Surya Sneaks Into Lavanya's room : Chapter 15

Jyotimani was walking to and fro while biting her nails nervously. She couldn't get out of the fact that Lavanya knew nothing about adult things. Is princess okay? Did the prince explain to her what actually happens? What if she runs away after knowing what actually happens? Jyoti internally shook her head. No no! I should think positively. Everything is going to be fine. My princess is brave. She won't run away.

Jyotimani was pulled out of daze by the sound of heavy anklets entering the room. Her eyes widened when she saw Lavanya entering the room with grimaced expressions.

"Princess, what happened? Why are you here? Did the prince say something?" Jyotimani immediately walked towards Lavanya while the latter walked past her. "Sister?" Jyoti looked at Lavanya who abruptly stopped.

"He asked me neither to talk to him nor show him my face," Lavanya replied in a cold tone. Suddenly she turned her head to the side while her brows got knitted together forming a frown. She glanced at Jyotimani. "Did someone enter my room in my absence?" She asked in a grim voice.

"N-no, princess. No one e-entered the room." Jyoti stammered while looking away from Lavanya.

"Jyoti, why are you stammering?" Lavanya looked at Jyoti suspiciously. "What are you hiding?"

"N-nothing princess." Jyoti shook her head vigorously.

Lavanya's expressions turned into a serious one while her eyes examined each and every corner of her room. Suddenly half-moon smile formed on her lips. Walking quickly towards her table, she pulled out a drawer and took out a small dagger from it. Turning towards Jyoti, she held her unsheathed her dagger.

"P-princess..." Frightened expressions appeared on Jyoti's face.

Without replying, Lavanya pulled her arm a little back before throwing her dagger to the opposite wall, beside her mirror. "Surya, come out, you don't need to hide." She said in a casual voice while taking off her bangles. "I know that you are hiding behind the mirror. If you don't come out and I will scream."

"Lavanya! Why are you like this!?" Surya finally showed up as he came out behind the mirror.

"Princess, how do you know where he hid?" Jyotimani asked while her brows almost disappeared into her hairline due to astonishment.

"First of all tell me why did you hide him?" Lavanya averted her gaze to Jyoti.

"It's...he asked me to stay silent otherwise he will harm you," Jyotimani said in a low voice while looking at the floor.

"So Surya blackmailed you?" Lavanya chuckled.

"Princess, do you know him?" Jyoti asked as she was totally shaken by Lavanya's calm behavior.

"Yes. He is my best friend." Lavanya smiled. "He won't harm me in any way. But how did he sneak in?"

"It's a long story, your highness." A flirty smile was plastered on Surya's face as he bowed to Lavanya.

"Then explain to me in short," Lavanya commanded like a princess.

"As you wish your highness." Surya smiled.

Flashback

Jyotimani was sitting on the couch while tugging the end of her dupatta nervously. Her brows were knitted together forming a frown while nervousness was evident on her face. Suddenly she heard a sound from the window. She immediately gazed at the direction of the sound but couldn't find anything.

"W-who?" Jyotimani asked nervously while walking towards the window. "W-who is there?" She asked again as we almost reached the window.