ch 19 their love, sleeping

Jeongin pov

Did I really make him like this with only one hickey?

His chest is raising and falling quickly, taking in deep but fast breaths, his cheeks, ears and nose are glowing and the elder's eyes are half lidded.

"You seem to enjoy that a bit more than I did last time sir?" I turn my head to the side and rub over Hyunjin's now sensitive skin.

"Oh shut it" he moves one of his hands from my ass to my hair, moving my head to kiss me again. I smile into the kiss and hold him close.

He pulls my hips closer to him, so now I'm pressed against him. Tingles fill my stomach and the older rubs my butt.

"Good evening to you gentlemen too, now, if you'll move your smootching a few steps away so I can reach the sink?" Jb's voice sounds from next to us.

I quickly break the kiss but Hyunjin pulls me back one last time and kisses me on the lips and on my nose. I giggle as he wraps his arm around my waist and guides me to the living room.

Jinyoung chuckles "hey loverboy," Hyunjin looks over at the man "your shirt" the elder motions to his shirt. Hyunjin quickly looks at the open buttons and shrugs "oops?" And turns to me.

"Mattress or beanbag?" He asks me and softly pulls me closer to him by my waist. "Both!" I pull his arm and we sit down on the mattress that was by our feet before.

Hyunjin's back is against the beanbag and I'm on his lap, my thighs straddling his hips and our chests touch. My head is on his shoulder and his arms around me, loosely hanging on my ass.

It's not like we can't not cuddle, we just don't want to not cuddle.

The movie continues with yet again Blondie almost dying and people getting shot.

I bury my face in the elder's neck, softly kissing it. He squeezes his arms around my waist and pats my butt.

About half an hour later the movie still isn't over. Felix is now asleep, Mark is starting to fall asleep with his head on Jackson's chest, Jisung is laying on Minho, who's laying on a mattress on his stomach. Jinyoung and Jb are still cuddled up on the couch, neither asleep.

I snuggle into Hyunjin's hold and kiss him softly. " 'm tired". He smiles and rubs my butt "wanna lay down?" I nod and he tightens his hold on me.

He turns us sideways and lays down, pulling me on top of him. I giggle and get comfortable. One of his legs is in between mine, his right arm around me and my head is resting on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat.

"Hyunnie? How are you so pretty, even from this angle" I laugh softly, receiving a squeeze in my waist. "I don't know, how are you so cute all the time?"

"Am not"
"YES YOU ARE" Jisung's voice booms, much louder than we were previously talking.

"Jesus fucking Christ Jisung! You scared the shit out of me!" I whisper-scream at him, throwing a sock I found on the floor. He chuckles and turns back to the movie.

Hyunjin throws one of the blankets that were laying next to the mattresses over us with his left hand and without another word he moves that hand to my butt. Usually it'd be distracting me but he didn't squeeze or move or anything, it just rested there and honestly feels very comforting.

"Sleep tight kitten, we've got work tomorrow." He hugs me and kisses my head before laying his head down. "Hmmkay.. 'Gnight sungie, Minho, anyone else that's still awake.. 'Gnight Hyunnie"

I close my eyes and easily slip into a deep sleep.

Six hour time skip

I wake up because of an alarm next to my head, it's loud enough to wake me up but not loud enough to wake everyone. I feel I'm on something soft, but not as soft as a bed. I sit up slightly and something falls off my waist. I sit up all the way, on my knees. Now I wake up further and realize I'm sitting on Hyunjin, who's also starting to wake up.

"Morning Hyunjin~" I put my hands on his chest and a deep purple-red mark catches my eye. I rub my fingers over it "we didn't even look at that last night... How's it look?" I hear the man's low, raspy morning voice.

Why does he have to sound so sexyyy

"It's... It's there?" He chuckles and places his hands on my hips after sitting up. "..I'll check in the mirror.. You go get ready for work yeah? I'll make breakfast. The bathroom is upstairs, after the staircase turn left. DO. NOT. turn right, there's a bedroom there and I don't know what you'll find there. In the cabinet in the bathroom is a tube of toothpaste and a pack of throwaway toothbrushes, you can just use those." He pats my butt and I get up.

I go upstairs and turn left into the bathroom, where I indeed find the toothbrushes and toothpaste. I look into the mirror and my hair is messed up and my face is puffy. God I hope Hyunjin didn't notice how I look now. I quickly somewhat tame my hair, wash my face by throwing water in my face and brush my teeth. I have deodorant in my bag I think. I use the toilet and check if my clothes look okay.

I go downstairs quietly and see Hyunjin making sandwiches. I sneak up to him and backhug him. He softly laughs "Hey kitten. Have a sandwich, I made coffee, just get some if you want. Imma go fix my face"

"Your face doesn't need fixing, you look gorgeous" I smile and he steals a quick kiss before he goes upstairs. I feel butterflies in my stomach and chest and smile widely, even though no one would see.

"So, kitten, tell me about you and Hyunjin" a voice from behind me startles me. I turn around and see Chan leaning against the doorpost with a big fatherly grin. I walk over to him and slap against his arm.

"Don't scare me like that Chan! Geez" I sigh and the blonde warmly hugs me "chill baby, eat the sandwich" he chuckles in his horsey morning voice.

I hug him back with a smile "I think I like him... Quite a lot"
"I'd say so too, seeing you just smiled like a cute idiot over one kiss. Now tell pappa Channie what you're planning to do darling"

"I uhm... I dunno... I'll see what happens? For now that is, I'll figure everything out and then I'll plan something" Chan taps my head with a smile and ruffles my hair.

"Sounds good honey. Oh, and just because I now somewhat know him does not mean I trust him. I will destroy him if he hurts you, yeah?"

"Yeeees daaaaaaaad" I giggle and hug him again before finishing my sandwich.

"Kitten we've gotta leave in 45 minutes so take your time" Hyunjin comes in with his shirt open and his hair dripping while he stretches out his arms.

"Kaykaaaay" I get 3 mugs and fill them with coffee. I put sugar and milk in mine, give Chan his without anything in it and Hyunjin puts a small drop of milk in his.

We chat for a bit and Chan hangs over my shoulders but Hyunjin doesn't seem to mind so I let him. A while later Felix waddles in "Channie why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so cute babyboy" he kisses his boyfriend and lets him sip from his coffee. Felix's face twisted into one of disgust and he shakes his head. "Ahh it's so bitteeer"

"Sorry sweetheart, I'll get you one with sugar" he boops his nose and fills a mug.