ch. 18 their love, resting

Hyunjin pov

We're about halfway into the movie and Jackson is passed out, laying behind Mark. Chan is peacefully sleeping with his head on Felix's lap, who's absentmindedly playing with the older's hair.

Jinyoung was laying on the couch. Well, technically speaking he's laying on Jaebum, who's laying on the couch. Jisung and Minho are casually quoting lines while cuddling. Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae are still nowhere to be seen but they're probably either sleeping or talking upstairs.

Changbin and Seungmin were laughing and every once in a while making remarks about the movie. I'm laying back on the beanbag and about 10 minutes ago the younger on my lap moved around a bit before laying next to and on top of me.

His head is resting on my shoulder, his hips are laying next to me on the beanbag so he wouldn't hurt me and his right arm is around my torso. His left arm is folded a bit with his hand loosely resting on my abdomen, palm turned up. I have my arms around the boy (what a surprise).

He's still awake and sometimes laughs at the movie or something the boys say. I have caught Mark and Felix glance at me and the younger a few times. (A/n this just made me think of Pewdiepie and Markiplier glancing at them lmfao)

After a while I lay back my head and close my eyes to see if I can trick Jeongin into thinking I'm asleep. I focus on my breath and make it low and steady. After maybe 2 minutes I feel the younger's head move up, signaling he's looking at me. "Do you think he's asleep?" He mumbles.

The room stays quiet until Felix answers a soft "I guess?"

"Now that he's asleep," Jinyoung's voice sounds "you like him, don't you?"

How straightforward

I hear Jeongin swallow and quietly clear his throath "I uhm... I don't think I've known him for long enough to really be able to-"

"Do you want to cuddle him but at the same time want him to destroy your ass?" Jisung's voice is heard, much louder.

Felix growls "Jisung don't say it like that! He's our baby! He shouldn't be thinking about that yet!"

"I'm eighteen! Besides you, Lixie, taught me part of that dance as well"
"yeAH but that's a dance! Not your actual back getting busted"

"But, Sungie, if you put it like that, yes, I like him.. Don't tell him though, please" he quickly adds "I need to know him for longer before I can actually confirm and admit it.."

I hear Jaebum let out a deep chuckle "I'm sure he'll find out eventually. " I can physically feel his glare at me now. I've pulled this trick on them before so him, Mark and Jinyoung are most likely aware.

"Our baby," Minho dramatically fake-cries "deeply and inevitably in love with such a handsome devil"

"I'm not 'deeply and inevitably in love' with him! It's a crush. Now stop yelling before you wake him up" Jeongin lays his head back on my shoulder. Suddenly there was a shooting in the movie and Jisung yells along to the gunshots.

I pretend to wake up and tighten my hold on the boy. He chuckles and taps on my arm "were you sleeping?"

"Me? What? Never. Sleep is for the weak!" I pretend to deny, while it's actually truer than he would want to know.

I look at Mark, Jb and Jinyoung and they either smiled or rolled their eyes, or for Jinyoung both.

"Look Blondie is about to die!" Jeongin squeezes my arm.
"Again?" I look down at him and he giggles.
"Yeah! I think at this point he just wants it"

"Oohh he's just way too kinky! I get it now" I grin and Minho chuckles with me.

"In that case he's not the only one" he chuckles and Jisung slaps his arm.

Jeongin moves around a bit and I open my arms so he can get up.

He stretches and walks to the kitchen after chugging the remaining half of his glass of mead.

I sit up a bit and smirk, remembering the boys' earlier conversation. Half a minute later I hear the tap run in the kitchen.

Next I hear Jeongin coughing and quickly stand up. In 3 large steps I'm in the kitchen and close the door behind me. "You okay kitten?" I put a hand on his back.

"Y-yeah I just choked on the water" he coughs again and smiles at me.

"I thought the alcohol hit you bad" I huff

"You were worried about me?" He wiggles his eyebrows with a funny grin. "For sure I was, kitten."

He's not coughing anymore and shakes his head a bit before turning to me. "Hyunjin? This is a party, right?"

"Yeah, why?"
"Well, people often make stupid decisions at parties but don't get serious consequences after it" he walks closer with his head hung low.

He puts his hands next to my hips on the kitchen counter, loosely pinning me there.

"I'm gonna regret this, but now I can at least blame the drinks" he lifts his heels off the floor slightly and connects our lips.

I'm amazed that he actually decided to kiss me after only one day, I expected him to be the kind of person to let it sit and wait for a while, but I'm not complaining.

The alcohol is probably also to blame, but there's no way that he's actually further than tipsy now. I move my hand through his hair and place the other on his hips.

He pulls back from the kiss "you're not going to use this against me are you?"
I chuckle "of course not kitten, remember Jackson once gave me a brojob at a party? About a quarter of the people in the living room have touched eachother's dick more than once, and I'm not just talking about those in a relationship"

"That.. Wow... How did that happen?... ANYWAYS it's only a kiss after all, it's not like you took my virginity" he giggles, clearly at least tipsy.

"You're a virgin? A cute boy like you?" I honestly just want to know more about him.

"Hyunnie I'm an eeeeighteen year old gay boy, who's only sort of been out of the closet to a few people for less than a year oF COurSe I'm a virgin" he's leaning onto me a bit.

"I-... Let's go back to the living room shall we? The others are probably wondering what we're doing" I place my other hand on his hip as well and squeeze a bit. He lifts his heels off the floor again and kisses me, his arms around my neck.

I lean in a little and move my hands to his butt, not squeezing or anything, just resting them there. Jeongin puts a little more pressure into the kiss for a splitsecond before kissing my neck.

I feel blood rising to my cheeks when he softly bites on the skin. "May I?" He looks up at me with puppy eyes, making me smile. "Go ahead kitten, after all, I did it to you as well" he nods and opens two of the buttons of my shirt to expose more of my neck and shoulders.

The younger puts his lips back on my skin. A short moment later he kisses above my collarbone, making me huff quietly and move my head to the side. "So this is that nice place for you?" He says while placing a finger there.

I nod and grin "yes, remember what I did?" He smiles and mumbles a "yes" before kissing the spot again. He softly sucks on the skin and I let out a low sound, just loud enough for him to hear.

He carefully bites down on my skin and I squeeze his (very soft(tmi?)) butt. "You can be a bit less careful kitten"

As an answer he sucked harder on the skin before releasing it and licking over it. "How do I know if it went well?" He looks up at me and his expression changes. Probably because of my current state.