Ch 43. Their love, care

(I'm on vacation rn, sorry about the slow updates)
Jeongin pov

"HYUNJINAAAAAAAH GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" I yell through the slightly opened door. 10 seconds later, said man walks into the shop with boxes in his arms, the large pile ending about 15 cm above the top of his head.

"Gentlemen, please excuse me for a short moment I will be right back at your service" I give the men at the shelf a short bow and run over to my boss.

I grab the top six boxes, leaving him with seven of them. "Babe how many fucking times- Why don't you just walk twice"

I put the boxes behind the counter and walk back to the men who were patiently waiting for us. "Pardon me for the wait Mr. Lee, Sir?"

"Jeongin I swear to god just call me Mark. Quit the whole Mr. Lee stuff okay? This is John by the way." Mark smiles broadly and the other man put his hand on the shorter's shoulder.

"Just say Johnny. Anyways I decided to come with him this time, he wasn't sure what to get and I had a free afternoon." The man shows a small smile. He's cool...

"Good to meet you sir" I smile and bow slightly before dragging Hyunjin in front of them by his arm. "Sweetheart can you help these gentlemen for a moment? Thank you love"

I walk away without another word, back to the counter to continue my previous work. I was busy updating the discounts and prizes on the site I put together two months ago. The sales have been going up so we've been busier. We might need a new employee but that's a resting case right now.

Hyunjin walks over to me, slaps my ass and looks over my shoulder at the computer. "Innie please explain one more time, how do you change the discounts on the site?"

I chuckle and quickly kiss him "ok boomer. OI!... Look sir, you just click this..." I calmly explain to him after getting hit on the back of the head.

After a short while a..... boy? Man? Male? The clothing doesn't appear gender bound and their hair so long and beautiful... But you shouldn't just assume pronouns or preferred titles so uhm... Human!
No wait...
A uhm..

After a short while an organism walks up to the counter with a beautiful smile.

"Hello hello, this is my first time here and uhm... There's so much here, could you guide me through a little?" They sound male so I'll call them a him until further specification. His tone is clear (and probably unintentionally flirty) while he looks directly into my eyes.

I smile at them and nod before walking towards the organism "Gladly! What would you like to know more about first?"

"Oh also a friend of mine will join in a short bit too, but I'll explain the things he missed to him. We never knew we had this kind of store nearby! I accidentally found the site and we wanted to check it out"

I feel how my face lightens up a little at the words. The site! MY site!

"We're very glad you did! Now, what to start on?" I smile brightly at the customer. I spend the following five minutes explaining things about the corsets and (garter) belts' fabrics and how to wear them.

The soft 'ding' of the shop's bell and a cheerful voice sound "Me dude, your queen has arrived" dude, so he IS male. I didn't want to assume or guess, and it's fine not to know, but this speaks way easier.

A beautiful man with flowy blonde hair and the purest doll like eyes I've ever seen enters the store with a huge smile. There's absolutely something hiding behind those innocent eyes.

"Shut up Sungjong I was listening to this sweet boy's explanation." He motions at me. I smile at the man that came in and nodded out of habit.

"Hmmhm sure. Continue talking then 'sweet boy'." Sungjong giggles while he walks closer.

I laugh softly and indeed continue. While I explain the things they ask about, the long haired man remains completely focused on me, his eyes often locked with mine for short periods of time before either of us look away.

"-And the feathers can be nice to tickle or enhance sensitivity because they're so soft and fluffy" I slightly hold out the big feather. The customer's hand moves from the top of the feather down, in the end practically laying his hand on mine.

Woah his hand is so soft! I wonder what kind of cream he uses, maybe I can ask him so I can amaze Hyunjinnie!

I smile at the man, the smile being returned. "Do you use some kind of cream for your hands? They're almost softer than the feather"

The man laughs softly, the sound most of anything resembling little gentle bells ringing. "I use *nonbrandcamomilehandcream*, I can get you a discount link if you want it?"

My eyes widen a little and I only just remembered he is still holding my hand. "You could? I mean not that I absolutely NEED it and it might be a bother-"

"No not at all!" He smiles brightly and for a second I look at Sungjong, who is casually looking through the shelves with accessories, pausing at the mouse ears.

"Could I have your social media @ ? Or I can give you my number so I can send the link?" He has a kind voice and while I'm distracted by the beauty of his hair I nod.

"Phone number is easiest I think, I don't check my social media messages often" I give him my phone and he quickly adds his number. He gives back my phone with a slight smile.

"I'm Jeonghan by the way, what's your name?" Sungjong softly sighs while he shifts his interest from his friend to a 50 cm dildo in front of him, poking his index finger in it softly.

"His name is Yang Jeongin, he's 18 and my boyfriend. I'm Hwang Hyunjin, lovely to meet you sir" Arms wrap around my waist tightly and I'm pulled back against the elder's warm body.

Why is he being like this? The man was just being nice. Butterflies race through my stomach and I smile broadly. We've been together for four months but the small words 'my boyfriend' still make me so very happy.

Jeonghan smiles brightly at Hyunjin but it looks a little different "ah that's lovely! Hwang Hyunjin? Then you're the current owner! Isn't that a lot of work?"

Hyunjin pulls me tighter against him with a sweet (fake) smile. "It's not THAT much, and I've got the people I need" he leans his head against mine.

"Hyunnie don't be so humble, it's a lot of work and we kind of need one or even two new employees" I lay my head back against the elder's shoulder and put my hands on his arms.

Jeonghan's face brightens slightly "you do? I mean I still sorta need a job.. Maybe I could try out here?"

I'm not even looking at Hyunjin and I feel he didn't like that idea "hm. Maybe you could." He silently kisses my neck.

"Kitten, why don't you continue your work in the computer, I couldn't completely figure it out yet."

"But I was-" he pulls me tighter against him and digs his nails into my waist.

"Kitten."

"Okay boss got it" I smile brightly and try not to think about what he'd do to me if I continued. I failed and thought about it anyways, but I was already behind the counter.

About 20 minutes later both customers stand in front of me. Jeonghan with cat ear clip-ons, buttplug with tail in the same colors, a vibrator, collar, whip, cuffs and lube, and Sungjong with lube, ballgag, feather, ropes, paddle and vibrating dildo with remote control.

That's a lot... I mean if they want to spend that much, I'm not complaining. I finish the payment and bid them goodbye.

Strong hands grab my hips, pulling me back again. Hyunjin's lips are directly next to my ear, his breath tickling me. The elder's hand moves under my shirt a little.

"We're not hiring him."