°1°

Things to know:

(Y.n) ~ Your name

(M.n) ~ Middle name

(L.n) ~ Last name

(F.f) ~ Favorite food

(F.d) ~ Favorite drink

Using She/her pronouns.

More will be added if needed.

----------------
Your POV

I groaned at my father. He was drinking again. As usual.

'Why does he drink all the time??'

"Father? There is the dinner tonight in one hour. Shall I get ready now?" I questioned.

He slurred his voice, "Yess. Go get ready now for the dinner.."

I rolled my eyes when he stumbled away and rushed up to my room. Walking into my walk in closet where the lady who helps me get ready for big events is, Mary.

"Hello Mary. Is my outfit ready?" I asked politely.

She nodded quickly, "Yes madame. It's freshly ironed."

I nodded, faking a smile.

I slipped on my dress with my strapless bra, and held my hair up as Mary zippered up the dress. I had to suck in my gut for her to tie it tightly.

After Mary was done with my dress and Hair, I applied little makeup and popped my lips to the gloss.

"Thank you Mary. I got it from here." I stated.

She bowed and left the room as I stood in front of the mirror.

I had a huge burn mark on my shoulder and shining (e.c) eyes. I was a Gobblien. Of course I picked up one of my fathers traits of being able to morph into a tiger like he could, but besides that I am a spitting image of my mother.

My father is a tiger hybrid, my parents not telling each other until marriage. Once they knew it was to late. My mother was pregnant with me. She didn't believe in abortion so I stayed with the risks. My father never wanted me, especially after my mother died birthing me.

My father had became king once his best friend intrusted him after he died. But I still believe to this day that he was murdered.. probably by my father.

My weakness is water. As stupid as it sounds I'm terrified of drowning. Just the thought of sinking and slowly loosing oxygen. The vision going black as I'm forced to inhale water.

---At Dinner---

I groaned and looked at all the people from 'our' city. I knew where this dinner was going. Marriage.

"So who wants to marry my precious daughter?" My father managed to speak.

"I'm not marrying anyone father." I stated.

"Your 17. It's time for you to find a suitable husband." My father sneered.

I rolled my eyes and my father slammed his hand on the table.

"That's exactly it. I'm 17. I make my own choices now." I stated calmly.

"You don't make any choices until 18. And your birthday isn't until another month. So I'm in charge of you." He growled.

"No." I stated, raising my voice.

"Are you sure about that Missy?" He growled again.

"Yes." I nodded, thinking I got my way.