Ch 45. their love, steady

Extra long chapter to celebrate their in-story-6-months!!
Little spicy
Jeongin pov

6 months already! Today has been perfect! The things we planned were amazing and the weather was gorgeous. I can't believe we were this lucky all day!

If only.

Our perfect day hasn't quite been perfect as of yet.

We woke up in a cold room because the heater broke, my frying pan's handle broke off and Hyunjin started the morning by almost falling to his death in the bathroom, however getting saved by hanging onto the shower curtain, which of course broke and fell on him.

He walked out of the bathroom with the fabric hanging over him, into the kitchen where I was sitting on the floor next to my spilled pancake batter and broken pan with my hands in my hair while I was rethinking my life's decisions. He did make me laugh by slipping on the batter and falling on his ass in front of me though.

While still covered in batter Hyunjin got a call from our newest employee Woozi, about where he should leave the strap-ons, and if Hwasa works today. We hired the both of them a month ago so I understand it can be a bit chaotic. We then -after rinsing the batter off- drove to our usual coffee-breakfast-etc place, which turned out to be under construction.

I messaged Heechul and Momo about it but apparently they weren't even up yet. We ended up getting breakfast at the nonbrandfastfoodrestaurant and went to the movies, where a kid spilled his drink over me when we entered.

I cleaned it, we sat down on our seats in the middle of the top row for the best view and a lady fell on top of Hyunjin's lap, apologizing a bit too fast and sweetly, making me suspect she did it on purpose. Look, I know he's a fineass man but that's not a reason to drop your flatass on his- no, MY dick.

Let me explain the situation that followed real quick.

|||

I practically shoved her off my man before putting my hands on top of his shoulder and under his long shirt, on his clothed dick. I spoke in a shocked voice "You okay babe?" The girl looked at me with a confused expression and I gave her the fake bitch smile and shoulder raise "oh sorry ma'am, are you alright? You did land on my boyfriend quite hard, it looked painful. I sure hope you didn't hurt yourself in that ungraceful fall!"

The girl huffed and arched her back, forcing her ass and tits out just a bit too much while she smiled back just as fake. "Oh not at all, kid. Don't worry your messy head over it, I had a rather comfortable landing." I quickly squeezed the elder's dick through his pants, receiving a tap on my shoulder and a stern look from Hyunjin. "That's lovely. He sure is very comfortable to sit on, I must admit. Now, scurry off if you will, the movie is about to start."

I gave her a last cheeky smile and nose scrunch before raising my eyebrow at her. Hyunjin laid his arm around my shoulders comfortably and squeezed me against him. The girl huffed and hairflopped (not a typo) before walking off, waving her hips. Hyunjin chuckled and pointed at her "with that shaking she looks even more like those air-filled wave puppets at parties"

I giggled before he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck, strongly pulling the skin back so he choked me without even touching the front. He moved closer and spoke in a low voice "no matter how hot you are when you're jealous, pull something like that in public again and you'll face the consequences. Understood, kitten?" Noted, no more cock-rubbing in public.

For now.

"..Yes sir.." I gasped when he let go of my neck, instead gently rubbing my back. I shouldn't get him annoyed right now, better suck up a little. "..thank you, sir" His hand moved down to my butt, squeezing it a little so I arch my back out of reflex. The lights turned off and I moved around a bit to get comfortable. Eventually I leaned with my back against his side, my elbow resting on the armrest in between us and the elder's right arm over my shoulder, his hand on my chest.