Accusation : Chapter 6

Thank you so much for reading my book and for the votes.
It already reached 1k reads just with 5 chapters. It was out of my assumption and you guys don't know how happy I am. Thank you so much for love and support❤

The next update will be after 2 to 3 days.
Meanwhile, I have to update my other female protagonist book Fate Or Destiny.

For now, I am writing 4 books at the same time with 3 books updating on a regular basis and one once a week. So I may update this book with a gap of 1 day or 2. I still have to focus on my studies as well.

I hope my seniors will understand this little sister😊😊

It was a full moon night. The big round moon was shining gently, spreading its calm grace all over the earth while the tiny stars twinkled, accompanying the moon in the dark night. A chilly breeze was blowing all over the area, forming weather pleasant.

Prince Virendra was sitting on a beautifully carved marble seat in the royal gardens of Avantipuram. The wind was gently caressing his face, taking away all his stress, helping him to calm his nerves. Prince Virendra's eyes remained closed, feeling the pleasant weather and the gentle moonlight.

"Prince Virendra, what are you doing here at this hour?"

A voice spoke, making Virendra open his eyes at once and look at the direction of the source of the sound. A smile appeared on his lips when his eyes fell on a tall handsome figure with oval-shaped eyes with dark brown orbs, staring at him with his thin lips curved upwards forming a smile.

"Prince Harshik." Virendra smiled as he stood up.

"Take a seat Virendra." Prince Harshik smiled as he sat beside the other prince. "How many times I told you to call me Harshik? We are going to become relatives after all." He looked at Virendra while the latter smiled and raised his head to have a glimpse of the moon. "Virendra, what are you doing here at this hour? Aren't you feeling sleepy? You came after traveling such a long distance." Prince Harshik's thick flat brows got knitted together, seeking an answer.

"I am not feeling sleepy yet, Harshik," Virendra replied with a smile while staring at the beautiful night sky. "I just came to enjoy the cool breeze. The gardens are so beautiful and the moonlight makes it look even more beautiful."

"These all are for Princess Saanvi. She loves flowers right?" Harshik looked at Virendra while the latter averted his gaze to Harshik.

"You love her so much, don't you Harshik?" Virendra chuckled, being amused at the preparation for his sister.

"She is my fiance, after all, Virendra. She is beautiful and unique. Who won't fall for her?" Harshik replied while looking away from Virendra as he could feel his ears getting hot.

"I am sure she will be happy to know that her future husband loves her so much." Virendra smiled, trying to assure the prince.

"It already has been a month since we got engaged. I wonder why there's no auspicious date within the next 3 months for our marriage." Harshik's face fell at the end of words.