Ch 34. their love, try~

Jeongin pov

"Why sir? What would you do? Punish me?" I look up at him with a small smile. His eyes darken while his hand hand moves over my torso. "Actually, kitten, that is exactly what I'd do, so now drop the attitude."

I wonder what he's gonna do. I grin and let my eyelids drop a bit lower, so that I can still see him "Make me. I'm quite sure I can take it, sir " Hyunjin clenches his jaw while he growls "what did you say, brat?"
I chuckle and look into his eyes "oh did I stutter? I said make. me. I can fucking take i-"

His hand shoots around my throat, pushing me harder onto the bed. It's way harder than he had done before and I soon feel my eyes rolling up slightly while my lips part. (a/n, no he's not being choked to death and the eyes rolling up is not something unhealthy, it just happens idk)

"You asked for this yourself kitten. I was actually planning to save this for another time and be gentle tonight but your last answer just blew it." Hyunjin smirks and tightens his grip on my neck even more. He keeps a close eye on me to make sure nothing goes wrong but he doesn't let go of me as fast as before. It isn't until I let out a choked whine that he lets go.

The elder pulls my head off the bed by my neck, throws me back down and... Moves off me? I gasp for air and try to catch my breath with closed eyes while I hear him come closer again. The elder's footsteps move behind my head and I slightly open my eyes. I'm immediately met with Hyunjin's torso and arms above me while he takes a hold of my wrists.

I open my eyes further and lock eyes with the man hanging above me. Suddenly he harshly yanks on my wrists, pulling me further onto the bed. A sound of metal on metal sounds when Hyunjin moves a bit but before I can look at it's cause, a soft fabric covers my eyes. "Head up." He commands and I do as he says without a second thought.

Something is tied around my head to cover my eyes and when I try to move my hands to it they're pulled back. The metal sound returns, louder this time. I hear two clicks without anything touching me. I hear another click and feel something cold and rubbery around my left wrist, a moment later the same happens to my right wrist. I try to pull my wrists back but am stopped right away. Ah... So that's what handcuffs are for.

It was quiet for a moment and I feel something warm over my wrists. Hyunjin checks the space between my wrists and the edge of the cuffs with his finger before moving in front of me again. I feel him move onto the bed and on my thighs. The elder's hands move up my arms, to the cuffs and down, over my chest to my waist. "Already silent baby?"

I bite my lip and take a deep breath in. "No sir.." The taller squeezes my sides and presses a kiss on my lips. He bites my lower lip, making me groan and part my lips, granting him access. The elder smiles and massages my waist. When our lips part I grin, and speak against better judgement "is this all of your 'punishment' sir?" I feel his nails digging into my skin "not to worry kitten. I've only just started."

He moves off me again after kissing my chest. The elder's hands move over my hips and legs, making me shiver. "Sir? What are you doi-" he flips me over so I'm laying on my stomach and pushes my shoulders flat on the bed with his forearm. Hyunjin moves onto me and chuckles. I hear another metal sound next to my right ear. I move my head slightly but I'm stopped by the older. "What do you think this is?" He growls next to my ear while his left hand's thumb moves over my lips.

"I- I don't know sir..." I softly answer, receiving a soft laugh and he speaks in a low voice "this, my kitten, is punishment."

A sharp sting appears on my back, making me cry out. The pain moves down steadily while I feel Hyunjin's eyes on me. "S-sir... Fuck..." The blade on my back presses down harder and I clench my jaw while I feel tears appear in my eyes. I can't decide whether I want him to stop or do it more... "Oh my, I made you bleed kitten..." The elder didn't sound sorry or like he feels guilty in the least. His finger moves over the cut to catch the blood. I hear a soft noise, and I'm guessing he's licking the blood off his fingers.

But why am I into this? He continues scratching and sometimes slightly cutting my back, drawing or writing something. By the time he's done tears are pouring out of my eyes and I'm biting the pillow so I wouldn't let out sounds. The elder's hand moves to my hair while he lays down on my back, harshly pressing on the fresh cuts. I groan at the stinging pain but I couldn't focus on this for long because Hyunjin's hand makes a fist around my hair and yanks my head back.

"That's such a beautiful expression kitten.. Even while I can't see your eyes... You're so gorgeous baby" he says in a sweet voice and despite, or maybe especially BECAUSE, of what he did a moment ago I get tingles through my entire body when he praises me. I pull on the cuffs but of course they won't budge.

"Oh no kitten, those are staying on for now. About that...." He presses a kiss on my still parted lips before getting off me again. Why does he keep getting off? I just want him to be close to me... "Thanks for reminding me baby" I hear the pop of the bottle of lube and my eyes widen under the blindfold. What the fuck is he planning on.. I pull on the cuffs and slightly move my legs but I'm pulled back into the same position as a second ago by my legs.

A moment later I feel a sharp sting which makes my back arch and push a hiss out of my throat. I hear the soft sound of a button being pressed and the something starts vibrating. My lips part and I softly gasp for air. This is going to fuck me up and he knows it "Sir...." I make fists and tense my arms while Hyunjin still holds back my legs. After a moment the vibrations get stronger and I let out a first moan.

I whine out softly when I'm turned around again. He connects our lips and runs his hands over my torso. "What happened with the daring brat I was talking to a moment ago kitten?" The elder presses on my chest so the cuts on my back are pushed against the bed, sending a stinging pain through me. "Sir... Sir please..." I moan softly. Hyunjin laughs a bit and bends down. "My cute little brat...."

He bites down on my shoulder harshly "if you're going to beg, do it properly. But if I were you, I'd save my voice, you're going to need it later... I'm not even nearly done with you kitten..." The elder growls against my ear before swiftly removing the cloth covering my eyes.

I open my eyes and he holds a slightly red stained pocketknife in his hand with a beautiful smile on his face.
"But you don't mind that, do you?" I take a deep breath in before I lick and bite my lip with a slight smirk and half lidded eyes.

"No sir"