ch 15. their love, hurry~

Bonus minsung chapter

If you don't like smuttish, please skip

If you don't like very bad writing, please skip

| | |

Jisung pov

"Min please, they're waiting for us" 

The elder pushes me back against the cold stone wall again, sweetly pressing his soft lips against mine. "They can wait a bit longer doll, I'm sure they're enjoying themselves" 

He kisses me again and his hand moves under my loose shirt, holding my waist while the other hand caresses my cheek. His cold touch on my glowing skin felt tingly and it forces a shaky breath to find it's way to my lips.

Minho kisses me one more time, more deeply now and he moves down to my neck, biting and kissing on various spots. I let out a soft whine but don't dare to be louder.

A few moments ago we had been shopping for clothes and snacks now we were in a very empty alleyway in one of the busiest parts of town. The dark haired had calmly pulled me in here to not attract unwanted attention before kissing me and pushing me against the wall in a shadowy corner halfway the alley.

There were many people passing by the alleyway so I had to be quiet but Minho was making it pretty damn hard.

"Minho ple- fuck... please not now" I pinched my eyes shut when he bit down on my hipbone. It hurts when his teeth almost seem to pierce my skin and his nails scratch over my waist, but it hurts in such a good way.

I softly moan and Minho smiles against my skin, before he slowly licks over the now  sore skin. "Watch your voice doll, you wouldn't want them to hear you now would you?" He starts to unbuckle my belt while I feel my knees become weaker.

We've done shit in public more often but here.. if someone simply looks our way for more than a second they'd see us. Besides our friends are waiting and-

Cold air hits my skin making me shiver. Minho tightly holds my legs in place "Babydoll, who am I?" the elder asks me, looking up

"m-my owner" I respond, knowing he'd punish me if I didn't. he nods and moves his hand closer to my member "and what are you?"

"your t- gh.. toy" he places his lips against my dick for just a second "And what will you call me?" He grins and squeezes my thigh.

"my lord and boss... Fucking h-hell-" He took me in his mouth and my legs became weak.

I felt his lips around me, his tongue worked it's magic and the hand that wasn't on my thigh moved around the part his mouth didn't cover

I muffle a moan with my hand while my other hand rests on Minho's shoulder. My legs almost give in but he harshly slapped my thigh and with a pop he pulls off my dick for a moment "Don't drop." I nod, my whole body shaking slightly while I try to remain steady.

The elder continues and I moan louder, immediately looking over to the street. Thankfully no one heard or saw us. Minho licked over the tip and suddenly bobbed his head forward, taking me in completely. I feel the back of his mouth against my member and he gags once but remains steady after. The feeling of his throath and it's vibrations make me even weaker and I have to hold onto the wall so I wouldn't fall when starts moving his head back and forth.

I hear my phone ring and I recognize Chan's personal ringtone. Minho stops again and quickly hands me the phone. I widen my eyes in surprise when I realize what he wants me to do "N-no.. Minho I-I can't! You know t- Aghh fuck..." He takes me all the way in his mouth again and Chan's voice sounds through the phone.

"Suuuung where are you both, Jeongin is doing his hoe dance with his hot colleague, you'd love it" It sounds from the other side of the line and, indeed, I heard Jeonginnie's best whore anthem.

"W-we're on our w- f.. way" I try to speak like a normal human being but Minho makes a soft noise, vibrating around my dick making me moan softly.

"Sung are you okay? You sound out of breath" Chan says with concern in his voice.

"Y-yeah I'm good.... we're running at the moment, w- we'll be there in a bit BYE" I quickly end the call and throw the phone in one of the bags. I feel the familiar knot forming in my stomach and I tap on the dark haired's shoulder to let him know but he grins and continues. 

Usually he pulls away and finishes with his hands but this time he for some reason didn't. I feel my high approaching "M-my lord.. Please..."

| | |

Chan pov

Felix looks at me with a confused face  and I whisper to not disturd or grab attention from the others "Nothing special babyboy, Jisungie's getting a blowjob" I kiss him softly.

"Oh.. Sounds good.." the boy looks at me with big, innocent eyes, which most of the time means he wants something opposite of innocent.

"Later, angel. Let's just watch the baby for now" I kiss him again and he moves his hand to my dick.

"Babyboy, I said LATER" I sigh and move his hand off me, him moving it right back.

"But daddy, you seem to have an issue. Is it from watching Jeonginnie?" He looks at me with the same innocent eyes. "I was thinking about how you'd look while doing the things he pretended to do.."

"I can help daddy" He inches closer but I grab his hand, move it off my dick and pin it on the floor. I grab my cute boyfriend's chin and pull him closer to me "What am I gonna do with you..."

"Kiss, love and fuck me?" He says with a big grin, stealing a quick kiss. "Babyboy, as much as I remember your back is 'practically shattered' in your own subtle words." 

I kiss him deeply and he puts his arm around my neck "I can take it." 

I look back at Jeongin and Hyunjin and I timed it well apparently, because a few seconds later he looks up at me and I grin. He's gonna fake ride him now lol.

Really short time skip

The bell rings and Jinyoung goes to open it. Minho and Jisung walk in, both messy hair and Jisung is a bit red. I nudge Felix's shoulder and point at the guys.

Felix motions for Minho to come over, which he does. He crouches in front of us with a smug grin and swollen lips. "Weren't you two just gonna shop a bit?" the boy next to me says with a raised eyebrow.

The dark haired shrugs and says in a raspy voice "Yeah, but this was more fun. Did I miss anything important?"

"Eh, nothing super big, Jeongin and his colleague are probably very into eachother but I don't know if they realize it." Felix shrugs and smiles.

"Guys, pizza and beer?" Jaebum speaks up with a grin