Ch 29. Their love, senses~

Still smut

Shadows of Hyunjin's past spooking in the walls pov

Hyunjin grabs a small bottle of lube out of his bedside table and put plenty on his right hand's fingers "Baby this is going to feel weird and will hurt a bit but I promise it'll feel better soon okay? Trust me?"
"Of course sir" The younger answers with a smile while he runs a hand through his bangs, which were previously sticking to his forehead.

The taller presses a kiss on the boy's lips and squeezes his ass with his left hand to distract him before he presses a finger into the younger. Jeongin tenses his abs and hisses. He was right, it feels very weird. Runs through the younger's mind while Hyunjin massages his side. "Relax kitten, focus on something else." He moves his hand over Jeongin's chest to his neck, not choking him too hard but just pressed slightly to distract him.

Jeongin breathes in and licks his lips. The elder slowly moves his finger until Jeongin relaxes completely. He picks up on speed while he kisses his neck. The younger by now is softly moaning again "You're already doing so good kitten, I'm so proud of you~" He praises the younger, because he knows the boy likes and deserves it.

"Kitten can I go further?" Hyunjin rubs the boy's waist gently. He's being extremely careful with what he's doing with the boy now because he knows it's going to get fun really soon and because he didn't want to give him bad memories of his first time.

The taller checks his fingers to see if there is enough lube on his fingers still "Y-yes sir..." Jeongin tries his best to relax completely, but when the elder moves a second finger into him he whines and arches his back at the sting. He breathes out through his mouth and his scrunched nose and parted lips kind of make him look like a, cute, angry fox.

"Fu-fuck...." He says through his teeth and grips at the blanket again. Tears gathered in his eyes "Kitten are you okay? I can stop if it hurts too much."

"no... It's fine.." the younger blinks, making a tear drip down his face and relaxes himself. Hyunjin starts moving his fingers more. "Kitten now that you're still able to speak," Hyunjin chuckles "Let's set a safeword. Something you can remember at all times."
"Gummy?"
"Gummy. And in case your mouth is occupied you can knock three times okay?"
"Yes sir~"

After a short while Jeongin moans loudly and covers his mouth with his hand. "Ahh kitten, I want to hear more of those~ you sound so beautiful" Hyunjin's lips move over the younger's stomach, licking a line through the middle of his abs. (A/n, I hate myself, I wrote this and my mind went "Stab a stick in his ass and he's a bigass lollipop")

Those mere words together with his hand was enough to make the smaller moan again. The elder deeply kisses the boy while his left hand travels over his body, stopping at the waist. "Kitten, I'm going to speed up the process a bit okay?"

"Al- alright sir.." Jeongin nods. He throws his head back and clenches his teeth when Hyunjin put a third finger in after making a stretching movement for a while. "Son of a-...." the younger tenses his arm muscles, knowing he'd feel even more uncomfortable if he tensed his abs.

Hyunjin kisses his neck and sucks a hickey on his shoulder before connecting their lips. Jeongin after a short while moans into the kiss. The elder's fingers smoothly moved in and out of him and he subconsciously moves along. Hyunjin fiddles with his sweats for a second before pulling his sweatpants and underwear off in one move. He moved his left hand off Jeongin's waist and to his own dick, which, admittedly, did not need a lot of work to be ready.

The taller pulls his fingers out of the boy, and very quickly cleans his hand, throws the wipe with which he did that in a trashcan across the room, rolls a condom on and applies some more lube on both the boy's entrance and the condom. "You still good kitten?" He says while lining himself up against the younger.

"Yes... But sir? May-" the younger's face is bright red and he hesitated to ask, knowing what a positive answer to his question would mean. "May I... do something yet?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow "well baby I thought I'd just let you lay back and relax for a bit more, but if that's what you want..." He rubs his hand over the smaller's thigh. He lays down on the bed and with a combination of pulling Jeongin's arm and motioning for him to come over he got the boy on his lap.

He put his hands on his kitten's ass and lifts him up slightly. "Do you know what to do kitten?" Jeongin nods slightly. "I know that much" he frowns and pouts cutely. Hyunjin supports him so he doesn't have to tense his legs as much but lets the younger do most. Jeongin carefully aligned them and took a deep breath before slowly moving down. He breathes calmly and holds onto the elder's shoulders for support. He lets his head drop forward, next to Hyunjin's.

"Take it slow kitten, tell me if it hurts" Hyunjin whispers while massaging the boy's ass. Jeongin nods "...y-yeah..." He moves further down but stops for a short moment. "..sir...could you..."
"Could I what baby?"
"Could you..h-help?" He forces himself to say, his pride honestly keeping him from doing so.
"Of course my kitten~"

Hyunjin smiles and kisses the boy softly before guiding the boy's hips up, then smoothly down again. Jeongin let out a barely audible whimper while the dom continued the movement, moving him down a slight bit further every time. Eventually he couldn't go further down and Hyunjin's hands move over his ass, hips, waist and chest until he interlocks his fingers behind Jeongin's neck. "Are you still okay kitten?"

The taller is, just like the sub, completely red in the face and leans forward to press a kiss against the boy's lips. The younger smiles softly and lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Absolutely!"
"You did so well babyy~"
"Thank y-you sir" he stutters out with a shy smile.
He starts moving his hips a bit, clearly taking in all of the new feeling. For Hyunjin, however, it felt like the boy had done this many times before.

He moans at the younger's smooth movement "...kitten~" the elder lays his hands on the boy's and kisses him deeply. Jeongin's hands move over the older's back and shoulders, to his chest. He pushes him back into the sheets with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. "And now it's my time to shine, sir~♡"

He scratches his nails over the man's arm with his left hand while the right one moves to his throat, squeezing surprisingly strongly. "Kitten what the- fuck.." the elder moans and lets his head drop back against the bed. "Kitten what the hell are you doi- oh my god..." He moans again when Jeongin's fingernails dig into his arm while he circles his hips around.

"Well, sir, I kind of... Overheard? A part of your talk with Woojinnie in the kitchen... And I noticed scratches on your arm and the handprint on your neck... Woojinnie taught me to pay attention to details" he giggles and pushes Hyunjin's chin further back. "And I didn't know what sadomasochist meant so I googled it. Apparently the description is accurate"

"But don't worry, my master, I'll only use it in your benefit and if you don't want it I'll stop... You're my boss after all~♡"

"Are you even real?"

A/n, is this actually going to become a FOUR PART spicy/smut segment? Lmao

Oh, and my darlings,
are you all ready to learn what exactly happened to Hyunjin the past four years?