Ch 39. Their love, confirmed

Hyunjin pov

Woojin opens the front door with a grin. We got ourselves and Jeonginnie coffee but of course didn't tell him we bought some for him as well. Woojin puts his coffee on the kitchen table and excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

I walk in with a broad smile to see Jeongin laying on the floor in the living room with gravity falls playing on the television on the background. I walk into the room, put the coffee on the table and kneel behind the younger's head. I steal a quick kiss, the boy leaning into it with a smile before remembering he was supposed to be upset with me and pulling away.

"Baby, I got you a caramel frappe~" I lean back down and kiss his neck when he turns his head away to dodge my kiss. A soft bite in the sensitive skin is all that was needed to receive a small sound from the younger. "T-thanks love, now can you m-move please?.. Sir?.." Jeongin speaks in a soft voice while laying completely still. I laugh quietly and lick over the soft skin "hmm.. Because you asked so politely~♡"

I move away and wait until he sits up tot hand him his caramel drink. I sit on the floor with my back against the couch. Jeongin snuggles up to me, his head on my shoulder. Suddenly I realize something, making me look at the younger quickly. "Wait kitten, it's Saturday today right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Your try-out period ends today"

His eyes widen and he sits up higher, his free hand on my thigh. "Already? Woah..." I press a kiss on his lips. "Time went by fast didn't it? Now I must judge you as employee and write a 97 page essay on how you make the shop a better place. Just kidding darling." I quickly say when the younger looks at me with a shocked expression.

Jeongin laughs softly, moves a bit and sits on my lap, straddling my thighs. He puts down his coffee on the floor to lay his arms around my shoulders. He arches his back, with that rolling his hips and popping his ass. "Well boss, did I pass the test?"

My eyes scan over his gorgeous body and I subconsciously bite my lip, this position reminding me of last night. "Kitten seriously, weren't you pure? What have I done to you baby" I place my hands on his ass and squeeze the soft flesh.

"Hmm kinda, I always thought about acting this way but didn't feel like doing so because I was also perfectly fine being babied and treated innocently. However.." His hips roll over my member while he looks at me with a smug grin decorating his face. "When it's with you, sir, I feel like letting out a bit of this side of 'innocent little baby' Jeongin won't hurt.."

I peck the nape of his neck and smile at the younger. "It won't hurt ME. Maybe if you continue doing that a while longer it will hurt you." I raise an eyebrow at the boy, who gets the hint and becomes a bit red. "Understood sir. I'll remember that, sir."

"Anyways, kitten, yes you've passed the test. Easily! Because both as a colleague and.. Private.. You're very pleasant. Now, did I pass the test as colleague and boss?" I smile at him and run my hands down his sore body, however he's pretending he's not bothered by the sting in his bottom and the sore spots all over his body. Maybe he doesn't want to show weakness... Maybe he wants to save me from Woojin's destruction?... Whatever.

"You very much have, boss. 10 outta 10" he cutely put his thumbs up, making my heart melt. "Innie you're too cute for this world... Your coffee is warming up baby"
"Yours is getting cold"
We both drank our coffee, Jeongin still on my lap.

"Jeonginnie, Monday is your first day as official employee and Jackson's last, so there'll be 3 of us that day. How about you try to focus only on mastering the system and pay desk? That way you can practice with the payments, look up things you don't know yet or ask me or Jackson, get used to the system and get more comfortable. Don't be afraid to ask us, no matter how often or how silly the question may seem to you okay? We've got to use Jack to his fullest on his last day"

Jeongin agrees and looks at a message on his phone. I grin and finish my coffee. "Kitten? How about we hang out with your friends today? Or you on your own with them if you're tired of having me around all the time. You've been so busy working the past days, you should enjoy your free days."

"But so should you Hyunjinnie~ you work a lot harder than me and many more days, let's enjoy our free time together♡ if you want that of course..." Jeongin happily tells me with that adorable big smile.

"Of course I want that Innie. Go ask your friends" I nudge to his phone while the door to the hall opens. "Hey darlings, I know I've only been back for a day but my mom needs me to come over today, maybe tomorrow as well, not longer than that though.. I'm sorry Jeonginnie I know you wanted to go shopping with me tomorrow.."

"It's okay honeybear♡ if your family needs you with them you should go there. We'll just call. I'll tell the other guys today."
"Go ahead dinobro, I'll be here with food when you return. Now get your shit, hurry" I motion at the door with a smile.

He nods and smiles back "thanks guys, love you. Jeongin, be responsible, Hyunjinnie, be careful with my child."
"Will do dear"
"I'm not your child"
Woojin and I both "meh" and grin at eachother. A few minutes later Jeongin hugs Woojin tightly "be safe Wooj.. And watch out on the road and-"

"Always darling. I'll be careful" he kisses Jeongin's forehead and gives me a tight hug "I trust you with Innie Hyun, be sweet" I hug him back with a grin.
"Will do bro, I won't let you down"

"I know" he sounds genuine. I pull him in for a hug once more before letting him turn around, grab his bag and leave. He waves one last time, then runs down the steps to his car, quickly gets in and drives off. I wonder what happened that they had him come back... Jeongin watches the car until it's completely invisible, a building and road separating us.

I put my arms around the younger in a backhug "So, kitten, have your friends reacted yet?"

(A/n I had to search through several chapters in my book to find out where exactly in the timeline we are now (丿°ˇ°")) luckily I remembered at which chapters the days ended, I just couldn't remember if I planned it our well lol, had stress for a moment)