Will Karthik Breathe His Last? : Chapter 25

Well...I am thinking of writing an Indian werewolf (omegaverse) story. I have read a lot of LGBTQ (homosexual) werewolf stories and English werewolf stories but I never read an Indian one.

So I am planning to write it on the genre - Chicklit, werewolf, badass female lead, underworld, secret gang/ underworld, police, strong male and female lead.

I am kinda nervous about it thinking if you will read it or not. I really want to know if you will like this type of Indian fiction. Because I have dreamt of writing a badass female underworld leader and a strong police male lead story. And I am planning to make it werewolf because it will add spice to the story since the mate thing is present in it and the mates cannot separate from each other no matter what they do. Its something like true love *makes dreamy eyes*. I won't write 18+ things. There may be sensual scenes like kissing etc but no 18+ thing because I am not comfortable with it. Many of you who knows about the werewolf thing must be thinking that how without adding 18+ scenes, I will write it. I have my own ways to depict everything perfectly. I have read werewolf books since 7 months to get a good grip on it.

Please let me know your opinions on it. I did an announcement but I received no response from my Lavanya readers. So I did announcement here again. Please let me know your opinions.

Another thing -

My updates will become highly irregular up to September (probably). The exam dates are declared and I have to prepare for them. I may not be even able to update in September. Please bear with me.

Sister-in-law is Sanvika Devi!? Karthik's eyes widened while his breathing became shallow, unable to cope up with the amount of shock he had received just then

Sister-in-law is Sanvika Devi!? Karthik's eyes widened while his breathing became shallow, unable to cope up with the amount of shock he had received just then. Unconsciously, he moved a step back with his hands clenched into fists. As a result, his foot fell on the dry leaves, causing a rustling sound while his back hit the chestnut-colored rough bark of the tree.

This immediately alarmed Sanvika Devi. No sooner had the sound of the rustling leaves reached her ears than her eyes immediately shifted to the direction of the origin of the sound. Suspecting it to be a person, her hands immediately unsheathed her hidden dagger and threw it at the direction of the sound. The tip of the dagger pierced the bark of the tree just beside Karthik's neck while the sharp blade of the dagger was almost grazing against the epidermis of his neck, closing his way of escape from the right side. This pulled Karthik out of daze. He was about to turn the other side to escape from there when another dagger swiftly came towards him and pierced the bark of the left side, making it impossible for Karthik to escape from there. By the time Karthik could understand that it was impossible for him to escape, the sharp blade of the sword rested near his neck, almost touching the epidermis of his neck.

"Prince Karthik!" Surya's eyes widened in stupefaction as soon as he recognized the person with the help of mashal in his hand while Lavanya's brows got knitted together forming a frown but her hand held the sword tightly, holding Karthik at neck-point.