of me before charging at Noah. Armando wrapped me up in his arms.

"Stop it Alexis." He said as he tried to hold me back.

"No, let her go." Noah said calmly.

Armando looked at Noah for reassurance whole I thrashed around in his hold. Noah nodded his head and Armando let me go, allowing me to charge at Noah and give him one good punch to the face.

Noah stumbled back but before he could regain his balance I punched him again and he fell back this time giving me the chance to climb on top of him. I tried to punch him again but he took hold of my hands.

"I'm sorry Alexis." He shouted repeatedly at me.

I tried to hit him again but his hold was too tight, the tears finally began to fall and he loosened his hold on me. He lifted one hand and swiped the tears away.

"I trusted you." I whispered.

"I know, and it breaks me, No it kills me to know that I did that to you. I love you Alexis Ricci and hurting you was something I never wanted to do. You deserve the whole world and more."

He sat up and took me into his arms. "I'm so terribly sorry"

I allowed myself to cry in his arms, although I felt betrayed by him I knew that every ounce of me belonged to him, I was so deeply in love with him and I couldn't see it any other way, although he betrayal had hurt me worse than anything else I have experienced, his love has brought me back to life and for that I am thankful for him.

When I was all cried out I leaned away from Noah and looked around the room, everyone else had left, allowing for Noah and I to be alone.

He ran his hands through my hair and I turned to look at him, half smiling.

"I missed you." He said as he pressed my forehead to mine.

"I missed you too." I said, my voice sounding raspy from all the crying.

"I want to be with you...forever."

"Even if I beat your ass every other day?" I said while smirking.

He laughed and hugged me tightly before tickling me and causing me to laugh with him. We rolled over on the floor, fighting to stay on top of each other and I was losing terribly.

"Let's go out somewhere." He suddenly said, his eyes sparkling.

"Where to?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said as he pulled me to my feet and headed towards the door. "But I know you will love it."

Yay! Another date chapter coming soon! I just love Alexis and Noah so much 🥺I feel like they're such a power couple! I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you guys have any predictions??? I love you all don't forget to comment, vote, and follow. Until next time my lovelies.