ch 1. Their love, unknown

3rd person pov

"H-Hyun..Jin..." Jeongin breathed out as he leaned on the counter, a drop of sweat dripping down his neck.

"Jeonginnie, you can do this.. only a little more.." the elder mumbled as he kept his left hand on the counter trapping the boy from behind, with his chin resting on his shoulder as the other hand smoothly slid from the smaller boy's shoulder down to his wrist, Hyunjin's slim fingers wrapping around it.

The younger slightly lifted his head, his hair tickling the elder's ear as he quietly whispered "I don't... I don't know if I can take more.." He felt Hyunjin chuckle against his shoulder.

"Yes you can Innie, for me?"

| | |

| | | 

| | |

"Hyunjin I swear to god just help me with the computer for the pay desk already, I don't understand the system yet" Jeongin said frantically tapping the desk.

Hyunjin smirked and shrugged, letting go of the boys wrist "But I have to unpack the new deliveries in the storage room. I can't help you every single time" 

In fact he doesn't at all mind helping the younger boy, after all he's cute and it's his first day, but it's just so fun to tease him. "It's not that hard really"

Jeongin scoffed "nOT ThaT HarD?? Not if you've worked here since the begin of time, but for on a first day this is a lot of information to take in."

"Don't worry fluffball I get it" Hyunjin winked at him, to which Jeongin merely responded with a faint blush and eyeroll.

Hyunjin's attention went from the boy to the lady that was waiting behind the counter, looking a tad bit uncomfortable "Don't worry ma'am we're only goofin, now what can I help you with?"

As his colleague, or well, technically boss but he didn't want to be called that, started helping the woman Jeongin continued filling the shelves with products. His mind started to wander a bit and he thought about how he got in this shop in the first place...

| | |

Jeongin's pov

Flashback to one day before this

| | |

I was walking down the streets in a rather crowded part of the city, calling with my mom.

"Yang Jeongin, you're eighteen and you don't have a girlfriend or a job. "

"Mom I know bu-"

"The first one is somewhat understandable and I won't ask you to change that because it ain't my choice who you like or don't like, but about the second I WILL do something."

"Mom I swear to-"

"No Jeongin you don't swear to anything or anyone, watch your language. If you don't have at least a part-time job by the end of this week I'm cutting off your money sources from home. I'm done asking in a friendly way, you need a job."

"But that gives me only 3 days to find a good job!!"

"If you'd have gotten one before this you wouldn't have that issue"

"oH YeAH lEt Me JuST gRAb mY TImeTurNEr So I cAn gO BAcK iN TiMe tO gEt a jOb!"

"Yang Jeongin drop the attitude right no-"

"Oh fuck off"

And with that I ended the call. It's not that I don't appreciate her caring about me, it's just that she can be a bit controlling sometimes. I don't spend much so technically I don't need more money either, but when I say that it's just like "OH bUt It'S ALso So yOu lEARn To WorK" I already know how to work, I've had internships for school and school itself already feels like a job.

Whatever. I'll just get the first decent job I see. 

Now that I looked around a bit I saw that it's way less crowded in this part of town. I've never really been here before, I wonder what I could find arou- OMG BUBBLE TEA!!!

A few minutes later I was walking again, with a surprisingly cheap and surprisingly delicious bubble tea in my hand. I chose strawberry tea with watermelon flavored bubbles. I always like seeing the machine thingy put the plastic lid thing over the cup. I wonder how they do that...

I notice a very pretty black sign with in flowy purple written "Jimin's secret" hanging outside a shop. Not knowing what it was I went inside, to find lots of corsets and underwear. I was about to leave again when I looked a bit more and saw things I didn't really recognize. 

I walked up to a shelf with colorful silicone and rubber things, which when I looked a bit closer, I noticed were supposed to resemble... erhm... When I looked a bit further I noticed very many variations and a few female versions. I was just inspecting one of them when I heard someone walk in from what I assume is the office or storage room.