Ch 39. their love, open

Jeongin pov

It's monday, Jackson's last day, and my first official. I give Jackson a big hug when Hyunjin and I enter the shop. He was here earlier because Hyunjin insisted on picking me up from home instead of having me take the bus on my own.

Jackson's arms wrap tightly around me, but he seems to dodge the biggest area of my back. He nearly completely avoids the, now tingly healing, "brat" written in my back. I raise an eyebrow at him when we let go of eachother "did you purposely..."

"Hyunjinnie erhm... told me about your disciplining, seems like he did enough so I'm not gonna hurt you more" he chuckles softly and hugs me again with his arms around my waist. I smile and glance at Hyunjin. I don't trust the doubt Jackson had before saying he told him. However I quickly wrap my arms around the elder's neck and laugh loudly when the bleach blonde lifts me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist and yell "AAAAAH PUTMEDOWNPUTMEDOWNPUTMEDOWNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Jackson laughs and still keeps me off the ground, holding onto my thigh and waist for support "I'm not gonna drop you sweetheart, don't worry about it. You're so light! I missed you Jeonginnieee" He jumps up and down and around the shop, making me scream. "JACKSONAAAAAAAAAAAH! HYUNJIN HELP MEEE" Hyunjin shoots  me a quick look and grins. "Jacksooon~" he calls out in a playful voice while rearranging the corsets and garter belts.

Said man quickly turns around to look at the taller after putting me down on top of the counter "Look over Innie and answer his questions today alright? Why don't you start by explaining the details for the counter and where you left what. Also, you realize there's a dead rat stuck to your face?" Hyunjin grins at Jackson from the lingerie side of the shop. Jackson smirks and lets his hand run over the prickly hair on his jaw and above his upper lip. He didn't shave today and seemingly a few days before today neither, and it made him seem a bit older, but it looked charming.

I backhug the elder with a grin, burying my nose in his fluffy bleach blonde hair. I poke my index finger in his cheek and pull him close with my hand on his chest "Don't worry Jack, it looks good~♡" Wang smiles and taps my thighs while leaning into my hold. "Thanks Inniee! Wait lemme just..." He pulls out of my arms and sneaks towards Hyunjin. He crouches behind the taller for a second before grabbing his shoulders, pulling him backwards and rubbing his prickly chin on his neck. Hyunjin squirms around and screams "JACK- WANG! BITCH- FUCKING ASSHO-"

I softly sway my legs back and forth, watching how my lover fell on the floor while Jackson tickled him, from my spot on the counter. "Ticklish much? Oeh a lollipop!" I grab a lollipop from the 'company stack' in one of the counter's small cabinets.

Two hours later I'm making coffee while Jackson helps someone at the counter and Hyunjin is still rearranging some things. I have been doing the counter with Jackson for an hour now, but we wanted coffee and I offered to make it. The door from the storage room/office to the shop opened and I recognize Hyunjin's footsteps. "Sup kitten" "Hey boss♡ coffee?" his hands move over my waist and he lays his head on my shoulder. I playfully wiggle my hips against his crotch while I dance to the soft music we play in the back. 'Teeth' ends and 'despacito' starts playing.

I giggle and move my hips more, eventually basically twerking against the elder's dick. He chuckles at the lighthearted tension and slaps my butt with his right hand. Hyunjin's left hand slips under my mint green long sleeved shirt and he moves to the music, softly singing along next to my ear. Suddenly the bell from the front rings, meaning there's another colleague needed in the shop. Hyunjin grins, kisses my neck and gives my ass a hard slap. I straighten my back and press a kiss on his lips. "Go help" I practically push him out of the back room and turn to my coffee.

When I walk back into the shop half a minute later I see Jackson finishing one customer's payment while Hyunjin was narrating something to another. I put the plate with 3 cups of coffee down on the counter, receive a kiss in my hair and a sidehug from Jackson and sip on my sweet coffee. A short moment later I hear Hyunjin's voice through the shop "Innie, come here for a second". I look at him and the customer and walk over to them with a bit of confusion. "Hey kitten~" Hyunjin suddenly grabs my right hand with his left, yanks me forward so my wrist is in front of the customer and pulls up my sleeve with his right hand in one motion, keeping me pressed against him with the same arm.

I look up at him with big eyes. Why is he purposely showing the bruises to some random customer?! Hyunjin casually points at the dark bruises, highest on my wrist, closest to my hand. "These were by the cuffs." Even though my chin is on the elder's shoulder I can feel the customer looking at my wrist. "That seems decent. Do you still have the ones with red leather?" He directs his voice towards me "Sorry for bothering you during work, I just wanted to be sure about what kind of bruises they'd leave." Hyunjin still keeps me close even though the man has already seen it.

"T-that's quite alright mister, it's not an issue." I turn as far towards him as I can in this position. He's very handsome, with burning red hair and a black formal jacket over a casual white shirt and ripped black jeans. "Hyunjin, the new catch is so polite! Please tell me you and Jack won't ruin him?" They know each other? Hyunjin chuckles and pulls my face against his neck gently. "We'll try not to. Either way, we don't have the black leather cuffs in stock anymore. I can order then for you though?" The man agrees to the proposal and gathers the few things he had picked already.

I softly kiss my boss's neck. If I'm stuck here I might as well have fun with it. Hyunjin finally lets go of my arm, allowing me to pull down my sleeve and hide the dark bruises again. "By the way, kitten, this is Key." Key? What kind of name is that? "Yang Jeongin nice to meet you." Hyunjin turns me around into a backhug so I can face the man. I smile at him while Hyunjin's left hand moves under my shirt from the back. "Visa versa kiddo." He smiles and nods at me.

Jackson's voice sounds from the counter "Jeonginniee come do the payment with me, I'll show you how to order stuff" when I look over I see the elder lazily hanging over the platform. "Go on Innie" Hyunjin kisses my hair before he lets go of me. I walk over to Jackson, 'Key' following behind me. Jackson let me in front of the computer, leaning over me with his hands next to me on the counter. Is that like a company thing or something? Hyunjin always does this as well. Jackson calmly explains how to place an order and even though both of them already seemed to know 'Key', he still asked for his name and address.

We finish the payment 'together', meaning Jackson was basically just only backhugging me while I do everything in the computer. Key is very friendly and not at all as intimidating as he seemed at first sight. After he leaves I waddle back to my coffee, Jackson, who's still holding on to me, waddling along. Hyunjin already stands there, sipping his own coffee while leaning on the platform with his elbows. Since there's no customers I sit on the counter again, with crossed legs "Wang gaeeee? Who was that Key guy?"

Jackson turns to me with a smile, his hands innocently tapping on my thighs. "He's one of our regulars in a way. His real name is Kibum, but he's generally known as Key amongst friends and people like us."
"People like you?"
"No, people like US, you as well. People that have it do with his.. Erhm... Private life?"
"But why Key?"

Hyunjin smirked and held a big iron chain with two thick handcuff ends and one bigger circle on the other end. I raise an eyebrow and lean my head to the side a little. Hyunjin sighs and holds the broad hoop in front of Jackson's neck, the elder right away raising his hands to the cuffs that hung about 30 cm under the big one. I realize it's yet another kind of bondage and cuffung and spot the keyholes on the sides of the steel. So that's why it's "key"