Chapter 7

The next day came and Y/N was feeling very frustrated.

It seemed there was only one being in this world who could send her back.

A dragon.

As Adam had explained to her, "Only a dragon has strong enough magic to teleport themselves or anyone. Whether it be themselves or anyone else including humans. They can go between different worlds and universes too. So they are very powerful".

However, the problem was that dragons were rare, and the few left kept themselves completely hidden.

"They're very hard to find to locate. We might need a Merperson to guide us to any possible caves or hideouts". Adam said thoughtfully as she sat on the couch (it was now thankfully quiet).

"A merperson? You mean a mermaid?" Y/N said feeling a rush of excitement. I mean if elves and faeries existed here.. hell even dragons.. then mermaids didn't even seem that shocking.

Adam nodded at her but almost warily.

"They're hard to find too. They're almost at the very dark of oceans or lakes. Since they're hunted a lot, they prefer not to come up to the surface, but if we go looking we might find a young one. Sometimes they come up to the surface out of pure curiosity".

After that, and begging to have Adam let her go herself, which didn't work of course, they all set off on the hunt for a merperson.

Rys flew up in the air, hovering upside down, and trying to be on the lookout.

Eriol glanced up at Rys in annoyance.

"Faeries irritate me so much. Especially this one, I mean look at him, he doesn't even want to breath". He snapped looking towards Adam who had Y/N by his side in a protective manner.

Y/N couldn't help but giggle at this. Rys did seem bored or extremely lazy most of the times. He was now swinging himself in the air.

After walking a while, Y/N felt herself getting tired, it seemed like this forest went on forever.

She wasn't exactly the most fit person, and she just wanted to rest by this point, but kept going on. The idea of returning back, and starting a new life, was all that she had in her mind.

Unaware of course that her new life has already started.

Eriol noticed her tired expression.

"You're exhausted. Let me carry you".

Before she could protest, he grabbed her and carried her bridal style again, her face flushing in both rage and embarrassment.

"I can walk on my own Eriol! Let me down!" She yelled as Adam lunged towards Y/N grabbing her and holding her protectively in his arms.

"Stop ir Eriol. She doesn't want to be held by you". He spat as Eriol tensed up in rage.

Y/N wanted to struggle in Adams arms too but gave up, just laying there as he smoothed back her hair.

"I can let you down if you would like". He said gently peering down at her.

"I don't even care by this point". She muttered and Adam smiled in delight.

Eriol was clenching his fists in frustration, his nails growing longer and digging into his skin, small droplets of blood trickling to the ground.

Rys meanwhile stared at the trio blankly. Although in his mind he wondered.

Did Y/N have some sort of power? Both elves had seemed to be completely enamored with her. Especially Eriol, who seemed to be obsessed by this point, his face scrunched up in anger as he power walked away.

Even Rys had to admit, he too was interested in Y/N, she was quite pretty. And not to mention she could bear children. That was something unnatural in this world.

As he thought to himself, an arrow went flying out, hitting Adam in his shoulder, he let out a roar of pain and for a second lost his grip on Y/N.

Before anyone could react, two figures as quick as lightning dashed out of nowhere, one of them grabbing and picking up the struggling Y/N. The other sending another arrow flying towards Rys. He barely managed to miss it.

"Humans!" Screamed Adam as Eriol darted after them as they ran away sending one more arrow towards Eriol himself.

The arrows seemed to contain some sort of magic because he wasn't able to outrun this one. It followed him and he had to change course. Losing sight of Y/N and the strange humans.

Meanwhile, poor Y/N was screaming as she struggled in the one figures arms, trying to bite,punch, or scratch him at least.

But he looked down at her and she paused realizing he looked nearly normal. Like her.

His eyes widened at hers, and then he smiled, it was a tiny smile as they darted behind a rock.

He sat down, holding her tightly as he looked almost amazed at her, he even stroked her face nearly outlining her facial features.

"W-Who are you?" She said nervously and he whistled.

The other figure approached him, a knife of sorts in his hand, a blank but almost hungry look in his eyes.

As he too looked at Y/N, she realized he was his twin. They both looked completely alike except for the one holding her having maybe longer hair. And a much more delighted look.

"Brother. Why did we stop here? If we wish to eat her-"

"No. She's not like us. Smell her".

The other twin leaned over smelling Y/N's hair as she squirmed in the first twins arms. But he tightened his grip, even curling his long legs around hers, looking at her fondly.

The other twin looked a bit surprised.

"She smells like a different type of human. Not only that she smells like she could.. breed. How is that possible?"

"Because I'm not from here! God! Will you please let me go! You assholes hurt my friends! What is wrong with you two!" She screamed struggling even harder now.

They both looked at her in surprise now. Amazed at what she said and the fact that they all were speaking her language somehow.

"Female. Are you able to breed?"

Y/N glared at the long haired twin.

"What do you think bird brain? Of course I can!"

Oops.

She realized just now she probably shouldn't have blurted anything out.

Eriols voice coming into her mind.

"If you are ever captured by any other creature, you mustn't tell them what you are, you must try to find a way to escape or wait for us to come find you. And I just hope you never encounter either a female of any kind or a human. Neither of them will be kind to you".

And as the twins stared at her ravenously, she really wished she had kept her fat mouth shut.