ch 7. their love, tension

Jeongin pov

I look up at my hyung with big eyes. Honestly my own actions surprised me a lot.

I realize how gentle the taller was all the time and it's not that I don't appreciate it, but I kind of want him to use more force.

He looks down at me, from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. His eyes had darkened and not to be gay or anything, but holy shit he looked hot as hell.

I release one of my hands from his wrist and with a burning face I bring my hand to the arm the taller still held around my waist, tightening it. "..P-.." I hesitated saying it but I had already started talking so I'd better finish it.

"What is it angel?" His face changes into a small smirk, slightly licking his lips.
"P-please do it again.." I feel my face burning even more, if that's even possible.

I feel myself nearly getting swept off my feet as Hyunjin skillfully turns us around, shoving me against the empty wall next to the door. He pushes one leg between mine and keeps the hand that wasn't around my neck pressed against my shoulder, keeping me pressed against the cold wall.

"You're so cute innie..." He says while pushing my jaw up, making me turn my head up, exposing my neck further.

I felt my heartbeat increasing and I let out a hard gasp, feeling the older's leg press against my inner thighs, slowly travelling up to my crotch.

As an automatic response I move my hands to stop his leg from moving further, but he pulled me forward off the wall by my shoulder before slamming me back on it with harsh force.

"Were you really trying to stop me kitten?" He says while inching closer. I feel a shiver down my spine the moment he said that and my legs became weaker, causing me to lean against the wall more.

"So you like to be called that" The man towering over me says in a low voice, accompanied by a chuckle.

I shake my head and try my best to regain my posture "..No I j-just.." Why the fuck did I stutter.

"You don't? Kitten look at me." I didn't listen and instead look away from him, feeling my heart flutter when he called me kitten again. "I said," He growled in the same low voice "LOOK. AT. ME." He sqeezed around my neck, a lot harder than before. 

I quickly look at him, looking in his eyes for a split second before looking away seeing the dark look in them. His lips formed a smirk again, and he opens his mouth a little bit while looking all over me the way a starved animal would look at it's prey.

"Jeongin. Look into my eyes and tell me how you feel." the hand that was on my shoulder quickly traveled to my waist, diving under the low edge of my yellow sweater. The moment he puts his hand on my skin it feels like it's burning. 

I hesitantly look into his eyes, feeling myself become smaller and smaller under his gaze "And don't lie to me kitten." He massages my side and the hand he was choking me with moves to my chin, his thumb rubbing my lower lip.

I try my best to keep looking at him and slightly part my lips feeling the taller's touch. "I- ngh.." Hyunjin pushed his leg against my crotch when I started talking, causing a sound I have never heard from myself before to leave my throat.

"I l-liked itʷʰᵉⁿʸᵒᵘʷᵉʳᵉʳᵒᵘᵍʰ.." I quickly mumble, after which the man that was holding me push the back of his middle, ring and little finger against my throat strongly.

"Louder angel, I can't hear you." I look at his lips, still parted and curved into a open mouth smirk.

"I-.. really lIKEd-" He rubbed his thigh over my groin making me yelp out "li..ked it when you were rough..." he pulls on my waist, making me roll my hips against his leg. My breath feels like I just finished a workout.

"And?" Hyunjin leans further over me

" 'nd I lik..liked it when you called me that name.. and I w-want you to teach me more... Please.. ple-ase s-sir.." His eyes look surprised for a split second. Jackpot.

"Hehe.. So that's what YOU like" I giggle a bit, despite the position I'm in. "then please Sir teach me more." I put my arms around the taller man's neck and slightly arch my back, rubbing myself on his leg.

He seems surprised at my sudden confidence but chuckled "I like it.." He leans forward so our lips almost touch.

Then the shop's soft sound of the bell went off.

Hyunjin quickly moved away from me, not forgetting to softly blow against my lips.

"Hyunnie I swear to god I've worked here for so long and only once gave you a blowjob at a party, and this, by the way absolutely adorable, kid is here for one day and you looked like you were about to fuck him into another dimension if I didn't come in." A loud and enthusiastic voice boomed through the shop. It honestly kind of hurt when he said they had been sexual together, even though it shouldn't have.

"That is, Jackson, because as you said, this kid is adorable and you are not." (A/n yes it hurt my soul to write that because Jackson is so damn cute) Hyunjin sharply reacted but they were clearly good friends.  

While I'm still leaning on the wall with a bright red face Hyunjin hugged Jackson, patting his back.

"Jackson, Jeongin. Innie,-" Hyunjin started introducing us to eachother.

"Don't call me that" I fiercely react, getting a very stern look and god he looked sexy like that.

"Innie, this is Jackson." Hyunjin said, putting extra emphasis on the nickname. I quickly look away and lower my head.

"Hey Jeongin, how's the shop been till now?" Jackson said walking towards me with a bright smile.

I smile back, happy he's so welcoming. "It's been alright, it's a bit hard because there's so much to learn." I shoot a sneaky look at Hyunjin who rolls his eyes.

I see Jackson's eyes wander to my neck. His eyes widen and he quickly walk closer "what's thaaat...." 

With a wide grin he pushed a finger on my neck. 

About three horizontal fingers from the right corner of my jaw.

His face light up and suddenly he pulls down the neckline of my sweater, pulling me forward slightly. "I know a Hyun-hickey when I see one!! Damn Hyunjinnieeee wildin' on the kid's first day!"

Hyunjin shrugs and with a grin he said "He wanted it himself, isn't that right Kitten?"

My face gets full red again "I- uhm I didn't know what a hickey felt like a-and asked Hyunjin to do it" I look away from both boys and feel a (muscly) arm around my shoulders, and it clearly feels different from Hyunjin's slim yet muscled arms.

"kitten? That's one hell of a nickname kid" Jackson still grinned widely.

"Let go of him Jack. Want some coffee or were you just coming by to say hey?" Hyunjin crossed his arms.

"Chill out Hyunjin, I'm not gonna steal your new interest." The bleach blonde said while backhugging me. "and coffee sounds great"

Hyunjin shook his head with a chuckle. "Don't worry Innie, he's always this touchy." He says, probably noticing that I looked a bit questioning.

"I'll go get coffee, Jackson why don't you explain some products to him, seeing you've tried most of them." With that Hyunjin walks off.