Virendra & Lavanya Team Up: Chapter 21

"Princess, what are you going to do now?" Jyotimani asked while her eyes balls were moving from left to right according to the moments of Lavanya who was walking to and fro in her room. "Princess, where are you going!?" Jyotimani ran after Lavanya who always stormed off the room so that she could keep up her pace with the princess.

"I need to talk to vaidh ji as soon as possible," Lavanya replied while walking at a fast pace.

"But why?" Jyotimani asked, trying to walk as fast as possible.

"It's because- ah!" Lavanya's head suddenly collided with something, more specifically someone. A frown formed on her face as she put her hand on her head where her head got collided while she realized that she accidentally bumped into someone. "I-I am sorry. I really didn't mean to collide with you." Lavanya started bowing as she apologized, without taking a look at the person.

"Lavanya?" A deep yet gentle male voice spoke, making Lavanya immediately look at him.

"Prince Virendra?!" Lavanya's eyes widened a bit when she recognized that the person into whom she bumped was none other than her husband.

"Where are you going?" Virendra asked while composing himself.

"To meet vaidh ji," Lavanya replied in short as she looked away from him to avoid any eye contact.

"I will accompany you," Virendra uttered gently while nervousness was evident in his voice.

"Thank you, your highness. But I have Jyotimani to accompany me." Lavanya said without looking at Virendra as she had vowed that she wouldn't look at him or talk to him willingly until he would apologize to her "You don't need to waste your precious time for me."

"But the king asked us to work together," Virendra said in a polite manner while looking at her, hoping that she would go with him.

Letting out a deep sigh, Lavanya turned her head sideways. "Jyoti, you don't need to accompany me today. If I need you then I will call you." She glanced at Jyoti to confirm that the latter was listening to her.

"Sure, your highness." Jyotimani bowed to the prince and princess.

Lavanya's lips curved into a gentle smile as she nodded a bit. She averted her gaze to Virendra while her big doe eyes conveyed that she was ready to accompany him.

"Let's go," Virendra said as gently as possible as he inferred that Lavanya was ready to accompany him.

"Greetings vaidh ji

"Greetings vaidh ji." Lavanya folded her hands as she entered the chamber of the royal physician who was busy preparing some medicine.

The entire room was filled with the smell of different herbs while a type of haze was distinct there. A scholarly woman of mid-50s who was wearing a simple light-colored cotton saree with a single necklace and a few gold bangles in her hand was sitting on the floor, taking a close look at some herbs while some kind of herbal liquid was kept on the oven.