ch 13. their love, new

Hyunjin pov

"Bambam, truth or dare?"

Previously Jackson, Jaebum, Chan, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and I got asked the same question, getting dumb, interesting and funny questions and tasks.

Chan had to touch his ear with his toes and he honestly got surprisingly far.

"Dare"

"Lick Youngjae"

"Hehehe, sure"

Youngjae looks at Bambam with slight distrust but lets him do his thing.

Bambam grabs the man's chin and licks his lips before giving him a deep kiss.

".... Ah good enough" I shake my head with a smile, covering Jeongin's eyes with my hand.

"Why'd you do that Hyunjin?" The younger said while pulling down my hand. Luckily the snogging has stopped so he's free to look.

"Safe show"

"Felix, truth or dare?" Bambam asks the fluffy Australian, who seems to think about it for a bit.

"Truth please"

"Hmm.... I'm not good at coming up with these.... Oh tell us a fear of yours"

Jeongin, Chan and Felix give each other meaningful glances and a smile.

"I have Aviophobia, fear of flying" he answers in a clear voice with a bright smile.

"Ah that sounds pretty awful, you have to fly to your family for holidays don't you?" Jinyoung says while leaning back against Jb.

Felix put his arms around Chan "yeah its pretty nasty, but it got me and my friends good things so it's quite alright"

Jeongin giggled "remember the first day we met? You both and we all as a group?"

Chan presses a kiss on Felix's hair "how could I possibly forget. You," he looks at the boy in his arms with heart eyes "changed my life, and you," he turns to the youngest "looked like you were gonna kill me when you found us while Lix was bleeding"

The youngest grins and turns his face with a sassy flick "and I would've if my baby didn't explain that it wasn't your fault."

"Never make Innie angry, noted." I laugh and playfully shake the boy from side to side.

"I'm intrigued now, how did you meet?"  Mark says from behind Jackson.

"Oh it was after Christmas and we first met, kinda awkward, in the toilets at the airport. And through some sweet form of hitsuzen-" Chan begins but was interrupted by Jackson.

"What's hitsuzen?"

"Simply put, hitsuzen is the way that everything is connected, happens for a reason and how even the smallest thing can change the outcome completely" Felix says like its something you talk about every day.

"I-.. Okay continue with your story"

"Well our seats were next to each other and we were chill together and I helped him throughout the flight."

"But you just said Lix was bleeding"

"Oh, some moron hit my baby in the face with his bag and he got a nosebleed. Luckily besides a slight headache nothing serious, but it scared the shit out of me."

"Oh and besides Woojin and Jeonginnie everyone dates someone from the other's friend group now" Felix grins and I was dreaming away a bit but the name Woojin woke me up.

"Wait, Woojin who?"
"Kim Woojin, why?"
".... Remember that hitsuzen thing?"
"Of course, I just explained it"
"My roommate is called Kim Woojin" I show them a picture of him on my phone.

Chan got a surprised expression "so YOU'RE the mysterious roommate?"

"The what?"
"Mysterious roommate. Any time we'd come over you weren't home so we never met you"

"Ohh so you guys are the loud but cute idiots"

Felix nods proudly "yeaa thas us! Anyways, Jeongin, truth or dare?"

The boy in my arms smiles widely "dare. Go wild lix, I want something fun!"

Felix smiles innocently and turns his head to the side like a puppy "alright, do a sexy dance on a person of your choice."

How did a request like that come out of such an innocent face.

"Well... You both already know all my tricks and I don't know you guys good enough to know what works yet and I want you to still like me after today so uhm.. Hyunjinnieeee~?" The youngest says looking around the room.

Oh god

"Hm?" I look at him and he smiles at me "will you help me with my dare?"

"I- ugh sure. What do you want me to do?" I guess it couldn't do any harm.

He grabs my hand and pulls me off the beanbag, putting me in the middle of the room. "Just follow my directions and move along. Put your feet a bit further apart please"

I do as he asks while Felix searches a song on his phone "Lixie, is it the same as usual?" The boy behind me asks.

"Yup, you always do well with this one"

The intro starts playing and after a few notes I recognize it.

| | |

Jeongin pov

As expected, Troublemaker's Now starts playing.

I've danced to this song many times before so I knew what to do.

On the first hit on the cymbal I stretched my left leg to the side quickly, slowly retreating it after and I take a step to Hyunjin on beat.

The second hit on the cymbal I stretch my right arm, snapping the fingers and took another step.

On the third hit I snapped both arms to the side and threw my head back, rolling it around slowly while my hands find their way to Hyunjin's hips.

We're now 14 seconds into the song and I start swaying my hips. I move my right hand up the taller man's torso and my left slides from the top of his left hip to the lower part of his right hip.

The music kicks in and with my face buried in his neck I tap my hands on his body on the first three 'now'.

I bodyroll against him and on the next three 'now' I run my hands over his upper body.

The seconds after my hands find their way to the man's arms, sliding up from his wrists to his neck.

On the set of six times now I walk around him on beat, tracing over his neck with my index finger and end up standing just behind his left leg.

I run my left hand up his leg, from his knee until his inner thigh, while my right hand rests on his hip. When my left hand almost reached the elder's crotch I slide it up to his waist again, in sync with my other hand.

I whoredrop behind him and stay low like that while I run my hands down his sides.

I dive through his legs, leaning on my left hand while I slide my right hand over his abdomen.

I lay down on my back with one leg stretched and one folded, foot right behind my ass.

I raise my hips into the air while I remain direct eye contact with the elder. I roll my back and lay back down. By now a few times, the 'audience' had yelled ooh's, damn's and other variations on praising sounds, raising my confidence.

I move myself forward slightly the way Rose did the floor move in boombayah and sit on my knees, my face directly in front of Hyunjin's dick.

I hop up and down a few times before gently taking his hands in mine. I look up at him to see his ears and cheeks were red.

I smile at him before harshly dropping backwards, pulling him on top of me. The guys watching now let out loud "WOOOO" and other yells.

I again raise my hips, now hitting his abdomen and quickly roll us over so I'm on top of him.